Timeshare Advice Centre Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Timeshare Advice Centre Ltd

About Timeshare Advice Centre Ltd: Timeshare Advice Centre Limited is a UK based and registered company which provides advice & services to members of timeshare, points or fractional schemes.

We offer advice and services to those who: find that they may have been mis-led or mis-sold; have to pay unaffordable, increasing maintenance fees; are unable book the holidays they want; are unable to sell their timeshares on as they had expected; are unable exit or re-negotiate their ownership/membership contracts.

admin@timeshareadvicecentre.co.uk

Limekiln House, Lime KilnRoyal Wootton Bassett

"In the beginning, we were unsure of how to proceed and spent a lot of time researching into how to go about things. In the end we need not have worried. we feel we chose the right path, The advice and service was friendly, informative and very proffessional. We thought it would take a long time, and be quite complicated....but it was swift and led to a very satisfactoy result. We were exremely pleased with the service and the outcome......Sleepless nights are a thing of the past !!!....Thankyou...Timeshare Advice Centre."
Thank you for your review. We were very pleased that we could help you and that you are sleeping soundly!
"Very helpful and professional and did what they said they would, thank you."
Thank you for your feedback.
"Trusting a company after years of being lied to by sales people, managers and resale companies was impossible. However after speaking with Richard in Birmingham I felt a lot happier, as my requirements and requests were being taken into consideration. After a slow process I decided to go ahead with 'Timeshare Advice Centre' and although I had my reservations at first, due to my previous experiences, I was happy when I received confirmation of my cancellation. I was happy to then pay for their service. Jason Paul"
"I found Wendy particulary helpful and informative, I found the advice she gave me and my partner would save us thousands in monthly fees, we are now acting upon it and will be contacting Timeshare Advice Centre again in the future to take up their services once we have arranged our personal circumstances."
"We owned at Anfi Beach and was happy for a longtime - but now we are older and my husband can't fly we had no use for our ownership, our kids didnt want the burden so we tried to Sell, but after spending over £1000 with 3 companies to sell we realised we couldnt. We simply wanted out as our 2 weeks were costing us nearly £1000 , we contacted Paul and he sent us an email and within 3 weeks we were out of our ownership. I felt i had some great times with my family but as we got older it didnt meet our needs and all exchanges were of a lower quality."
"We purchased our weeks from a friend,we had a few good years but nothing we couldn't get of online and cheaper.We have been trying to get out of this maintenance hell for 3 years ,we have spoken to one company and when i changed our mind it took 4 emails and a threatening letter to get my deeds back! So we was nervous when we first spoke to Sally at TIMESHARE ADVICE CENTRE but we had nothing to worry about .It took less time than we expected to get proof of cancellation .Thanks to Sally ,Richard and Paul for all your help."
"They did a good job and we're glad to be finally rid of RCI and all the fees. Almost gave 5 stars but it took a bit longer than expected and I'm not very patient!"
Thank you for your review. When we are asked to act for a client regarding a contract disposal we usually quote a 4 - 8 week lead-time. On this occasion I think it was completed in just over 9 weeks. Some things are out of our control! However, we try to do better and most disposals are completed within 4 weeks. Thanks again for the review.
"We were upset that our resort put us in to a position where the fees were increasing so much year on year and that we could not book what we wanted. We were shocked to understand that they would not take it back and that it was worthless. So it was with reluctance that we contacted timeshare advice centre. Their advice was very clear and once we made the decision to cancel our contract they acted quickly. Paul was especially helpful. We would recommend if you find yourself in a similar position."
We're glad that we could help. Sadly, your situation is all too common.
"Can thank them enough, i cant travel anymore to my timeshare as I can't fly dont get a good exchange option here in England so wanted rid. They helped me cancel my fees and maintenance and i didnt have to do anything other than talk on phone and visit the post office. I was pleasantly surprised that within 2 weeks i was out, because you hear all those horror stories of the timeshare industry."
Thanks for your response. We are glad we could help!
Timeshare Advice Centre Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews