Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Really easy to use, I can see my annual leave calculator showing days remaining on a really handy wallchart. Super-easy to book and cancel days. Love it!
Excellent holiday booking and time keeping system. I have worked with many systems in previous roles and this is the most flexible and intuitive system I have used.
We have started trialling Timetastic - it is much better than the spreadsheet records we have been using.
it's ok but I don't have access to it from home as I don't want it an app on my phone.
Also I have not authorised my birthday to be on Timetastic but it is on there .
It is a nice tool to work with. Straight forward and simple.
The only problem is that the tool did not have as a default the Public Holidays in Switzerland. I had to type it one by one.
Everything you need in one place to increase productivity - so you may really enjoy your time off !
simple and intuitive .. different views and workflows are super useful for the busy professional
Very easy to use and navigate. A great tool to easily track holiday allowance for businesses.
Made in Manchester - Used by Northerners!
We were looking for an alternative solution to manage colleague's leave requests. This was previously done on paper and managed on spreadsheets - but no longer...step forward Timetastic! A tool which does exactly what it says 'on the tin'. The interface is clean and intuitive. Now, we have clear visibility of approved holidays wherever the location. The entire team now knows when a colleague plans to be, or is, away from the office.

Integration with Slack has been the 'icing on the cake'...hopefully, other software features will be added in the future (such as the selection of date ranges in the wallchart view) - but still retain the simplicity of the application.
Cheers Steve for the glowing review :)
I have only been working here for 5 weeks and love Timetastic, it makes booking holiday so much easer. In my previous employment, I had to fill in a form, give it to my supervisor to sign, which could take up to a month and she would also have stacks of other requests and when she finally got to look at them, she had to decide who could have the time off! So this is a much better system!
Thanks Debbie, glad you like Timetastic :)
easy and simple way of tracking my teams holidays and saves a lot of paper!
Intuitive design and use
facile à utiliser. visuel. clair.
Very efficient and fast way to book time off
Easy to use and clear wallchart so you can see what you have done.
VERY GOOD
This app is a great way to book time off work and keep the bosses updated rather then ringing or emailing them.
Timetastic is simple and easy to use couldn’t be happier with this app!!
This app is really good and very easy to use. Keeps a track of everyone’s holidays and time in lieu. It can also be synchronised with your Outlook diary and others. Nice one chaps!
Looks great and easy to use.
We’re only a month in but it has certainly reduced workload in replacing our previous system

We’ve signed up beyond the trail are are happy

Despite the push to be fully paperless it would be useful to find a way to print whole calendars in a decent format

If this comes available we would be even more content
Timetastic is rated 4.47 based on 2,092 reviews