Timetalk Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Timetalk
Telephone

How would you rate Timetalk ?

"How come Time talk have got this new review sight ??? Maybe because the other review sight Has so many bad reviews ? Is this legal ? Beware if thinking of joining. Too good to be true and you will end up with rubbish service that will cost you a lot more than you thought and were informed . Please find their other review sight and have a good look through before joining ."
"Rude and arrogant staff. Totally unprofessional. I wasn’t even aware that I had taken an account out with them. I didn’t receive a router so how can I owe them a cancellation fee. They threatened me with a County Court Judgement! In the end I am having to pay in 2 instalments plus they added another £20 admin fee for doing it in installments. 🤬"
"Dominic was very helpful"
"This company is disgusting taking money out of my account when they shouldn't, having me believe I was on the phone to slag when I wasn't. Now I want to leave them and my contact is up o have to pay an extra £35 to have the line stopped when I'm not even in contact. All I can recommend is know one go with is company."
"I phoned sky and the lady from sale put me through to time talk..as this happened to anyone else.."
"Timetalk charged me £52 after finishing my contract. I find out that the charges were for the router that i returned to them. I always had issues with timetalk. I have to say that Dominic is the only person that always helps. As for timetalk i would never recommend to anyone."
"Answering quickly and gave me the information I needed"
"Complete lack of services, unexplained fees and overcharging."
"Are people on this review page aware they are rating time talk and not talktalk 😂 Simply the worst company I have ever been involved with. Rude arrogant and wifi failed to work for 2 years but couldn't get out of it without paying hundreds of pounds! Whenever I rang them I had to trick them by selecting the 'I want to make a payment' option just so they would answer 😂 All other lines you may aswel forget. To top it all off the last conversation I had was them telling me I should be thanking them for installing the line in the first place so that sky can take over from them! You can't make this stuff up"
"Don't go with this provider unless you are looking for trouble. This is a backstreet operation with no customer service at all. I bought standard ADSL package which is suppose to give me a 8MB plus but I didn't even get 1 MB. My previous provided was able to provide 16MB. They CAP the router to only give 2MB max and only found this out when a independent network expert reviewed the settings. I paid for a service which I never got. I asked to leave they want to me to pay excesses cancellation fees. They should be paying me back!!! They are part of another company called SuperNet... same scam and I would not recommend any of them!!"
"the operator was very helpful and sorted what I needed fixed"
"Good quick replies"
"Dominic good communicator, understood eventually the actions he wanted me to take thank you"
"I contacted Time talk on Wednesday 29th March 2017, re the price increases which were around 43%,. It took over an hour for your team to sort it out. The cost agreed was £33.98. I have got a much better deal for £12.33 less a month, plus the staff were a lot quicker and efficient. Today have spoken via chat with Dominic who has been very helpful, and arranged for your team to contact me."
"I lost my bag on holiday and all my belongings so couldn't pay my bill till I got home and sorted my bank donanic said they will put my service back on and wait for payment till tomorrow"
"Dominic the operater who I spoke to online was so helpful I would give him 10 out of 10 for his help and service"
"The agent Dominic was very nice and gave me all the help I needed very good service"
"used the live chat link and got sorted with no hassle, although antivirus was added and it should not have been but glad it is now sorted, thanks to Dominic"
"Dominic's replies were efficient and polite."
"Problem of cold calling which has got beyond irritating and has escalated to threatening. Hopefully now cleared."
Timetalk is rated 3.32 based on 25 reviews