Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Brogan
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Gallacher
Excellent service, Tony and Sonny were fast, efficient, friendly and polite. They explained everything that they were doing and what needed to be done next. Delighted with the results. Definitely recommended.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
My wife and I decided to go with tiled roof conservatories as they promised us the best product on the market at a competitive price, although we were waiting a little longer than expected for our conservatory installation we are on the whole impressed with the service, Lawrence and David were polite and respectful they worked like Trojan’s, I have waited to do this review to see if the promise was delivered in turning our conservatory in to a habitable room usable all year round and we haven’t been disappointed. I highly recommend tiled roof conservatories to anybody in the market for a tiled roof.
This has to be one of the best decisions I’ve made, having a tiled roof on my conservatory. Have had it over two years now. It’s made such a difference as to how much the conservatory is now used. Much warmer in winter, and so much cooler in summer. Very happy with it !
I am very pleased with the work done by Tony and Sonny - the roof Tilers nothing was to much trouble, they were very very efficient and tidied up every day. can't fault them.
The conservatory is now so much warmer I wish I had it a long time ago.
Spec fully explained. Work done exactly to requirements. A minimum of fuss.
We were very impressed with the sales representative, Helen, who gave us an excellent presentation and explained the process involved in putting a tiled roof on our conservatory. The price quoted compared favourably with other similar companies and we are delighted that we chose Tiled Roof Conservatories for a number of reasons.
The fitters, Tony and Sonny, arrived on a rainy, autumn day and battled through dreadful conditions to get the job done. They worked tirelessly and showed real care and commitment in completing the work to the highest standard.
We are really pleased with the finished results and have received several phone calls from Conor, just to check that everything is okay.
We would definitely recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories, this an excellent company. Thank you for a job well done!
Quite pleased with the outcome of the roof except for one thing - the electrical issue which we’ve sorted out ourselves.
The installers Andrew and David were efficient and punctual with time despite the weather.
I would be happy to recommend TRC to our friends and family.
The work was completed in the time stated apart from the electrician having to complete a few days later. The two men who fitted the insulated roof worked like Trojans. All in all an excellent job.
The tiled roof on the top of my conservatory has now been fitted and I must say it looks very nice. Paul the guy who fitted it was excellent and worked so hard in the rain and was very polite. Also a mention should go to Helen, the surveyor/sales lady. Again very professional and confident - and she has just quoted for another conservatory for me. I have no hesitation in recommending this company. Thankyou.
Jeannie Marshall, WItney, Oxfordshire.
Delighted with the new roof on our conservatory which blends in very well with the house roof. The finish is great, very neat and good workers.
We were also very pleased with the interior which was clad in upvc with new lights inserted. Overall excellent job at a reasonable price.
Very pleased with our conservatory roof. Great workmanship with skilled fitters who’ve paid attention to detail. Would highly recommend.
Excellent all round experience, from initial Surveyor's visit to completion of roof installation.
Delighted customer and would definitely recommend.
Extremely competitive price too.
Thank you.
We had our old conservatory roof replaced by Tiled Roof Conservatories in 2017, what prompted us to do a review is because we have just had a customer care call asking how our roof was holding up and how have we been able to use it more since we had the roof done. Quite simply we live in it, there is never a day goes by where we can’t sit peacefully and look out and enjoy our garden, no matter the weather, rain, hail, snow in the winter and the sun in the summer. The temperature difference compared to be before is a huge difference so much more habitable. The workmen worked like trojans, nothing was too much trouble, clean tidy and most important they never disappeared for hours on end. Total dedication. I would defiantly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories to anyone and one final thought if you haven’t changed to a warm roof then do it now, it will change your life.
My new conservatory roof was completed with great efficiency and Paul, the roofer, was very good, very friendly, he did a great job.
The work was carried out to a high standard by a very committed and skilled team. Many thanks
Tony & Sony who installed the roof were excellent, they were polite, worked extremely hard nothing was too much trouble, they tidied up after themselves, asked if they could work late and one night they worked until 8 o’clock, they worked in the rain and made an excellent job of installing the plasterboard and this was commented on by Richard and his gang who came to do the plastering, the plasters were also excellent and again they were very clean, Simon the electrician was also very good and had the spotlights fitted and working within 2 hours, all in all a very positive experience, I also have to mention Connor who was always polite and very helpful when ever I rang the office, I would not hesitate to recommend Tiled Roof Conseratories to anyone!
We waited until we actually used the conservatory before writing this review. All I can say is ,Why didn’t we do this before !! Best money every spent. The workers were excellent , polite and tidy. The roof makes such a difference. At last I have another usable room all year round. Excellent !!
I am very pleased with my new roof completed by Tiled Roof Conservatories. The sales pitch was not forceful, and the product good The fitters and plasterer where skilled and hard working. They maintained a clean work area in my home and garden. I am able to fully enjoy the space all year.
My only small issue was getting a date confirmed for the work to start. The communication around fitting and start dates could have been better, but the changeable weather was partly to blame, overall i would highly recommend this company
Lovely result. Expert efficient workmen. Clean & tidy. Very pleased. Thanks
They were one day late arriving but when they were here Paul and Gabriel worked none stop.The workmanship was exceptional both good humoured polite and very professional. Both very clean and tidy workers.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.87 based on 148 reviews