Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Parsons
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Metcalfe
They were very competitive on price, but the workman were kind, courteous and clean, plus worked till late some days so not to leave any job in finished. Plus we have 3 Jack Russell Terriers and they were conscious about tools etc being left around that may injure them. which was extremely appreciated. All in all a great job done by professionals. Thanks to all concerned.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
We were both more than happy with our tiled roof, the men were there on time worked nonstop & made a lovely finish & cleared up the mess afterwards all we had to do was put our furniture back in place,we now have another room all year round.Would recommend this team they were great.
I had a conservatory that was cold in the winter and extremely hot in the summer. Following my research, we had to decide whether to go with the self-cleaning and heat reflecting glass or a tiled insulated roof.

The surveyor visited us and provided a very competitive quote. He promised that the Insulated roof would give us what we wanted which was a warm room that we could still use in the winter months.

Up to the day of installation I was still in doubt as to whether the insulated roof would work albeit all the reviews I'd read about Tiled Roof Conservatories were positive.

I am very pleased to say that when the cold evenings kicked in, I'm able to sit comfortably in my conservatory. My thanks also go out to the installation guys. Although I was away when the roof was installed, my husband provided me with a step by step guide of your professionalism, organisation and structured process from the beginning right through to completion.

We have now been using the conservatory for over a year now with the Tiled Roof and we use it every day no matter the weather outside.

J. Anderson
The installation of our new conservatory roof was carried out in a very efficient manner. From the arrival of the fitters who were extremely polite and courteous the carried out the work in a very methodical way on a very hot couple of days. The third day and the ceiling was plastered (again the plasterer did a very clean and neat job). Finally our smart new spot lights were connected and we cannot wait for the plaster to thoroughly dry so that the new ceiling can be painted.
My conservatory was used very little. It was too cold in the winter, even with a radiator.
It was far too hot in the summer !
Now with a Tiled Roof, it can be used all year round ! It's amazing what a difference it has made.
The work was carried out to a high standard. I only wish I'd had it done years ago !
I'm very pleased with the results, and recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories.
The conversion team were very professional & did an excellent job. We are very happy with our new roof & it has made the conservatory a room we can use all year round now. From the outside it looks like an extension of the house - wish we had done it years ago
I was very happy from start to finish of my dealings with Tiled Roof Conservatories. After my initial telephone conversation I requested a surveyor to my home to survey my conservatory and give me a quotation. The surveyor arrived bang on the agreed time, rapidly surveyed the conservatory and generated a quotation. A little bit of negotiation and we agreed a price and an approximate start date. A mutually agreeable date was made a few days later. The work started on time and was completed in 2-3 days. My wife and I are totally satisfied with the end product and all aspects of dealing with Tiled Roof Conservatories.
David Sealy
If you own a conservatory you will know that they are too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter on top of that the noise when it rained. We decided to have the roof done, tiled on top and plastered inside and what a fantastic job they did. From the time they showed up it was clear they were all business, very professional, polite, friendly, it was a pleasure to have them here. They worked to a very high standard and the quality is spot on. We would recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories to anyone looking to have their conservatory turned into an all year-round room.

Mr G Davies
Having had a conservatory that for many years become just a dumping room, we decided to explore what options were available, we were recommended to Tiled Roof Conservatories by a friend of a friend. The surveyor who came out to inspect our conservatory was very good and certainly new his stuff. We looked at just the insulated ceiling but decided this wasn’t the way forward. The Tiled roof option made more appeal. We had a couple of days to consider the quote and under no pressure we placed our order. The installation took 4 days from start to finish and the workmen were a credit to the company. The overall effect is a transformation from what we had. We now have a habitable room that we can use all year round and already the room is much cooler. A big thank you to all concerned.
Just had my roof installed by Tiled Roof Conservatories and the transformation is amazing, would recommend to anyone
We have just had our tired 22-year-old conservatory roof replaced and we are extremely pleased with the finished product. The conservatory now looks completely refreshed both inside and out and is proving to be much warmer than it has ever been at this time of the year, winter. We would not hesitate to recommend this product to anybody considering updating their conservatory roof. We had reservations to begin with, but the survey soon put our mind at rest. You only have to ask and they will arrange for you to visit a previous customer to view the finished product. We look forward to utilizing the room much more than we ever have done in past. Tiled Roof Conservatories have delivered what they promised and the whole project was managed efficiently from start to finish. I would recommend this company to anyone.
By tiling my conservatory and an attached annexe, they have provided me with two rooms that are usable throughout the year, instead of only in the summer. The appearance of the roof is excellent. The roofers/tilers did a sterling job, kept to time, and made an effort to keep things tidy inside and out. The plasterers did a good plaster job, but were a little less conscientious on the tidiness/cleanliness aspects. Over-all, though, I'm delighted!
The men that installed the roof were excellent.Plus the product lived up to our expectations
My only comment would be that we have not received the Warrenty documents
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 4th April 2018
The project from start to finish ran very smoothly and I am delighted with the result. No longer is it too cold and I am sure in the summer it will feel much cooler. The work ethic by the fitting team was excellent and the overall appearance from the outside looks amazing.

Would recommend to anyone.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.87 based on 155 reviews