Timpson Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Timpson?

Tell us how Timpson made you happy

Live Chat
"I've very happy with my experience at this branch thanks to the exemplary service I received from Dean Fisher. He was attentive, and accommodated my many questions. He managed to source the correct batteries to fit my Hawke IR 4-16x50mm AO Rifle scope, despite it not having standard fittings in the battery compartment. I've not shopped with Timpson before, but I will definitely return to this branch in future. Thank you very much!"
Are you Timpson? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Timpson receives. Reply Free
"Polite, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Shoe repairs ready to the timescale agreed. Prices competitive."
"went to Timpson outside sainsbury's in Farlington near Portsmouth. they cut a couple of keys and I bought a couple of keyrings. they were super helpful and efficient. many thanks."
"By giving me a spare key for my car and assisting me with putting my mind at ease"
"Timpsons at Sainsbury's orbital great service -had my daughters iPhone screen fitted in 45 minutes - friendly reliable service by the young man who served me 😊"
"Great service, adviser went over and above to assist. Happy to recommend."
"Iron and launder (full service) my work shirts - good service especially as my wife hates ironing my shirts - I don't do ironing - too complicated for me!! My wife thinks its excellent value for MY money!"
Timpson is rated 2.36 based on 25 reviews