Timpson Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Timpson

How would you rate Timpson ?

"I left a full job to work for these jokers Where I worked was a busy store in Telford did everything apart from car key cutting enjoyed going to work there the people who I worked with were lovely the manager at the sainsburys telford who i worked with Rob is a credit to the company the area managers(Adam, Daz ) for the Shropshire area are stuck up and power hungry they do not give you any appraisal they have no compassion for anyone or no empathy considering Timpsons is ment to take you in like your part of the family if you have them to dont bother joining timpsons... The things they expect you to learn in the time frame of one month is unrealistic they give you a booklet for things you should know by each week yet when your getting tested your getting tested for the the hole section... I was told I would be give 4 days to re tested if I failed my contract would be terminated and I was told the publicly everyone could hear I got over half right in the test but because I got 3 questions wrong the test was stopped even tho I said to carry on I passed everything in the practical the area manager expect me to do the ordering of stock as a trainee as on the day of my test we did not have the write colour solo in for the type of shoe and he was like" iv know for so long and I havent bothered to have it ordered" that was and I said" it will do" meaning to show that I can do the practical and he put down in his notes "I am flipping stuff off" the other area manager was no help either they stick together and back each other up they at like bullies in a play ground shocking they should be watched... Also the admin paid me extra by mistake and was threatening court action even tho they was the ones not doing there job right Other than the poor management it was good pay is anit rubbish but training you get fuel paid up front and lunch"
"Shocking service, took a sofa cover to be cleaned as red wine was spilt on it, they said with confidence it could be removed went to collect 3 days later asked if it was successful they guy serving us said well if there’s no ticket on there to say it’s been unsuccessful it will be fine, got home had a look at the sofa cover it looked terrible, went back and they didn’t over a refund, I was just basically told it is what it is and they tried, he told me to go get some vanish stain remover! Terrible company will never use them again,"
"Ruined my Ted Baker Jacket. Broken zip, scrubbed out fabric and lost button. They did an 'independent report' and they take no responsibility, blaming Ted Baker. Cost me £12.50 to destroy a £200 jacket!"
Timpson is rated 2.86 based on 14 reviews