Timpson Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Timpson

How would you rate Timpson ?

"Second time this has happened (If it dont fit bring it back) other shops manage to make it fit first time why cant Timpsons. Then you do take it back and they ask for your receipt (you dont need a receipt if you can prove purchase and as retailers they should know that."
Vicky
"By giving me a spare key for my car and assisting me with putting my mind at ease"
"Timpsons at Sainsbury's orbital great service -had my daughters iPhone screen fitted in 45 minutes - friendly reliable service by the young man who served me 😊"
Richard Sheldrake
"Very quick battery change in both watch and car keys"
"Great service, adviser went over and above to assist. Happy to recommend."
"The company stained a dress that was taken for dry cleaning. Despite several attempts, they failed to remove it. Although they offered a replacement dress, which was by then unavailable, the offer was for me to buy a new dress, and they would keep the stained one, or I could keep the dress, and buy a dress for which they would give me 25% of the value. I declined, and emailed the company, after an initial reply, a second email was unanswered, and I was still charged for the cost of the drycleaning.Dreadful customer service."
Janaka
"Fast service with good service and at a fair price."
Duncan Lummis
"Iron and launder (full service) my work shirts - good service especially as my wife hates ironing my shirts - I don't do ironing - too complicated for me!! My wife thinks its excellent value for MY money!"
Timpson is rated 3.63 based on 8 reviews