Tilsun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun

Tell us how Tilsun made you happy
The car was promised to be delivered on the 29th of September up to 1 pm which I was happy with but by 2.30pm phoned and was told car won't be delivered as the agency driver didn't turn up this meant car wouldn't be delivered till Monday this cost me a job at £250 I have asked for compensation from the delivery company but am still awaiting a response from them if you wish to get more details about this please contact me directly
Hi Mr Paterson, we have contacted the delivery company and asked them to get in touch with you. If you don't hear from them please let us know.
Having dealt with Tilsun for the first time this year, I hold them in the highest regard for their customer service, efficiency and helpful manner. I have already recommended them to friends and will definitely use them again.
Great car at a great price and communication throughout the process was excellent. the delivery driver was really helpful and demonstrated main features of the car and how to set my phone up on blue-tooth. Overall easy, hassal free experience, thank you.
Efficient process, kept up to date at all times. Very happy with my new car, many thanks.
"Everyone from the top to the bottom gave a very good service "
I was massively impressed with the Tilsun Group. All my interactions were friendly and efficient. All in all, it was a very smooth experience and I'm delighted with my vehicle. Would highly recommend them!
Very easy to deal with and clear information regarding charges and costs. Vehicle was delivered as promised and existing lease car uplifted on the same day.
Very professional and nothing to much trouble Neil was very helpful at all times.
First class service
Excellent, personal service given by every member of the team. Easy transaction completed without a hitch
Leasing gave me the opportunity to buy a new car as opposed to buying second hand. Tilsun walked me through the benefits of leasing and sorted it all out, quickly and without any fuss. I am a very satisfied customer
Pleasant and professional.
Very helpful willing to satisfy any requests
From initial contact with Neal and Ian, through to delivery of the BMW, the process was seamless and an absolute pleasure. I was kept up to speed with all information by Customer Services and will not hesitate in leasing my next car through Tilsun.
By being very patient with someone who is not computer savvy.Always polite and helpful when I had a query.In all a 1st class service thank you.
The whole business was dealt with professionally It was a very pleasant experience. Queries were dealt with quickly and satisfactorily
New Vehicle arrived scratched and dented and ended up going back to be repainted, not Tilsuns fault but the supplying depot didn’t really deal with it very well
Hi, we're sorry that your new van arrived with a scratch from our suppliers. When you let Tilsun know we collected the van, supplied you with a rental van and returned your van with a full tank of fuel and an apology. Would you consider revising your review of Tilsun as we did all we could to help after you let us know.
This is a test for the API
Tilsun is rated 4.86 based on 78 reviews