Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Gallant
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Malynn
We really love our conservatory now we have a tiled roof, it has become part of the house we can enjoy it even in the summer when before it was always too hot to sit in. It took no time at all to put in place the workmanship is excellent we would recommend this company to anyone having this done.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
I needed a replacement roof on my conservatory as old plastic roof was discoloured and starting to crack. A tiled roof was an option and I am now very pleased that I chose that option. Less warm in the summer and warm in winter was promised and that has been the result. There was a minor leak at the apex but that was quickly sorted and the whole job total satisfaction.
A very good job well done , just so very annoyed I didn't get this done sooner. Workers were very good and friendly and did the job very quick. I don't usually give 5 stars but there is always a first. Thank you
Did the job and made the place warmer, we did have to replace a roof tile that came off in the wind.
Exceeded Expectations, i had my conservatory finished 2 years ago and it was the best decision I have made, the fitters were punctual and the service was great.
Constistent , time affective .
Overall very impressed. Workmen cleared everything at the end of the job, clean, polite and would reccomend
Amazing work is done, can't fault it. Would highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories.
Excellent service all round, from start to finish, Alan was very informative and did not push us for the sale, we was kept up to date from Conner and sushma in the office and Tony and sonny came before schedule to commence work, at first we had our reservations due to the nature of the work and the rainfall however the fitters worked tirelessly to complete our roof within deadline and we have to say it’s the best decision we have made, not only is it warmer in these winter months, it’s a complete habitable room we will now be using to host our annual Christmas gala. After speaking with steve with we will now be commencing work on our second property in the new year, delighted is an understatement
Excellent service, Tony and Sonny were fast, efficient, friendly and polite. They explained everything that they were doing and what needed to be done next. Delighted with the results. Definitely recommended.
My wife and I decided to go with tiled roof conservatories as they promised us the best product on the market at a competitive price, although we were waiting a little longer than expected for our conservatory installation we are on the whole impressed with the service, Lawrence and David were polite and respectful they worked like Trojan’s, I have waited to do this review to see if the promise was delivered in turning our conservatory in to a habitable room usable all year round and we haven’t been disappointed. I highly recommend tiled roof conservatories to anybody in the market for a tiled roof.
This has to be one of the best decisions I’ve made, having a tiled roof on my conservatory. Have had it over two years now. It’s made such a difference as to how much the conservatory is now used. Much warmer in winter, and so much cooler in summer. Very happy with it !
I am very pleased with the work done by Tony and Sonny - the roof Tilers nothing was to much trouble, they were very very efficient and tidied up every day. can't fault them. The conservatory is now so much warmer I wish I had it a long time ago.
Spec fully explained. Work done exactly to requirements. A minimum of fuss.
We were very impressed with the sales representative, Helen, who gave us an excellent presentation and explained the process involved in putting a tiled roof on our conservatory. The price quoted compared favourably with other similar companies and we are delighted that we chose Tiled Roof Conservatories for a number of reasons. The fitters, Tony and Sonny, arrived on a rainy, autumn day and battled through dreadful conditions to get the job done. They worked tirelessly and showed real care and commitment in completing the work to the highest standard. We are really pleased with the finished results and have received several phone calls from Conor, just to check that everything is okay. We would definitely recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories, this an excellent company. Thank you for a job well done!
Quite pleased with the outcome of the roof except for one thing - the electrical issue which we’ve sorted out ourselves. The installers Andrew and David were efficient and punctual with time despite the weather. I would be happy to recommend TRC to our friends and family.
The work was completed in the time stated apart from the electrician having to complete a few days later. The two men who fitted the insulated roof worked like Trojans. All in all an excellent job.
The tiled roof on the top of my conservatory has now been fitted and I must say it looks very nice. Paul the guy who fitted it was excellent and worked so hard in the rain and was very polite. Also a mention should go to Helen, the surveyor/sales lady. Again very professional and confident - and she has just quoted for another conservatory for me. I have no hesitation in recommending this company. Thankyou. Jeannie Marshall, WItney, Oxfordshire.
Delighted with the new roof on our conservatory which blends in very well with the house roof. The finish is great, very neat and good workers. We were also very pleased with the interior which was clad in upvc with new lights inserted. Overall excellent job at a reasonable price.
Very pleased with our conservatory roof. Great workmanship with skilled fitters who’ve paid attention to detail. Would highly recommend.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.87 based on 158 reviews