Timetastic Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Timetastic Reviews

About Timetastic:

The Online Staff Leave Planner for Your Business

Tell us how Timetastic made you happy
I’m finding Timetastic easy to use at the moment, it lets me know where I’m at with my holidays and what holidays I have remaining, I’m also liking the fact that it tells me who’s not at work as well.
I was given the task to set up accounts for about 60 members of staff and to make the records up to date in terms of leave already taken this year. All of this was amazingly easy to do, the interface is completely intuitive, has a bulk upload from an Excel file, and has no hidden menus or obscure instructions. I also had excellent support with one small problem that arose from the head office. I recommend this. (I really do).
Creating leave types is very beneficial definitely. Also, by adding the holidays in calendars I do not have to mark it separately or make my employees mark the same.
Maybe the next leap for you would be automated reports on absence of each department (this could be circulated on a weekly basis). Also, instead of marking one full half for a leave, employees should be able to mark leaves based on hours (or one half of the first half). This basically helps us use the same app for travel requests of employees. I do not need to tally it with the travel requests separately as it is integrated here. Timetastic should also have a To-Do list for the day for each employee (something like a Google Keep and Tasks on MS-Outlook). They should be able to mark the tasks completed for the day and it should record what all was done on that particular day.

Try solving the multiple problems that we may have as employers. Just keep giving more options to implement with the staff.
Thanks and Keep up the good work.
Timetastic is straightforward and easy to use
Very quick and easy to use. Would be good if you could log hours worked when working from home.
Timetastic makes it easy to plan my schedule and see that of my team. It's simplicity makes it enjoyable to use.
Het is een handige en overzichtelijke tool welke veel werk en tijd kann besparen doordat je niet meer handmatig zelf alles hoeft uit te rekenen.
works really well, very simple design and user interface. Would be good if requests for leave could be ammended rather than having to be cancelled and resubmitted.
Easy to use, very straightforward. One small issue I have is that you are unable to log an employees time off in both hours and days simultaneously, as well as not being able to reverse their time allowance back to days from hours. Other than that, it's a very nice app to use.
very good for organizing holidays
It's a great easy way to book our holidays at work! We are a small company so we outsource our HR department so this is great to keep track of our holidays or other HR times off from work.
I really like this.
What I miss: time slide handling and overtime handling...
Great product, easy to set up and use. Ideal for small businesses.
It's easy to navigate and straight forward.
As a startup with employees in 4 different countries, Timetastic is the best solution we've found for tracking holidays and time off in a way that works for everyone!
very good and organised.
Simple, efficient and easy to use.
Just started to look at using this. Looking to use it to manage my managers days in the office.
I really like the messages I get too notify me of any changes on my rota and booked holiday confirmations x
te permite gestionar tus vacaciones y ver la de los demas para poder organizarte
Timetastic is rated 4.46 based on 2,058 reviews