Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Generally a good app. Easy to use and follow. Couple of downsides. You can't edit individual days if it's in a block.
easy to use love the app
Just started using Timetastic and so far I am impressed
Love Timetastic. so much so that we've rolled it out across our Company. Simple to use and great Customer Service. Always very helpful and quick to respond.
Great tool, makes life easy, helps us focus on core business, really good integrations, some small features missing otherwise it would've been 5 stars!
invasive review box
'Invasive'?
We do only ask once, and if you don't want to leave a review you don't have to.
And there's an instant unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send.
Sorry to have upset you, it was obviously not our intention.
A great tool for keeping tabs on leave both as an emoyee and employer. Add days quickly and send direct request to be agreed with your line manager by the click of a button! Simple, clear and effective. Can be customised with preferences including TOIL if required.
Timetastic is easy to set up and use. It allows everyone in the company to see who is on holiday and when. It also shows employees how many days of holiday they are allowed and have left. I also downloaded the app which allows me to see who is off work instantly. I had one query when I was setting up and the Timetastic team got back to me promptly.
I love how easy it is to book time-off as well as view how many days I have remaining. It’s also useful to be able to see the wall chart of when my colleagues have annual leave booked.
Timetastic is good to organise and keep track of every ones holiday and I like the way it links with my diary, what would be good is if we could link other people/ department to my Diary.
Love the AP and visibility of all holiday at a glance.
Very clear and simple to use. No problem with it at all.
Good overview of the year, easy to work with. As we're working in different countries, it would nice if we could select to view the public holidays in other European countries
Brilliant to keep track of your holidays.
My team love Timetastic as it is very simple to use and the mobile app is brilliant for being able to book absence when not in the office. I would definitely recommend this for small companies but there are issues for larger companies, particularly with respect to GDPR. This is because anyone allocated the role of Administrator can see everything under one account, even though an Administrator might not be in the same department or even office. An enhancement to the system would be that you can only be an Administrator for the department you have a personal record in. The issue of not being able to repeat an email address means that you can only have one account per company for it to be effective. Even if you set up a second account, Timetastic recognises that the email exists elsewhere and won't let you create a record in a second account for that individual. We have tried to get around this by using 2 different email addresses where staff have asked to be on more than one account but we have experienced other technical issues so I would not recommend this route. I would also like the reporting to give more options i.e. a department report rather than a report of the whole account. It seems strange that you can set the account up into departments but cannot download reports in this way. I am looking forward to seeing more enhancements over time but feel that it has a limited Timespan for us without being more tailored towards larger organisations.
Easy to use, easy to book time off
So far it has been very clear and helpful.
I have not used it for long so I'm yet to get a hold of all it's features hence the acceptable rating.
Thanks Joe,
Perhaps when you get more acquainted with the features you'd be happy to update your review?

Only because although 3 out of 5 might seem fair, in relation to this review site it's regarded as a negative.

Thanks
Gary
Super easy to use and understand. Saves time sending back and forth emails to line managers etc. Also very handy to be able to see other people's calendars, too - makes planning easier!
Ver easy to understand