Tilsun Leasing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun Leasing Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Tilsun Leasing Ltd made you happy
Tilsun provided a great service. They responded to my queries very promptly over email and were great on the phone too! Arranging delivery of my vehicle was a breeze and I’m very happy with it so far!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority
Delighted with my new Toyota RAV4. Fantastic service from both sales and from the customer service team. Handover was very efficient and driver was very thorough explaining the cars features.
Everyone I communicated with at Tilsun Leasing was very professional and helpful. The process was easy and straightforward from start to finish. Couldn’t be happier with my experience. Thank you!
Whole process was very straight forward. Good communication, even to all my silly questions
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is greatly appreciated.
Excellent customer service, dealt with my needs quickly, speedily and very efficiently. Kept me informed by both telephone, texts and e-mails. I would highly recommend Tilsun Leasing for all your needs they certainly need all my requirements and needs.
Excellent customer service and good rates when compared to other lease companies.
Straight Forward dealing with no problems. I will use again in the future
Great company to deal with. no issues.
Excellent customer service - kept updated throughout and they exceeded expectations in terms of when to expect delivery!
First experience of privately leasing, Tilsun made this an easy journey from initial enquiry right up to when the Vehicle was delivered.
Very good fast and smooth service
Excellent service and price.
Excellent service from start to finish, and nothing was ever an issue
Initially discovered through Carlow. Helpful and proactive staff, kept me in the loop with delivery date and any expected delays. Not a bad word to say.
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team are always so thrilled to know that our customers loved the Tilsun experience;
From the moment i got in touch with Tilsun leasing they have provided the utmost customer service and have been extremely helpful. I will definitely be using this company for any future leasing
I found them very reliable and efficient during the lockdown.
Excellent service
Could not fault the company.
Very easy to deal with from start to finish
Great service, great communication throughout the process and best of all, I saved over £250.00 a month on my car compared to the competition. Will definitely use them again
Tilsun Leasing Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 317 reviews