Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Easy & clear to use!
Easy to use, fantastic customer service!
Hey Guys, Only used this for a short time, and I like it so far. . . just opted to have my dates auto-saved to my calendar which saves even more time. We had awful issues with staff losing request forms - including online - so this takes away the headache! Many Thanks, Caroline
Timetastic gives clear and simple visibility of you and the Team’s holidays and absences and Bank Holidays. Allowing approvals and coverage planning. Winner all round.
I found this easy to use from the start and it allows me to pick the dates without any issues. Selecting the type of leave is also easy and the calendar shows how many days I have left so I can work out easily if I can book. Thanks to the whole team for such a great product!
Excellent - It beats writing holiday sheets out that can get lost and it is so easy to use!! Very Impressed, Many Thanks Paul
Simple to use and easy to book and amend annual leave for staff. Gives visibility in one place and enables me to plan staff absences across the business.
Simple to use. Great for managing absences Requires very little admin
I'm so pleased to have come across Timetastic. A system that has saved us so much time from previously doing our holiday system manually. The price is the best we found compared to other systems which offers a simple but ticks every box approach. Happy staff = happy manager. We like that you can have separate departments and have different managers approve holiday requests. It has helped us keep track of staff sickness as well.
I like the Timetastic because it's crazy easy to use. The only thing I could suggest is possibility to change value after saving. Let's say I made a mistake and would like to change working from ho,e to working from office. The system doesn't allow me to make changes but this might be related to my permissions or knowledge.
Easy to navigate and saves a massive amount of time not having to update spreadsheets!
Intuitive and very simple to use.
Great system. Very easy to use for myself and monitoring/ actioning the teams requests
We like Timetastic here at Aspark. It has massively improved our old paid time off procedure. Easy enough to use and demonstrate. Initially, the notifications were driving everyone mad, but then we discovered we could turn them off ☺.
The lay out of the platform is simple, easy and clear
Straightforward to use for admin and the team. Very helpful and intuitive.
Simple to use & affordable. Nice to support a UK company. Well done :)
Really easy to use and helpful
I like how u can see the whole year easily and how many hours/ days you have left for the whole year.
Very easy to set up and use. Excellent customer support would recommend.
Timetastic is rated 4.50 based on 2,410 reviews