Tiling Courses UK Reviews

Read Tiling Courses UK Reviews

ukprotiling@gmail.com

Unit 6B, Longhill Ind Estate, Ullswater Road, Hartlepool

Tell us how Tiling Courses UK made you happy
Cracking course. I used the last of my redundancy money on this course as a last chance saloon for me and to be truthful was getting worried in case this was a mistake. The training received from Darren was beyond what i could have imagined, this is a tough course and not for the week minded but boy does it deliver the goods to become a tiler. Darren owns the business so is not governed by anyone, this course is unlike anything you have experienced before as I've had my share of attending courses with my last company. First day here was 8 am and didn't finish until 6.30 pm with only half an hour break for lunch there is no gentle break in. This course has everything you need for you to become successful, no stone is left unturned from all your business knowledge (which was worth the course fees by itself) right up to mastering the professional tiling techniques on the practical elements. Mountains of background prep and product selection, measuring, pricing, you name it its covered. Ive been left the course now for 2 months and have done 15 estimates and won and completed 13 of them which is down to the knowledge and confidence i have from the course, made a couple of mistakes but nothing that i haven't been able to correct. Im making a lot more money than i have ever made and loving the job. This course has certainly worked for me and so glad it did as i would be snookered now. Massive thanks to Darren and Tracey who looks after you so well and Darren who mentally and physically puts you through your paces from the first moment of the course to the last minute. Regards Pete from Cambridge
Excellent course, Darren is full of knowledge after being in the business for so long. The Friday was worth the money in it self, I had never touched a tile in my life, but now fell very confident. The course sets you up in the head and practically. Tracey is great to, such a friendly close knit course, looking forward to the journey ahead and not to nervous after excellent tuition and a great overall experience. James Geen
So UKPTT, I really do not know what else I can say that every body else has already said...…..THIS COURSE IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! The knowledge, business ethics and skills that I have taken from my 13 days with Darren is completely priceless. This course has completely changed my life in ways that I would never have thought possible. I've literally been live with my business for approx. 3 weeks and I am already booked up with work until the end of October and work is flooding in thick an fast. Every job I have quoted, I have won with ease and this is all down to following Darren's step by step guide and the knowledge that I have retained, that I can pass onto my customers, reassuring them that I'm the man for the job. If anybody is having seconds thoughts or not sure to take that leap...…….DO IT, DO IT NOW. You will not regret it, I promise you. Also Darren's wife Tracy is truly amazing and makes you feel completely at home and reassured that you are taking the right step to a great future. To conclude, UKPTT is by far the best course to take literally any trade and turn it into a huge and successful business. I just want to thank Darren an his wonderful family for changing my life an giving me the best possible start to an amazing future.
Week 1 review of UK Pro Tiling Training: My only previous experience with tiles is hacking them off to either gain access to pipework or replacing shower valves as a plumber. I had never laid a tile in my life. In 4 days I’ve completely tiled a mock bathroom. Could I have done this elsewhere? Maybe, maybe not. But the advantage I believe Darren has over others is I have learned the technical theory behind everything I have done. Any idiot with a trowel can stick tiles on the wall, but those same idiots will use a 6mm trowel and standard adhesive to stick floor tiles onto a 6mm ply floor!!! I know that would be a disaster which gives me the confidence to walk into my next potentials clients home and advise her what needs to be done to give them the best job their money deserves. Darren’s teaching methods are to the point, easy to understand and delivered in a way that doesn’t make you feel like a rabbit in headlights. Not a minute is wasted in every day and every excercise we do has meaning to it. He knows what he’s talking about and never hesitates with answers when questions are asked. You can also tell he’s not just another failed tradesman who went into teaching because every single demonstration he does he delivers with speed and pinpoint accuracy. What I like about his teaching style, is that if you’ve made a mistake he isn’t shy about telling you where you’ve gone wrong but let’s you learn from your mistake rather than stopping you before the mistake is made. Who wants a teacher who blows smoke up your arse? Not me. The 5th day, dedicated to business and natural stone, is worth the money I paid for the entire course. I thought I was pretty good at running my business until today! I’m now currently rebranding as well as adding tiling and wet rooms to my skill set. I’m excited about the future of my business and looking forward to growing (and earning a lot more money than I am currently)! Is the course worth the money? Absolutely. Is the standard high? Yes! Do you learn how to tile AND gain the technical know how? Yup. Would I recommend it to my best mate? Hands down yes. I’m so happy I chose UKPTT over other providers. Cheers Jay (James)
Probably the most life changing 2 weeks of my life!!! Like a lot of people I did a lot a research into tiling courses before I decided on UK Pro Tiling Training, but there was just something that drew me to this course, and I'm glad I did it. I had some previous tiling experience before I started the course, but was still unsure of how to deal with certain situations, and I had no idea of the difference between ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles. This was all explained to us on day 1 of the course where Darren literally bombards you with information-but in a good way! Darren is a really good teacher with a wealth of knowledge of not only tiling but how to run a business-something that a lot of other courses do not provide. He is funny, dry, witty and straight to the point at times, but at the end of the day he is trying to fill your brain with as much information as possible in 1,2 or 3 weeks, something which could take you 3 years in college to learn. At the end of the 2 weeks that I attended the course, I left with not only more knowledge but also the confidence to make a life changing decision in my life. Nearly 3 months after leaving the course, I have now left my dead end job and decided to go it alone. I have 7-8 weeks work ahead of me and new requests coming in weekly. All this after putting everything into practice that Darren teaches you on the course. I also have to mention Tracey who also looks after everything on the accommodation side and who makes you feels welcome from the first phone conversation. So if you are thinking about a tiling course do yourself a favour and call Tracey, you will not regret it. Thank you both Darren and Tracey.
