Tilsun Leasing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun Leasing Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days

Tell us how Tilsun Leasing Ltd made you happy
Good service, kept informed throughout which made for a smooth transaction
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We always put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority
Excellent service, Matthew in particular was always in contact and ensuring the service was to standard
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Fully transparent during the quotation process; excellent attention to detail on follow up. Friendly and helpful during administration and contracting phases; all documentation sent as promised; flexible during final sign-off; delivery on time and an all-round pleasant experience. Follow up queries answered in timely fashion; after sales provided without fuss.
Here at Tilsun Leasing we put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks so much for your kind words.
Excellent communication from the first call I made to Tilsun to my car being delivered. Very polite and courteous staff. Would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is greatly appreciated.
We were dealt with very efficiently and all staff were great
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team are always so thrilled to know that our customers loved the Tilsun experience;
Neil Budd who advised me has done a great job, very happy with the car thank you
Thanks for your wonderful review. We will make sure Neil Budd got the recognition they deserve.
The process from quotation to delivery was very smooth indeed.
I was delighted with the service provided by Tilsun from start to finish. Very efficient and professional, my new car is now proudly sat on my drive less than 2 weeks after first contact was made. A very happy customer!
Really impressed from start to finish. Simon was very professional and everything he told me was 100% accurate and the car even arrived earlier than i expected. The delivery guy was superb and even drove through the night to accomodate my request for a 8am delivery! Why use a main dealer when you can use Tilsun!!! This is The place to source a cheap lease car with amazing customer service...im so impressed im looking for a 2nd vehicle!!!
Super helpful from the moment I enquired. Really fast response time and very friendly. Would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review, our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.
Thank you, great customer service.
Excellent service at every step of the way. Any questions I needed answering were answered promptly without any issue. Super happy with my vehicle
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Very friendly staff and had no issues.
Great to deal with, real humans who listen to your needs, ace friendly service, faultless.
Excellent customer service with a quick and courteous response to all my enquiries.
Excellent service, great communication through the financing process. Very please with the car. Thanks!
Andy from Tilsun was a great help in advising on a range of deals available and was always available to update me on the status of my order to the point it was received. Can’t fault the service at all
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Our team are always so thrilled to know that our customers loved the Tilsun experience.
Excellent service would highly recommend
Great service. Very easy to deal with.
great service and especially keeping me in the loop at all stages. Would recommend
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review
Tilsun Leasing Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 300 reviews