Tilsun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun

Tell us how Tilsun made you happy
Excellent service provided by Paul Hughes. Although the steps after it moved to other departments got a bit confused
Other than the small issue of the satnav not being activated at source, Tilsun and Richard Dodgson in particular smoothed our path to a successful completion in our first leasing experience.
Tilsun 4 star review on 8th October 2020
Great team to deal with and even through these Covid 19 times, did a good job in keeping me informed
Informative, Friendly and helpful
The car was promised to be delivered on the 29th of September up to 1 pm which I was happy with but by 2.30pm phoned and was told car won't be delivered as the agency driver didn't turn up this meant car wouldn't be delivered till Monday this cost me a job at £250 I have asked for compensation from the delivery company but am still awaiting a response from them if you wish to get more details about this please contact me directly
Hi Mr Paterson, we have contacted the delivery company and asked them to get in touch with you. If you don't hear from them please let us know.
Very easy to deal with and clear information regarding charges and costs. Vehicle was delivered as promised and existing lease car uplifted on the same day.
This is a test for the API
Tilsun is rated 4.85 based on 95 reviews