Timberland Reviews

Fashion Accessories
Fashion
Clothing
Fashion Accessories

How would you rate Timberland?

George
"Very good product, excellent quality"
"I have bought timberland boots before and they are my favourite shoes i’ve ever worn - they have lasted years and are so comfortable. The returns process is also made extremely easy (bought two pairs and kept one)."
"10/10 service from a young lady called Nina in the Surrey store, who helped my girlfriend find m comfortable shoes"
Stefanie Brown
"Some great deals on the Timberland website - surprisingly cheaper than other shoe shops that sell Timberlands. I noticed as I was shopping that a lot of the deals were going out of stock as I looked through so if you like something, act fast! Prompt delivery and good communication. Really pleased."
Jason Allen
"Great Price outstanding product will be going back soon"
Richard Clarke
"Love the styles of all men's footwear. I am looking forward to new future styles."
Richard Clarke
"I bought some shoes in-store in Guildford. The service was fantastic and I really enjoyed the shopping experience :)"
Michael Thompson
"Very good products delivered on time no issues"
Wouter
"Good quality stuff but service was a bit slow"
"Very professional customer service. Premium quality."
"Good customer service experience, easy return and exchange service."
Al Portman
"They did not. The website won't print the returns label and the customer services is closed over the weekend for calls. The email has so far elicited no response."
Mr Malcolm Goddard
"Good lay out in the shop very friendly staff and fair prices"
Philip H.
"Great shoes and delivered within just 2 working days. Only problem is that they were advertised at £48 but only availed at £56! Yes, still cheaper than in store but..."
MRS.CHRISTINA CARROLL
"Website order seemed to take a long time to come from ordering to actually receiving. Did not like products, tried to return , had to take it to a designated shop that the courier. Had to print off a label to attach as well as communicate with Timberland that I would be returning my goods and why. The parcel did NOT get to Timberland. The courier delivered it back to me. Nothing about using this company went well. Will NEVEr buy from them again. Have got expensive products back in my house that I do not want and no refund as goods were returned to me ."
Steven Gardiner
"Fantastic service speedy delivery top class all round"
Timberland is rated 4.41 based on 17 reviews