Very intensive course, Darren has a wealth of knowledge and superb tutor skills, Darren will give you the confidence and motivation to succeed, but be warned this is fast tracked, you need to listen and to take notes. This course is worth every penny. Also after the course ends Darren and Tracy continue to give on going support (you will not get that anywhere else). To end this review Darren is a great motivator and wants you to be successful, not just about tiling but in life.
Fantastic, took on board a lot of information over the thirteen days, Darren passes on so much and gives you so much confidence to go forward in the real world. Just done my first job small downstairs toilet wall, put into practice everything I was told and shown customer was over the moon. Highly recommend anyone going into tiling this is the course for you. Big thank you to Tracy for organising my accommodation and on the end of the phone if you have any questions. BIG THANKS to both of you.
I looked at many of the online courses before booking with UK Pro Tiling and it shone out as the one that would benefit me most. I've recently done electrician and plumbing courses with other providers and they haven't had reviews from me. Not that they were bad, but this course is just so complete in every aspect. The depth of information given was outstanding, then applied through hands on learning. Did I make mistakes, yes I did, but I learned from them during the next exercise and put them right, assisted by Darren's excellent guidance. The depth of knowledge displayed by Darren simply is phenomenal and unlike some, he is keen to share in order to give you the best possible chance out in the real world. As a team, Darren and Tracey have built a great training package and after my 2 week course I genuinely feel happy to tackle any job. I'm about to start building my own house and part of that includes 220m2 of floor tiling and after 2 weeks of intensive training, it genuinely holds no fears for me. Having attended other training establishments, I have absolutely no qualms about recommending this course to anyone who is looking to take up tiling as a career or to become more proficient in the home environment and save yourself a lot of money. The resources, the facilities, the people, the tools, the whole package is simply excellent and the course is the best money I have spent in a long time. Thank you to both Darren and Tracey, thoroughly enjoyed the course, learned so much and its a 10 out of 10 from me.
For those of you looking for a tiling course, I have to say UK PRO TILING is the one. Darren is very knowledgeable and fires everything at you from day one. It is fast tracked and a lot to take in, but after the 3 weeks you know everything you need to know about tiling, ready to go in to the big world and start up your own business. Tracey is lovely she makes you feel welcome and the accommodation is spot on. This course costs £1500 and I can assure you it's worth every penny. Also after the course ends darren and tracy continue to give on going support and are there to answer any questions.A big thank you to Darren & Tracy for putting up with us ☺ and changing our life's for the better.
What can I say that has not been said before. Amazing course, Darren delivers something very special, his way of teaching gives you all the information and skills you need. Tracy is fantastic and very supportive, the accommodation is brilliant. I found I have left this course with so much more than tiling skills and knowledge, iv left with a new more positive way of thinking and a barrel full of confidence. Darren and Tracy give on going support after the training course has finished, what more could you ask for. Amazing, thank you Darren and Tracy.
Excellent course to take if tiling is the path your heading down. I have leaned so much in the 9 days it’s unbelievable. Darren is a great tutor and business man, listen to him and I’m sure you won’t go far wrong. Really enjoyed it and I’m about to hand my notice in and take the leap once I get a few things in order. Tracey is wonderful and makes booking on the course and accommodation arrangemts a doddle. I’m so glad I did this course it’s opened my eyes massively, not just about tiling but about business and life it’s self. Once again cheers Darren top man.
