Tilsun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tilsun

Tell us how Tilsun made you happy
Great service . Staff were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble
I can’t fault the service I had from Leon Lee, so helpful,informative and always went that extra mile... 10/10⭐️⭐️⭐️
From the very first email inquiry I was impressed. All communication was professional, helpful and prompt. My requirements were listened to, a variety of options provided and the price was highly competitive. Coordinating delivery of my vehicle could not have been easier and my new vehicle was delivered on time, in perfect condition. I have recommended Tilsun to several friends.
This is the second time I have used Tilsun and on both occasions I have found them to be very helpful and efficient. On both occasions the process of receiving the car and on the second time having the old car picked up has been very worry free. I would and do recommend them to anyone interested in leasing a car.
Brilliant service.
Excellent professional service all the way through the process from enquiry to processing to delivery to post delivery. Would recommend highly!
My trusty old car died two weeks into a new job so I needed a new one urgently! Luke was incredible with me! I had a myriad of stupid questions, all of which he took in his stride and the whole process was incredibly fast from choosing to recipt! I love my sparkly new car! Thank you Tilsun!
I needed a car urgently and Neal Glass was just amazing. He got me a new Mazda 6 in under 3 weeks and it would have been 2 if Christmas had not intervened. Also excellent advice and very clear communication.
Very good service
from the very first call to the point of delivery Tilsun support was excellent kept me up to date and found the exact car I was looking for in a very short space of time my point of contact was Andy who did a great job would definitely recommend
Communication is key Andy at tilson had it all excellent service.
Very happy with the car deal. Wouldn’t find this anywhere else.
Dealing with Tilsun was effortlessly simple. They are efficient and professional and priced very competitively. I've had my last 3 vehicles through Tilsun and always recommend them.
I would like to thank Andrew for all the help and patience ,and all the staff for the way they helped me. I would have no hesitance in recommending Tilsun to any one.Merry christmas and a successful 2019. Many thanks Peter Capper
I found tilson very helpful and professional and understanding and very pleased with the my new car.
I was recommended by my friends I wish I had done it years ago.
I will definitely recommend Tilsun to my friends and family.
I was helped through the process with Leon who had all the time in the world.
Excellent service and a great deal. Luke at Tilsun worked hard to get me the car I wanted and at a good price. in fact he beta my expectations on both counts, with a better model at a better price.
Informative, Friendly and helpful