Tilsun Leasing Ltd Reviews

Based on 450 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Tilsun Leasing Ltd made you happy
Fantastic service at all times and I definitely wouldn’t go anywhere else to lease a car.
Great service with updates to when the car would be delivered, would definitely use Tilsun Leasing again
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is greatly appreciated.
Anthony was fantastic. Very honest and helpful We are having a second lease as so competitive and easy to deal with The whole experience from start to delivery was brilliant Thank you
Here at Tilsun Leasing we put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks so much for your kind words.
Amazing communication, friendly professional, car was delivered earlier than projected they stayed in touch the whole time and were only too eager to help with my multitude of questions (first time leasing) I would highly recommend them. I already have to a few clients
Thank you so much for your great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer experience we can at Tilsun Leasing, so I am really pleased to see this being reflected in our customers comments.
Easy process. Kept up to date. Clear explanation of plan and terms. Fast delivery of vehicle. Friendly professional people. Excellent handover. Vehicle in good quality condition.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority
Very easy process and very clean when dropped off with no issues.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Really friendly, helpful and efficient
This review made our day!
Highly recommend this company. My sales guy Matthew was so good, he was knowledgeable, helpful and patient as I can be quite fussy. When it come to holding my car as my other lease wasn't due to go back, they held up their end of the deal and delivered it the day I requested. Cannot fault all service from start to finish was so professional. Probably my new favorite lease company and will be using them in 2 years when my lease is up :-)
Good service.
Very Professional, kept me upto speed with everything.
This review made our day!
I’ve had a great experience with Tilsit so far. I’m really pleased with the car and most of all with the service along the way.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Everything from Order to delivery was first class kept me informed at all stages ... Excellent
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Excellent service from start to finish, David found the car requested. More than happy to continue using Tilsun, no one else compares.
First-time user. Pricing was very competitive. The arrangements made by Oliver were excellent, very customer friendly and he managed to secure a very short lead time, which was much appreciated. The car arrived on time and the driver is very pleased with it.
Tilsun is very proactive and good services. I will say Matthew Yates is very helpful and sort out our lease very quickly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Fantastic service and professionalism from Tilsun. Have been dealing with them for over 15 years, they've always been exceptional in finding us the right vehicle for us and at a great deal too. Andy Jefferson at Tilsun is an absolute gem, a real credit to the company. Huge thanks 😊
Thanks for your wonderful review. We will make sure Andy Jefferson got the recognition they deserve.
Tilsun were a pleasure to deal with and always kept us informed, updated and appraised. Great on price an great on comms as well as great after service thus far.
Really great experience with Tilsun, Anthony Pilliner especially has been amazing from start to finish. Even helped me out when the area did not concern him. Great staff and fantastic customer service from everyone at Tilsun I have spoken to. Will definitely recommend!!
Thanks for your wonderful review. We will make sure Anthony Pilliner got the recognition they deserve.
I have used this company for my last two vehicles. They are efficient and communicate well.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Excellent, patient and approachable customer service. Questions answered in a timely manner via immediate email following queries over the phone. Call back service afterwards to ensure customer satisfaction. Authentic genuine staff who clearly want to provide a good service to their customers. I have leased approx 5 vehicles now through Tilsun and would highly recommend to others. Very happy with the service and product.
Tilsun Leasing Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 450 reviews