Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Nice clean interface, easy to navigate and not too complicated to see all that is required and relevant.
Timetastic is excellent. It does one thing REALLY well. Very well done.
Clear and easy to use .
I find it so much easier having everything for the Team in one place. Timetastic is easy to use for everyone and saves a lot of time with no duplication of record keeping.
It is quick, easy and very easy to navigate. Negates the need to access old emails or scroll through my calendar looking for past dates or having to add how many days remain. It's great that we can add courtesy notes such as "apologies for the short notice but xyz has happened and i need to attend/be there etc.

The reason for being absent dropdown is really useful.
Adding Birthdays is a lovely Idea. Enables us to send a messages :)

I book appointments for colleagues so having quick access to team members availability will also be very useful.

In essence, it's so simple to use and to refer back to.
Very easy to use
Great and you know where you stand when requested holidays
Really clever app
Thanks
Simple, intuitive and reliable
I love the App - really quick and easy to check the calendar and book my holidays from anywhere!
An absolute no brainer. Great wallchart to immediately see staff holiday details. Easy approval system with daily and weekly updates by email. A good price offering what I needed. I found competitors would always charge much more because of Personnel advice that i did not need
In this new world of working from home we had to move from a paper based “holiday form” to something the suited this new way of remote working - Timetastic did just the job, easy to set up, easy to administer and most of all easy for staff to get used to. Why didn’t we do this before!
really easy to use and syncs to personal calendar
It’s so quick and easy
Easy to use and simple to sync to Outlook!
Loving how easy this is to set up (as an employer) and as a user.
Great that can choose hours or days.
Phone app is brill too.
Only started using this week. Seems fine for our needs - good to see at a glance who is in and who is not. I have one query if a member of the team could contact me.
System is very easy to use and information easily accessible.
I really like how you can see all departments with information on one screen - or of course can be multi screens - but it’s great.
This is my very first time working with Timetastic system - very simply and friendly to work with.
What I find really useful is the daily updates to inform me who is absent within my department. I can also check other departments/people which is fantastic.
Timetastic is also really easy to use.
Really like Timetastic. Love that I can integrate it into the calendar on my smartphone, saves me having to input my scheduled holidays myself. It's great that I can see who's off in the different departments at the company and when their birthdays are.
Timetastic is rated 4.48 based on 2,167 reviews