Timpson Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Timpson

How would you rate Timpson?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Vicky

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Timpson in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Vicky
"By giving me a spare key for my car and assisting me with putting my mind at ease"
"Timpsons at Sainsbury's orbital great service -had my daughters iPhone screen fitted in 45 minutes - friendly reliable service by the young man who served me 😊"
Richard Sheldrake
"Very quick battery change in both watch and car keys"
"Great service, adviser went over and above to assist. Happy to recommend."
"The company stained a dress that was taken for dry cleaning. Despite several attempts, they failed to remove it. Although they offered a replacement dress, which was by then unavailable, the offer was for me to buy a new dress, and they would keep the stained one, or I could keep the dress, and buy a dress for which they would give me 25% of the value. I declined, and emailed the company, after an initial reply, a second email was unanswered, and I was still charged for the cost of the drycleaning.Dreadful customer service."
Janaka
"Fast service with good service and at a fair price."
Duncan Lummis
"Iron and launder (full service) my work shirts - good service especially as my wife hates ironing my shirts - I don't do ironing - too complicated for me!! My wife thinks its excellent value for MY money!"
Timpson is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews