Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
It is great, easy and clear.
Works well, very efficient and easy to use - everything in one place! Only observation - the symbol for holidays appears to be an umbrella!!!
Unfortunately, I find Timetastic isn't Accounts friendly. Its not flexible and doesnt adapt to what I need as the accounts Manager
Oh no. I'm sorry to hear Timetastic isn't working for you Stacey. I'd love to understand more about what you need as an accounts manager. Understanding your pain points really helps shape the future of Timetastic. You can email us on hello@timetastic.co.uk Thanks Gary
simple and unique
Timetastic's a great tool for keeping track of personal calendars and holiday schedules. It's also very easy to use and follow.
It’s good you can what dates are free it save disappointment
The joy of not having to juggle holiday recording on spreadsheets canot be underestimated. The Timetastic App makes it so easy for me to check and approve and request my own holiday time too! Really intuitive interface, really easy to set up, links to outlook calendar smoothly... eveyrthing you could want to manage your team's absence.
Thanks for the great review Thomas 👍
Being able to see who across teh wider Organsiation is off is ideal and prevents you botehring people who are on leave.
This is working really well to book and manage leave and TOIL at our small charity. The features make it easy to see who is off and when and the system works well for part time workers with leave booked in hours rather than days. Also very easy to manage and approve requests via managers.
I only started using Timetastic a few months ago. I have found it an easy to use platform with good functionality. I have no problem recommending Timestastic to others.
If I had a straightforward job role I would give it 5 stars . However, I have 2 job roles with two different holiday entitlements and have to have a different login for each job role. This means although I can view both calenders and see holiday booked, I can't request or cancel both jobs' holiday dates under the same login details which makes the process quite confusing.
Easy to use
Great bit of software, just what we needed as an upgrade to our older system. Very intuative system, easy for all users to pick up with minimal training. Thanks!
I have found the leave notifications helpful in identifying who is away and I recently requested annual leave with ease.
Easy and simple to use, clear instruction guide for users and admins.
Fantastic easy to use App. I love it.
It's really easy to use, even the hardcore opponents (why change if the old system worked) love it and are happy, and for the management, absence tracking is so much easier!
Too difficult for my age
Easy to use
very easy system to use and I like the way that my email calender is automatically updated
Timetastic is rated 4.50 based on 2,410 reviews