Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd

About Timberwise (UK) Ltd: Timberwise have been caring for properties for over 50 years and have built a reputation for quality and professionalism.

We offer a range of solutions for: Dampness, Basement Waterproofing, Dry/Wet Rot, Woodworm and Condensation control.

• Approved by Which? Trusted Traders

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

Tell us how Timberwise (UK) Ltd made you happy

"Damp-proof course and replastering of lounge: Overall good - good value, prompt and professional service - but follow-up decorator has had to do some remedial work on the finish of the plasterwork, which was disappointing in places."
"Great service from start to finish. All staff were very polite and kind."
"We recently used Timberwise for a survey on a property purchase. From enquiry to booking to survey execution and feedback it was excellent service, swift, efficient and friendly. The direct contact I had with both admin and surveyor was brilliant. Thank you to Lesley Hornby and Kevin Reegan, both excellent at what you do and very helpful and stress free for me, it was much appreciated and much easier than other parts of the property process. They both did what they said they would and in a timely fashion. Thank you Timberwise on the back of Lesley and Kevin I would definitely recommend it’s nice to have a company with such good customer service these days!"
Thanks for the review Lucinda and the great feedback about Lesley and Kevin - pleased we could help make the property process a little easier.
"We recently used timberwise for damp work needed at our property. The surveyor came said what needed doing we received a quote the next day and any questions i needed answering before work commenced the surveyor answered them all promptly. What i really liked was that they worked with us to reduce costs so for eg, we did all the prep work and then got our own plasterer. The work was completed on schedule. I would highly reccommend this company."
"Prompt, clean, and tidy workman. Very happy with the job they did."
"Timberwise provided an excellent, comprehensive service with Technician, Steven Wade, proving very helpful, hard working and knowledgeable. Thank you."
"Paul the plasterer did an excellent job on the damp in our hallway A very good worker and always left every thing clean and tidy"
"I have used Timberwise twice for replacing joists and a damp proof treatment. I would definitely recommend them. There service is first class . Alan Barker came and gave us advice on what needed doing. He was friendly and new his stuff. You knew you were in good hands. The work carried out was done quickly we didn't have to wait for ages for it to be done. The standard of work was excellent and the people who came to do it were lovely. Polite and friendly. I don't know all of the names the last person to come was Craig Gibson who was excellent friendly polite hard working. The price for all the work done was very good, and you get peace of mind because of the guarantees that are included."
HI Angela,
Many thanks for the review following the work we carried out for you - we will make sure your kind words are passed on to Alan, Craig and the Team.
"Excellent professional and speedy service. Wet rot timber joists and beams replaced, job was supposed to take 3 days but was completed in 2."
"EXCELLENT ON ALL FRONTS"
"We received absolutely excellent service throughout. The standard of the work and the professionalism of the staff was outstanding"
"Highly efficient,very pleasant,well trained staff."
"I received very good service from Timberwise, both from the initial enquiry to the survey to the completion of the job. Timberwise had to treat the downstairs of my house for woodworm and were very knowledgeable about what they had to do. The man carrying out the treatment also clearly explained what he was doing at every stage of the work."
"Very professional and helpful outfit particularly the engineer who did the treatment."
"Quick and efficient at all stages of the estimating, booking and actual work done. Thank you Timberwise."
"I was very satisfied with the surveyor and the operative who carried out the work for us, they were polite and professional. I was happy with the work and thought it was a fair price for what was done."
"Rob the surveyor was very informative and Chris worked very professionally and with no mess"
"We dealt with the Leeds office and would not recommend this Company to anybody. If you want a job doing properly by people that care about their Customers, please look elsewhere. Still having ongoing issues years after work was completed."
"Professional from start to finish. I have no hesitation in recommending Timberwise."
"NO COMPLAINTS WITH THE WORK .ONLY COMPLAINT WOULD BE THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY WITH THE QUOTE. THE QUOTE DID NOT INCLUDE VAT. SO I GOT A RATHER UNPLEASANT SURPRISE WHEN I RECEIVED A FINAL BILL WITH THE VAT. THIS MEANT I HAD TO FIND AN ADDITIONAL £1000 PLUS AT SHORT NOTICE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE RECEIVED A QUOTE THAT DID NOT INCLUDE THE VAT. IF I HAD RECEIVED THE QUOTE WITH THE VAT INCLUDED I WOULD NOT HAVE ENGAGED TIMBERWISE. THE WORK I HAD DONE WAS UNPLANNED AND THIS MADE A STRESSFUL SITUATION WORSE. WORKWISE VERY GOOD, THE GUYS THAT DID THE JOB EACH STAGE VERY GOOD, BILLING SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE MORE TRANSPARENT IT SHOULD NOT BE UPTO THE CUSTOMER TO CALCULATE VAT ON RECIEPT OF A QUOTE, ESPECIALLY FROM COMPANY ON YOUR SCALE AND REPUTATION."
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 174 reviews