Timetalk Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Timetalk

How would you rate Timetalk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Are people on this review page aware they are rating time talk and not talktalk 😂 Simply the worst company I have ever been involved with. Rude arrogant and wifi failed to work for 2 years but couldn't get out of it without paying hundreds of pounds! Whenever I rang them I had to trick them by selecting the 'I want to make a payment' option just so they would answer 😂 All other lines you may aswel forget. To top it all off the last conversation I had was them telling me I should be thanking them for installing the line in the first place so that sky can take over from them! You can't make this stuff up"
"Don't go with this provider unless you are looking for trouble. This is a backstreet operation with no customer service at all. I bought standard ADSL package which is suppose to give me a 8MB plus but I didn't even get 1 MB. My previous provided was able to provide 16MB. They CAP the router to only give 2MB max and only found this out when a independent network expert reviewed the settings. I paid for a service which I never got. I asked to leave they want to me to pay excesses cancellation fees. They should be paying me back!!! They are part of another company called SuperNet... same scam and I would not recommend any of them!!"
Stephen Mccusker
Unverified Reviewer
"the operator was very helpful and sorted what I needed fixed"
"Good quick replies"
"Dominic good communicator, understood eventually the actions he wanted me to take thank you"
"I contacted Time talk on Wednesday 29th March 2017, re the price increases which were around 43%,. It took over an hour for your team to sort it out. The cost agreed was £33.98. I have got a much better deal for £12.33 less a month, plus the staff were a lot quicker and efficient. Today have spoken via chat with Dominic who has been very helpful, and arranged for your team to contact me."
"I lost my bag on holiday and all my belongings so couldn't pay my bill till I got home and sorted my bank donanic said they will put my service back on and wait for payment till tomorrow"
Stephen Mccusker
Unverified Reviewer
"Dominic the operater who I spoke to online was so helpful I would give him 10 out of 10 for his help and service"
"The agent Dominic was very nice and gave me all the help I needed very good service"
Denise Sinclair
Unverified Reviewer
"used the live chat link and got sorted with no hassle, although antivirus was added and it should not have been but glad it is now sorted, thanks to Dominic"
"Dominic's replies were efficient and polite."
"Problem of cold calling which has got beyond irritating and has escalated to threatening. Hopefully now cleared."
Raymond Brittain
Unverified Reviewer
"This service was better than a long wait before a telephone connection, also no distraction from background office noises."
"Solved all my worries about my moving house"
"It provided me with a phone and broadband package at a reasonable cost and a good BB speed."
"I had the best service ever from foster extremely helpful in every way a real credit to time talk"
Timetalk is rated 4.18 based on 17 reviews