Dom from wales Just though i would give everyone a 3 month update after leaving this course, I had no prior tiling experience before attending but don't let that stop you from attending training here, Darren is a superb instructor with the ability to get technical knowledge and professional tiling skills into you with lighting pace. This course is for serious people as it is FULL on and straight to the point, you are knackered after every day, my friend attended a similar course in the south and stood around doing nothing most of the time which is why i looked for somewhere better and I'm glad i rang Tracey up, she is so helpful and genuine and a pleasure to talk to. They have there own houses to stop in so everything is a breeze to attend here. What darren teaches is you is how to tile for a living outside the training environment and straight away after the course i was tiling for a customer in the first week. Darren sells a professional tiling tools pack which i bough as did most people on the course, i checked out comparable prices on line and UK pro tiling prices were miles cheaper, i saved about £200 so i was ready to go soon as i left. I put darrens clever marketing and sales skills into practice straight away and the enquiries flooded in. 3 months on now i have a new direction in life, i earn between £900 on a bad week and best week so far was £1650. everything on the course taught is true to what you do when you leave and tile in the real world. Absolutly fantastic, i paid £1100 for the two week tiling course and £600 for all my pro tiling tools there, what an investment this was, i made this back within the first 2 weeks. Going back to my friend, he's done nothing since attending his course as he learnt nothing and is asking me if he can come out on jobs with me which I'm a bit reluctant to do as he will end up being my competition, just goes to show you the difference the right training makes. Highly recommended from me Thanks to Darren and Tracey
Superb course!!! Darren has a wealth of knowledge on all aspects, from business and making it work to tiling. The pace of the course was great and gets you thinking from the off. During week one, you'll find yourself thinking and making minor mistakes, and by the end of week 2, you'll be flying! Definitely worth paying for this course. It's got the whole package!
This course is a life changer. Was sick of my old job, hated it, took the plunge, phoned Tracey up, got on the course then Darren unleashes his wisdom on you and boom, you have everything you need to start a new career. Been finished from the course for 3 months now and regularly double my old wage plus I'm my own boss. Life is good. Highly recommended Jack from Kent
If you are thinking of taking a professional tiling course then look no further, this is the one! This course is for people serious about a career change and everything about the course is set up so that you can hit the ground running as a self employed tiler. Darren is an absolute wizard and the information comes at you thick and fast from day one. You will not believe how much you learn on the first few days! I was an absolute novice and left the course feeling confident I could walk into someone’s house and quote for a job. Tracey was fantastic from the first phone conversation we had and really made my decision an easy one. It’s the best money I’ve spent in a good while and definitely worth it! Darren offers an aftercare package which I’ve taken advantage of multiple times. He’s always quick to reply and gives his advice willingly. I can’t thank both Darren and tracey enough, they gave me a lifeline from a job I didn’t want and I grabbed it with both hands. It’s been a couple of months since I left the course and have held off writing a review as I wanted something to report. Since leaving I have gone self employed and have been able to quit my full time job. A job which stole precious time from me and meant I hardly ever saw my children. I am now booked up almost into September and some of the work I’m getting is fantastic! It’s a daunting process going it alone but no one ever learnt anything in their comfort zone. Push yourself and go for it! If you take Darren’s advice and put it into action you cannot fail. If you’re reading this and are still on the fence, don’t hesitate because life is too short! Regards, Stu.
hi my name is Danny Torr and this is the best thing i have done and once you get started the passion just grows stronger and stronger for being the best that you want to be. ITS DOWN TO YOU AND HOW FAR YOU WANT TO GO!!! this course is fantastic and so glad my wife found this course for me to attend too. i learnt so much how to be most effective when running your own business how to sale your pitch and marketing also knowing what your doing ;) if your looking for a carer change. this is defiantly the course you want to take Darren and Tracey are fantastic and will help you with anything you need. but to be fair with what you learn on the course should be enough for you to run with your business plan. and make a good living. i will be writing a update in the next few month on how everything is running for now i just leave u all with a :) because this is not a waste of money or time but 100% the opposite. most effective and just want to thank u for everything :).
Hi, I’ve just finished the 5 day course at uk pro tiling, wow! If you are looking for a tiling course then here it is, from the moment I first spoke to Tracy on the phone I knew I was making the right decision in booking the course. As for the the course itself... strap yourself in as this is not your average tiling course, as soon as your u meet Darren you cant help but notice this guys passion for tiling and more importantly teaching. His enthusiasm is infectious. There is a hell of a lot to take in and I did worry if it could get my brain upto speed, but Darren’s way of teaching has clicked with me, something no other teacher has managed haha. I can’t praise the course enough as it has given me the confidence to put my ideas into practice, if you listen and stay focused the information and training he gives are priceless. Had a great week and met some great people, all in all one of the best decisions I made was doing this course Rob Fowler Forest of Dean
Superb tiling training from start to the final moment when i left after 3 weeks, If your looking for a tiling course that delivers on every level then you will not find a better place than this to start your new career off. Darren is a superb instructor and gives you all the information you could ever need delivered with a passion and enthusiasm. Tracey makes the whole booking of course and accommodation so simple. Thanks a lot guys All the best Dom from Sheffield
Dazza..Gazza..Bazza=Legend!! Tracy=Sweetheart!!
Completed the 9 day course here, Darren gives you. So much information on how to tile like a professional and how to make a great living from it by also telling you how to run your tiling business from start to finish. A few places I looked at showed you DIY tiling tips but there is nothing close as to what this place delivers, well worth the trip, stayed in their own accommodation which I also have to say was superb, met some great friends along the way. All in all the experience was faultless from start to finish. Highly recommended Paul from Ipswich
Tiling Courses UK is rated 5.00 based on 400 reviews