Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
Simple, intuitive and reliable
I love the App - really quick and easy to check the calendar and book my holidays from anywhere!
An absolute no brainer. Great wallchart to immediately see staff holiday details. Easy approval system with daily and weekly updates by email. A good price offering what I needed. I found competitors would always charge much more because of Personnel advice that i did not need
In this new world of working from home we had to move from a paper based “holiday form” to something the suited this new way of remote working - Timetastic did just the job, easy to set up, easy to administer and most of all easy for staff to get used to. Why didn’t we do this before!
really easy to use and syncs to personal calendar
It’s so quick and easy
Easy to use and simple to sync to Outlook!
Loving how easy this is to set up (as an employer) and as a user.
Great that can choose hours or days.
Phone app is brill too.
Only started using this week. Seems fine for our needs - good to see at a glance who is in and who is not. I have one query if a member of the team could contact me.
System is very easy to use and information easily accessible.
I really like how you can see all departments with information on one screen - or of course can be multi screens - but it’s great.
This is my very first time working with Timetastic system - very simply and friendly to work with.
What I find really useful is the daily updates to inform me who is absent within my department. I can also check other departments/people which is fantastic.
Timetastic is also really easy to use.
Really like Timetastic. Love that I can integrate it into the calendar on my smartphone, saves me having to input my scheduled holidays myself. It's great that I can see who's off in the different departments at the company and when their birthdays are.
Straight forward and easy to use. Appreciate the daily emails so we know where we are up to with staff on holiday etc
very easy to use and can see who is off at a glance.
Great app, really intuitive and simple to use.
Fantastic app - simple layout, user-friendly, and great value for money. I'm relieved not to have to faff around anymore with Excel leave charts, or have time taken up by annual leave queries!
As CEO of a busy social enterprise I find it very helpful to get a daily report of my staff’s availability (this has been crucial during lockdown). The team members movements (especially those that are not so office based are more transparent to others and helps work planning. Moving to Timetastic has freed us from a laborious and time consuming paper based leave request and recording system.
We had been using spreadsheet trackers until now which work ok for a small team but as our team started growing we realised we needed something more robust. Timetastic is great as it is interactive, great interface and puts the onus back on the employees to manage holiday allowance all for a very reasonable per employee cost.
Good for sorting out football team
Timetastic is rated 4.47 based on 2,100 reviews