Tilsun Leasing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun Leasing Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Tilsun Leasing Ltd made you happy
Very helpful. Prompt response to any queries. Would definitely use again in the future.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Very good service had no issues
This review made our day!
A brilliant all-round service. The staff were so helpful throughout the experience, never making me feel like any of my questions were silly. Would highly recommend.
Initially dealt with Simon who was great and answered all of my questions. When I decided I was happy to go through with the lease I was put through to a person called David Cochran. I felt his communication was unprofessional. He communicated with me via text message initially sending me this message: 'Good Evening. Your lease quotes have been emailed to you. David Cochran - Tilsun Leasing.' I have no problem with this as it comes across in a professional manner. I next got this message: 'hi jack your application has went to manual under writing which is quite normal at the moment but the will prob ask for additional information so i would send over your last three months bank statements so we can respond to them promptly' I felt this wasn't a legitimate message as it was in a different tone to the original text messages that he sent. There was also grammatical and spelling mistakes. I didn't trust this enough to provide my personal information. I wasnt even given an email to send my bank statementss to! It felt like a scam, because of this I didn't reply. David Cochran followed up with this text message: 'jack did you get my message about the bank statements' Again, not professional. I felt these were not professional and believe all communication should be done through email. When I relayed my feelings, which were: 'Yes, but I thought the text was unprofessional and of a different tone to the previous ones. I'm not comfortable giving personal information when I don't trust the message.' David Cochran replied: 'no worries will delete your application take care!!' Overall, I had a really weird experience with this company.
Having leased vehicles for ten years, we came to Tilsun Leasing this time around who were exceptional throughout the entire process. David was helpful and friendly in his multiple emails and telephone calls trying to source the right finance lender and the correct vehicle we wanted (an EV). The application for finance went through smoothly and James followed up at every stage of the process including when the finance company asked for proof of income. Steph was then able to source the vehicle for delivery very quickly and the actual delivery driver was courteous, friendly and professional throughout his short time with us. He wanted to know the directions to the nearest bus-stop to get to the train station, but it would have taken him at least an hour. I was very happy to jump in the new vehicle and give him a lift taking 8 minutes! Overall, we would happily recommend the team at Tilsun’s to anyone looking for a professional, friendly and reliable service!
Thank you so much for your great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer experience we can at Tilsun Leasing, so I am really pleased to see this being reflected in our customers comments.
Had a very good experience with Tilsun. First time of leasing a car and all went smoothly.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is greatly appreciated.
Very helpful throughout the whole process. Everything was precise, on time and we are very pleased with the car. Thank you
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Very responsive company to lease from. Great customer service ahead of delivery. Very thorough vehicle familiarisation on delivery. Overall very happy.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority
Very professional company. Easy to communicate with. Would recommend
Very good service from start to finish. Replied to emails within the hour at most and were very helpful on the phone. Will definitely use again
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
I ordered a car with Tilsun in January and 7 months later still waiting for the car. I have been given minimal updates, however when i did receive an update from Tilsun the facts did not appear to make sense so i then contacted Mercedes directly who advised that there was no reason why my car would not have been with me by now if ordered in January. I have now been advised it will be at least another month and if i cancel i will go to the bottom of the list to find another car. Do not very helpful at all.
Friendly, professional service. Everything went through quickly with no problems.
Excellent service from start to finish. Communication particularly strong, with a named point of contact available via phone, email or text.
Great as always. Dave looked after me like he does with all the cars/vans I’ve had from Tilsun
Thanks for your wonderful review. We will make sure Dave got the recognition they deserve.
Very good service and all concerns were answered for me as I had never leased before, will definitely use again in a couple of years time
Here at Tilsun Leasing we put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks so much for your kind words.
Very easy very quick service. Love the car
I was looking for a car quickly and I called Tilsun who dealt with my issue very efficiently. Their staff were excellent in finding me the car I wanted and dealing with all issues involved with the car. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to lease a car.
Highly recommend. The whole process from submitting request to delivery of car took 9 days. I was not prepared myself 🤪. Very quick response, e-mail communication felt mor like a chat. 5 ⭐️ service
Great! Couldn't be happier. Polite and professional at all times. Very easy to deal with, will most likely use for a next lease.
Friendly and hassle free