Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Quick and efficient - makes life a lot easier!
Great tool for managing teams holidays with very little effort required on anyones part - team can view and book holidays very easily and more importantly doesn't take a lot of time for management to view and improve - easily syncs to outlook calendar which is very helpful. One of the easiest holiday management systems I have used.
Very easy to use and efficient.
Gives an overview of team absence weekly and daily which is great - I can keep track of my team very easy and put in for holidays without having to check with everyone to see if they are going to be off
I love Timetastic! I find it really informative by letting me know whos off in my department and its really easy to use
Very easy to work with!
Good all your days holidays and sick days in one place
Very useful tool - simple and does what it needs to. The pricing model is great for a very small company!
So far so good! Very user friendly, simple to use. You can keep track of different types of leave in a clear and consice way.
Hi Gary & Matt, Timetastic seems easy to use, still working my way around, but why is the Holiday Calculator only in straight hours, it would help if you could put in .25 .50 etc.,
Quick and easy to use. Does what it should.
Easy to use, really easy to keep track of the team's annual leave
Very easy to use and see what holiday you've requested and left to take.
I'm very new to Timetastic but it has been easy to set up, easy to use and the support has been great.
I’m finding Timetastic easy to use at the moment, it lets me know where I’m at with my holidays and what holidays I have remaining, I’m also liking the fact that it tells me who’s not at work as well.
I was given the task to set up accounts for about 60 members of staff and to make the records up to date in terms of leave already taken this year. All of this was amazingly easy to do, the interface is completely intuitive, has a bulk upload from an Excel file, and has no hidden menus or obscure instructions. I also had excellent support with one small problem that arose from the head office. I recommend this. (I really do).
Creating leave types is very beneficial definitely. Also, by adding the holidays in calendars I do not have to mark it separately or make my employees mark the same.
Maybe the next leap for you would be automated reports on absence of each department (this could be circulated on a weekly basis). Also, instead of marking one full half for a leave, employees should be able to mark leaves based on hours (or one half of the first half). This basically helps us use the same app for travel requests of employees. I do not need to tally it with the travel requests separately as it is integrated here. Timetastic should also have a To-Do list for the day for each employee (something like a Google Keep and Tasks on MS-Outlook). They should be able to mark the tasks completed for the day and it should record what all was done on that particular day.

Try solving the multiple problems that we may have as employers. Just keep giving more options to implement with the staff.
Thanks and Keep up the good work.
Timetastic is straightforward and easy to use
Very quick and easy to use. Would be good if you could log hours worked when working from home.
Timetastic makes it easy to plan my schedule and see that of my team. It's simplicity makes it enjoyable to use.
Timetastic is rated 4.47 based on 2,092 reviews