Timetalk Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Timetalk

Tell us how Timetalk made you happy

Telephone
"Waited over an hour to get an answer from these robbing people after finding out they have taken £70 for a router i returned to them over 3 years back AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. THEY ARE THEAVES ITS ALL A SCAM TO GET YOUR MONEY AND THEIR INTERNET IS TOTALLY W××K"
"I have gone with talk talk a lot cheaper. The girl I spoke to was not nice. And I don't see why I have had to pay 35 pound. When I have been with you for 3 years."
"Same as others! Time talk are trying to charge me £69 for a router I returned to them over 3 years ago! Customer service is poor and inconsistent - I've spoke to 2 agents and a manager who have all told me incorrect information! This company is a complete disaster, stay away from them!!"
"Today I received a text to say that I did not send back the router approximately 4 years ago absolute madness I sent the router settled my account and bingo 4 years later they want 69.00 from me. Please please do not think about using this company complete con"
"You are thieving bastar d's deceive you they are part of sky had many overcharged bills cancelled with them 2years later quick collect debt agency chased me for unpaid bill which I denied and 3 months after that£69 for their cr happy router their service is absolutely cra p so everyone perverse avoid this company they should be investigated by trading standards"
"How come Time talk have got this new review sight ??? Maybe because the other review sight Has so many bad reviews ? Is this legal ? Beware if thinking of joining. Too good to be true and you will end up with rubbish service that will cost you a lot more than you thought and were informed . Please find their other review sight and have a good look through before joining ."
"Rude and arrogant staff. Totally unprofessional. I wasn’t even aware that I had taken an account out with them. I didn’t receive a router so how can I owe them a cancellation fee. They threatened me with a County Court Judgement! In the end I am having to pay in 2 instalments plus they added another £20 admin fee for doing it in installments. 🤬"
"Dominic was very helpful"
"This company is disgusting taking money out of my account when they shouldn't, having me believe I was on the phone to slag when I wasn't. Now I want to leave them and my contact is up o have to pay an extra £35 to have the line stopped when I'm not even in contact. All I can recommend is know one go with is company."
"I phoned sky and the lady from sale put me through to time talk..as this happened to anyone else.."
"Timetalk charged me £52 after finishing my contract. I find out that the charges were for the router that i returned to them. I always had issues with timetalk. I have to say that Dominic is the only person that always helps. As for timetalk i would never recommend to anyone."
"Answering quickly and gave me the information I needed"
"Complete lack of services, unexplained fees and overcharging."
"Are people on this review page aware they are rating time talk and not talktalk 😂 Simply the worst company I have ever been involved with. Rude arrogant and wifi failed to work for 2 years but couldn't get out of it without paying hundreds of pounds! Whenever I rang them I had to trick them by selecting the 'I want to make a payment' option just so they would answer 😂 All other lines you may aswel forget. To top it all off the last conversation I had was them telling me I should be thanking them for installing the line in the first place so that sky can take over from them! You can't make this stuff up"
"Don't go with this provider unless you are looking for trouble. This is a backstreet operation with no customer service at all. I bought standard ADSL package which is suppose to give me a 8MB plus but I didn't even get 1 MB. My previous provided was able to provide 16MB. They CAP the router to only give 2MB max and only found this out when a independent network expert reviewed the settings. I paid for a service which I never got. I asked to leave they want to me to pay excesses cancellation fees. They should be paying me back!!! They are part of another company called SuperNet... same scam and I would not recommend any of them!!"
"the operator was very helpful and sorted what I needed fixed"
"Good quick replies"
"Dominic good communicator, understood eventually the actions he wanted me to take thank you"
"I contacted Time talk on Wednesday 29th March 2017, re the price increases which were around 43%,. It took over an hour for your team to sort it out. The cost agreed was £33.98. I have got a much better deal for £12.33 less a month, plus the staff were a lot quicker and efficient. Today have spoken via chat with Dominic who has been very helpful, and arranged for your team to contact me."
"I lost my bag on holiday and all my belongings so couldn't pay my bill till I got home and sorted my bank donanic said they will put my service back on and wait for payment till tomorrow"
Timetalk is rated 2.93 based on 30 reviews