Tilsun Leasing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun Leasing Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Tilsun Leasing Ltd made you happy
Shambolic customer service. Ordered a new car March 2021 for delivery May/June 2021. Obviously global issue with semi-conductors. Constantly having to chase. Sales guy would rather talk about anything than the delay issue, so took it to one of their directors (Andrew Bell) who informed me the car ordered won’t be arriving until Feb 2022. This obviously causing major issues for me as I no longer have a car. I asked Andrew on 12th September to look at car alternatives to bridge this no-car gap and he was going to come back to me. It is now 21st October 2021 and I have seemingly been forgotten about, as had no dialogue with anyone from Tilsen since ME calling Andrew in September 2021. Epic customer service fail. “Founded in 1998, Tilsun Leasing Ltd (trading as 'Tilsun Leasing') was created with a simple idea of providing great, honest and reliable vehicle leasing for all…” HARDLY!!
Terrible, terrible service. Have tried leasing a Mercedes from them since February 2021. Car was originally due in March but then came the excuses (mainly blaming Covid). Latest dates were September 7th which then slipped to 9th, called for update, on 9th, but the system was down, they informed me that they were chasing their dealer who was chasing their dealer. I have had to use them because they have an agreement with our company. Still waiting to hear anything whilst writing this review at 18:00 on the 9th. Have had to hire a car, at own expense, due to these delays
Initially dealt with Simon who was great and answered all of my questions. When I decided I was happy to go through with the lease I was put through to a person called David Cochran. I felt his communication was unprofessional. He communicated with me via text message initially sending me this message: 'Good Evening. Your lease quotes have been emailed to you. David Cochran - Tilsun Leasing.' I have no problem with this as it comes across in a professional manner. I next got this message: 'hi jack your application has went to manual under writing which is quite normal at the moment but the will prob ask for additional information so i would send over your last three months bank statements so we can respond to them promptly' I felt this wasn't a legitimate message as it was in a different tone to the original text messages that he sent. There was also grammatical and spelling mistakes. I didn't trust this enough to provide my personal information. I wasnt even given an email to send my bank statementss to! It felt like a scam, because of this I didn't reply. David Cochran followed up with this text message: 'jack did you get my message about the bank statements' Again, not professional. I felt these were not professional and believe all communication should be done through email. When I relayed my feelings, which were: 'Yes, but I thought the text was unprofessional and of a different tone to the previous ones. I'm not comfortable giving personal information when I don't trust the message.' David Cochran replied: 'no worries will delete your application take care!!' Overall, I had a really weird experience with this company.
New Vehicle arrived scratched and dented and ended up going back to be repainted, not Tilsuns fault but the supplying depot didn’t really deal with it very well
Hi, we're sorry that your new van arrived with a scratch from our suppliers. When you let Tilsun know we collected the van, supplied you with a rental van and returned your van with a full tank of fuel and an apology. Would you consider revising your review of Tilsun as we did all we could to help after you let us know.
Tilsun Leasing Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 301 reviews