Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
it help me to orientate with the holidays and working from home
Easy to use, great company visibility.
Helps to visualise virtual teams and there capacity
I'm new to the company that's using timetastic but I find the interface very friendly and easy to use.
Great service
The app is really easy to use and having the notifications sent to my email and phone is brilliant. I know who is going to be in each day and holiday requests are picked up straight away as it goes to the persons phone / email to accept. Easy to navigate when other people have got time off and having the holiday allowance worked out for you is great!
I find it quick and simple to use. Far better than other systems I have used at previous jobs.
Easy to use and and the new app makes it great and accessible.
Easy to use and efficient. A 'simple to manage' tool for everyday business use. It communicates to the whole team everyone's whereabouts. Highly recommend.
It's so quick and easy to book time off now *****
Easy to use and can see other people hoildays, make is easy to book ur days off around people 👍
I like the fact I have visibility of when my team have booked leave so I can confidently book my days accordingly
Easy to use and get to grips with
Excellent 'at a glance' calendar, brilliant for staff at various locations to see whose where and when, ease of use for holiday bookings
I like the fact that it gives your daily updates so that you can see who is out.
Easy management of teams holidays and time off. Would be nice to be able to set a company wide rule though i.e. not more than 1 person off in Sales department (which we have at the moment) but not more than 2 off for whole company.
Very simple and easy to use system, nice interface.
Simple to use and so far has everything you need for calendar management
Really easy to use when booking annual leave
It's extremely straightforward. Navigation through the steps was so easy specially being a new employee, when I was getting used to with the whole new system, it worked as a blessing.
Timetastic is rated 4.49 based on 2,274 reviews