Timeshare Compensation Reviews

of reviewers recommend Timeshare Compensation
Read Timeshare Compensation  Reviews

Emma.Harrison@ABC-Lawyers.co.uk

Tell us how Timeshare Compensation made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I found your details on line, phoned through and spoke to a lady who confirmed my decision and I decided to come today. Straight forward process, Tom was very good and explained everything to us. I would give you a 4.5 out of 5 at the moment, more when you achieve the exit.
Timeshare Compensation  4 star review on 30th November 2017
4.5 star rating
We saw an advert in the Sun Newspaper so called and spoke to a very knowledgeable lady. She gave us our options and an appointment was made on our terms. Downhill from there, Wayne was very professional but I had to pick him up on the lack of sugar in my coffee, so ½ a point was taken off of your rating. Seriously though, everyone has been so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. When health, wealth and age are reasons for having to make alterations in life, it is good to know there is a non-judgmental company to help you.
Timeshare Compensation  4 star review on 29th November 2017
The meeting today has told us a lot. It’s been very good. Our aim is to get out of the resort. It’s the number 1 aim and the reason we came today. We’ve been treated very well, everything has been explained, we’ve put our trust in you and for you to achieve what we want to achieve. Service rating 5* very happy.
Timeshare Compensation  5 star review on 28th November 2017
5-star rating
We saw an advert in the Daily Mirror and decided to call. Shelley was very good with us as we were/are a bit sceptical. She answered all of the questions and made us realise we are not the only ones in this predicament. You would think timeshare resorts would try and help when health is the underling factor, but no. Lee and Diane have been very professional, in fact everyone we have spoken to has been so helpful and reassuring. We have had someone to talk to and Diane, our Client Liaison Officer, is at the end of the phone if we need her.
Timeshare Compensation  5 star review on 27th November 2017
I saw your advert on Facebook and called. We wanted to leave the timeshare but weren’t sure how to go about doing it. Right up to the meeting we have been kept up to date with everything and knew someone was available to speak to if we had any questions. Wayne has been very thorough in explaining everything and we can’t fault how things have proceeded. We are happy ABC Lawyers are helping us to get out of the timeshare.
4.5-star rating
There is always an element of skepticism but Lee did not have to sell it to us once we had started to discuss perpetuity, age and maintenance. You don’t really take it all in when they sell you your timeshare and you think you are doing it for the good of the kids etc. The internet has given a lot more options to holiday in different ways and choice has increased so much.
There was no doubt after speaking with ABC Lawyers that we have made the decision to move away from the resort. It would have been a 5 but Lee did let us down on the biscuit front, very wet coffee…….
Timeshare Compensation  4 star review on 23rd November 2017
My brother saw an advert in the Mobility magazine while he was away on holiday and told me about it, so I got the number and rang up. I spoke to Ruth who arranged everything and kept in contact with me until the meeting today. I’m very happy and will be happier once this has all gone. As long as you can get all this off my back I will be one of the happiest fellows going.
I’m very happy with the service and would give you 10 out of 10
Timeshare Compensation  5 star review on 21st November 2017
We have never used our Timeshare, just paid for it !!!! We heard about ABC Lawyers and did some research on the internet and decided to meet with them. We had tried other companies before we met with ABC Lawyers but they just wanted to sell us more Timeshare. We don’t trust easily after actually buying the timeshare but everything about ABC Lawyers was totally professional.
Timeshare Compensation  4 star review on 17th November 2017
We can’t remember how we were introduced to ABC Lawyers Ltd. We have tried to sell our Timeshare through companies the resort recommended for years without success. Its never really worked for us as we didn’t have enough points for even a week but we did utilize it when we could. ABC Lawyers Ltd have given us lots of advice and information. 5/5
5 star rating
We saw an advert on Facebook so called to see what it was about. I have been through the, do I go, don’t I go, many times before I got here, but on reflection, I am glad I did. Because of my sceptical nature, I made so many enquiries leading up to the meeting, everyone involved in getting us here have been great. Calling when they said they would, getting the information I ask for, when asked. Then meeting Lee and Diane, god they are good. Lee is fantastic, very knowledgeable and Diane is great at going through things, and putting our minds at rest.
Giving 5 stars was no problem, we are 100% sure for once, that ABC Lawyers are here to help us, not dupe us into anything more, like the timeshare companies do.
Timeshare Compensation  5 star review on 16th November 2017
We called to see if we had a case for assistance with our timeshare. We came to York to see Lee, and it went well, he was clear and concise. He was helpful in explaining how the fees will increase and the effect it would have on us long term. Diane was also clear in the way she went through the contract and how things will progress. All in all very happy with the meeting and help offered.
Today has been better than I thought, its surpassed our expectations. The meeting with Robert has been good, he’s explained everything very well. We don’t want to pay maintenance anymore, health wise we can’t use it anymore, we just want out. 5 Stars.
Booking the appointment was easy, the meeting today has been great, Nick has been very thorough and explained everything very well and even makes a nice cup of tea. An overall good experience. 5 Star
Timeshare Compensation  5 star review on 10th November 2017
Our assessor Jo has been great, she has answered all of our questions and been patient with us and made sure we understand. We’ve had bad experiences along the way with our timeshare and are now happy they are all behind us. 5 Star
Timeshare Compensation  5 star review on 9th November 2017
A friend of ours knows someone who has used your services and recommended ABC Lawyers. They had seen your advert in the paper and were really happy with ABC. Robert has been very good at explaining everything, we’ve achieved the outcome that we wanted. 5 Star
Timeshare Compensation  5 star review on 8th November 2017
On the day of our meeting we were looked after by Ian and Ginny, everything was explained very clearly to us and because of this we are happy to give a 5* rating to ABC Lawyers Ltd
Timeshare Compensation  5 star review on 7th November 2017
I just happened to mention to somebody that I was trying to get out of my timeshare, and the person I was speaking to worked for ABC Lawyers Ltd and made me an appointment. This is a 5-star service. There was a straight forward explanation, and we would definitely recommend ABC Lawyers Ltd; in fact, we know other ex-timeshare owners who have used their services. Whilst we did enjoy our timeshare, the last few years haven’t been the same, and it feels like the resort don’t care about us.
Timeshare Compensation  5 star review on 2nd November 2017
5-star rating
If I could give an eleven out of five for how we have been treated, I would. I was given an ad out of the paper by my mum, she knows we have been going through the mill regarding our timeshare. It was for ABC Lawyers Ltd and how they help people get out of timeshare. We feel we had been conned from start to finish with our timeshare, and now needed help and advice. Jo, Karen and Lorraine have been so helpful getting us here, never pushy, just there to guide us, give us options and genuinely assist us. Lee has just been brilliant, covered everything and helped us make the decision we knew needed to be made; but without the facts those are never easy. The whole process has been made so easy by everyone involved, and we know we have had a weight taken off our shoulders.
Timeshare Compensation  5 star review on 2nd November 2017
4.5-star rating
We looked on line for companies who could help us, and ABC Lawyers came up. We called and spoke to Sara, she was professional and we talked through our options. Nothing has been so easy before. Lee went through everything and made us aware what we have actually paid over the years. Frightening really. Everyone has been fabulous and helpful.
Timeshare Compensation  4 star review on 27th October 2017
We have found this meeting very informative and thorough, Tom has explained the process and provide all the information. It’s also very reassuring that we can speak to someone if we have any questions later. We would recommend this service to other people.
Timeshare Compensation is rated 4.71 based on 21 reviews