Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
An increasingly tiresome problem- staff holidays and absences- solved!
Really easy to use, staff have taken to it very well.
Great tool for small businesses to apply for & track leave and time out of the office.
Easy to book, amend or cancel holidays. I like how when leave is approved it automatically populates into your Outlook calendar (if I remember right, you have to select this option when setting up your account). Also, I like how I'm able to see colleagues leave on the wall chart.
Timetastic is easy to use, helps us keep a track of all staff absences and easy for staff to request and update their annual leave. Timetastic is fantastic !
It's a very user-friendly platform. I just would recommend the possibility to report extra work so that we can work out how much toil do we have and how to report that we are taking it. Amazing work!
Timetastic is a great tool for booking and managing leave. It has a wallchart so you see when everyone in the team is on leave. There are a number of options so that people can book time off in lieu etc with different icons to represent these. It has made my life easier when it comes to managing leave requests as I can easily see who is absent at any time. You can also book half days etc. I would highly recommend using Timetastic and I hear it comes with more portable options on your mobile etc, which is handy when you are not office based. Thank you Timetastic!
Great Outstanding very simple and convenient to use.
A great simple and easy way to manage staff annual leave. Clear and user friendly! Highly recommend this, we love using it.
The simplicity to use the Timetastic platform with ease. I particularly like getting an e-mail in the morning with my favourited colleagues detailing who is off at a particular time/date.
Very clear and helpful
It's very easy to use, I like the look and feel of the platform and automatically merges with my google calendar and slack.
Very easy to use. Exactly what we needed to keep track of our employees days off.
Having spent many years using a combination of wallboards, spreadsheets and Sage payroll to organise and monitor our annual holiday entitlement we were looking for a much more user friendly platform. A colleague suggested Timetastic as a possible alternative so we booked an online demonstration. Even before the demo, having explored the program we were fully on board. The interface and functionality are amazing. Each of our three heads of department controls their staff absences and I as MD now sit back and get on with running the company. The response from all our staff who use the app has been 100% positive, which is a first !! Great tool for any business G Brown - Archerdale Ltd
Have been really impressed with using Timetastic since joining as a user. Weekly updates with a summary of absence our staff are able to go online, see who's already absent and book their holiday accordingly. Will continue to be using this going forward.
It's useful for gaining quick consideration of annual leave applications but doesn't seem to take account of individually-agreed leave allocation (it appears to assume a blanket equal leave allocation). It also seems invasive in that it alerts staff of individual absences they don't need to know about.
Hi Barry, thanks for leaving a review. Timetastic does account for individually-agreed leave allocation. You just set it for each user in their profile or when you add a user. Sorry if that wasn't clear. All the best
Thank you for a practical system that makes our life so much easier.
The wallchart is great, it gives a quick preview of who is in/out for the day/week, very useful for our daily morning meetings. The set-up and application process is quick and easy, as is the approval process, this provides a must simpler, smoother process than what we were using before. Would recommend this package as it is also good value for money.
Alway quick and easy to book an annual holiday.
Timetastic makes the job of managing staff absence so much easier - everything is in one place which saves a lot of time.
Timetastic is rated 4.50 based on 2,410 reviews