Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Shieling House, 30 Invincible Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7QU

I would recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories to anyone - Helen the sales rep was friendly and polite, she knew the product well and answered all my questions. She was very clear about what work needed to be undertaken and duration. She was not pushy just honest about the roof and materials used and was able to give me a quote that day. I even emailed her a couple of times with questions and she was very quick to reply. The team, Laurintas and Deividas, who carried out the work arrived on time and were also very friendly and polite, they too were very honest about how long it would take - both worked a very long day (Day 1) and worked very hard, Stephen came to deliver materials and introduced himself which (I understand how busy people are and travelling) I appreciated. On Day 2 - they arrived early to finish off the outside and the inside ready for the plasterer. The plasterers arrived on time and again got on and it was complete in a few hours. Again very friendly and polite - they were also very clear and helpful about how long it would take to dry and when it could be painted and which paint would be the best to use. I am absolutely delighted with the finished result I am very pleased that I have had this work done and delighted that I made a good decision to choose Tiled Roof Conservatories to do the work. Thank you and best wishes from Paula Lewis, Shefford
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
Had my old polycarbonate roof replaced by a solid roof with the plastered finish inside a few days ago. From the start with the quote by Stephen right through to the job being done, I cannot fault any of the workers. They were quick, efficient, polite, friendly, dedicated, tidy and very hardworking workers. We are extremely satisfied with the end result. Thank you to all that worked on this job. Would definitely recommend you guys to anyone wanting to have their conservatory roof tiled and insulated using the existing structure. Thank you.
Had my old pollycarbonate roof replaced and I am very pleased with the finished product both inside and out. Opted for the plastered finish inside, very clean and reliable workers who carried out the installation. Will look perfect when my new kitchen is installed.
Had a solid roof installed to replace our polycarbonate roof. After a long delay in commencement the roof was finally built. It looks wonderful and people have admired the new look. The installers were efficient, clean and tidy and worked long hours to get the job done. Unfortunately communication by head office is terrible. No return of phone calls and lack of urgency to get snagging done. Still have a guttering problem outstanding 5 weeks later. Seems once they have got your money their not interested! Dissapointing end to a lovely job.

Apologies over the small issue with the gutter pleased this has now been attended and completed to your satisfaction.
A pleasure to deal with this company from beginning to end. Steven arrived exactly when he said he would to survey and quote explained the process simply and concisely. Andrew and Paul who installed the roof worked in a very clean and efficient way which meant there was no disruption whilst they were working on our roof. They did not take a break all day and only accepted the occasional drink would thoroughly recommend there work.
I can highly recommend this company, completed the work within four days, fitters and plasterers both very professional. Happy with the new roof - the insulation it gives has transformed the usability of our conservatory.
very good quality finish. wonderful dedicated workers. extremely satisfied with all aspects of work. highly recommended
Carlos worked non stop from the moment he arrived to the time he left not only that he was very professional as was the gent with him would I recommend them every time
Steve Bean turn up at the prearranged time, on time. He gave a superb brief and examples of what would be used on the roofing. The workmen turned up on time on the arranged date and boy did they work, no tea breaks, wow!!The new roof turned out everything Steve had promised, and the conservatory can now can now be used all year round, no more "I"m not going out there its too cold". The roof was completed in two days and looks superb, and has beaten torrential rain, heavy frost and anything else that has occurred. The price was the cheapest of all 4 quotes I could not be more pleased. Thanks very much Steve and your team.
Once we got the start date sorted the work force was excellent, tidy and did not spend time in their vans drinking tea and reading the newspaper - they just got on with the job. Only disappointment was, the led lights they fitted did not suit the current dimmer switch which we had to change ourselves. Otherwise, very pleased with the finished result - we now have a room we can use 352 days of the year.
Quick and clean. The guys were very polite and worked solidly. The difference that having a tiled roof on the conservatory has made is unbelievable. We now have our bi-fold doors between the lounge and conservatory open all the time which we could never do before. Very pleased with the work done and would recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories to anyone without hesitation.
two great fitters, sensible price, done on time, no mess left behind, keeps it cool in the summer and warmer in the winter.
I’m very happy with my new conservatory roof the service was very good overall, we did have to wait to replace the lead flashing but were given a gratuity discount for our patience, we are now enjoying our conservatory all year round.
The roof was installed in 2.5 days which was really quick and it looks great. But more importantly it has transformed out conservatory. It now can be used all year round. We're over the moon with this roof. Great purchase.
The job from start to finish was fantastic. I am now able to use my conservatory all year around. The fitters did a really good job.
The old roof was removed and the new one erected with minimal disruption in the estimated time frame.
Overall we are very impressed with the appearance of the new roof,also with the thermal insulation in both warm and cold conditions.
Had a great experience from start to finish, the conservatory is so much warmer. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to use Tiled Roof Conservatories to replace their existing old roof. The work ethic and finish is first class.

Mr Patel - High Wycombe
Installation quick and efficient, good finish. Conservatory now a much more usable room in all weathers and the roof itself looks so much better than the sloping glass one we had before.
Two teams attended, one to do the frame work followed by a team to do the plastering. Both teams were excellent and were both finished well within their allotted time period and left the site as clean and tidy as when they found it. It certainly has made a great difference and now the conservatory has become an additional room in the house. It is now a real pleasure to sit out in in all types of weather.
Good, seemed quite efficient, should have made a slight change in design though.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.86 based on 127 reviews