Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd

About Timberwise (UK) Ltd: Timberwise have been caring for properties for over 50 years and have built a reputation for quality and professionalism.

We offer a range of solutions for: Dampness, Basement Waterproofing, Dry/Wet Rot, Woodworm and Condensation control.

• Approved by Which? Trusted Traders

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

Tell us how Timberwise (UK) Ltd made you happy

"Timberwise were highly knowledgeable about the issues we faced and created a swift and comprehensive set of actions to remedy them."
"While most of the work seems to have be completed on time, timberwise in general were very difficult to deal with. The exception was our original surveyor Michael who was courteous and seemed concerned about the work taking place. However on a couple of occasions when I raised issues, I was contradicted and told a different chain of events had occurred (it hadn’t). Some of the work was done incorrectly and will need further work to correct it. Overall I did not feel that you were a customer centric business or that particular care was being taken by your staff in my home. A disappointing experience considering why I had chosen your company to do the work"
"Excellent service by timberwise. Very helpful with the initial survey and quick efficient work by their workman that came to 'blast' my woodworm problem. Would recommend this company."
"Timberwise provided a quick and thorough survey giving a good explanation of what the issues were at the property and the required remedies. I asked Timberwise to undertake part of the work they had specified. They actually undertook more work and billed me for this, however, the situation was remedied quickly once I pointed this out to them. Thanks"
"Responded to request for quote very quickly"
"Work was carried out quickly ane tidily the man who came was very friendly,"
"The acid test, of course, will be if the woodworm is eradicated in the long term but as the treatment was only applied in Oct '17, what I can say is that I found the inspection to be friendly & knowledgable; the price was competitive & I was assured all areas would be covered; the operatives were timely and appeared professional in application as they suited & masked up appropriately. I now have a guarantee certificate."
"The surveyor impressed me with his knowledge, the procedure was clearly explained and the workmen were efficient and effective. The completed work was of an excellent standard and I would recommend Timberwise"
"Friendly and efficient from initial phone call to completion of work."
"I needed work doing at very short notice and timberwise were incredibly helpful and obliging"
"They gave us a competitive quote , work was done professionally and worker was excellent , informing us of what he was doing and cleaning up all mess at the end of the day . Would definitely recommend"
"Trustworthy and delivered as they said they would"
"We have used other damp proofing firms in the past but wanted to find a better company this time. I chose Timberwise because they were professional, knowledgeable and helpful at all stages. I liked the fact I could book the job through the office and all work was followed up by paperwork. The surveyor was very helpful and the technician who did the damp proofing was really good and kept us informed at every stage. Would definitely use again and would recommend highly."
"The work was carried out in a very timely manner it was completed in the time stated which I didn't think was achieveable ,it was done to a high standard. The tradesmen worked very hard and caused as little disruption as possible and were pleasant and amicable. I would be happy to recommend Timberwise"
"The estimate was given quickly and the work carried out on the date agreed. i work for Magna and so was advised by them to use Timbercare for a good and swift service."
"Phil and Jack were so professional, they have done a fantastic job and are a credit to the company"
"From the first dealings with Timberwise, for a pre-purchase house survey, until the final treatments taking place, everyone at Timberwise was a pleasure to deal with."
"Excellent service, professional job, would recommend"
"Contacted Timberwise when I found wood worm at home. What fantastic service I received from Jo Giles and Stuart Hankinson. I believe they both went the extra mile to help me. Would highly recommend using Timberwise."
"We would like to say how pleased we were with the work your technician has done .He worked in a clean and organised way. Apart from the work undertaken we would not have known he had been in our house."
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 174 reviews