Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Parsons
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Metcalfe
Hi The guys get here on Monday and finished on Wednesday cleaned up and left all tidy. Well done
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
An informative initial sales visit, then efficient and prompt installation with minimal disruption (vital, as it was November!). The tiled roof has given me a warm garden/dining room, instead of a fridge in the winter/sauna in the summer conservatory. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.
We always wanted a conservatory, but it was unusable in the summer,too hot and in the winter we could never get it to warm up. So decided to get a new roof. The results were amazing, well worth the money spent TRC did a good job from concept to completion. Highly recommend the product to solve issues mentioned.
We really love our conservatory now we have a tiled roof, it has become part of the house we can enjoy it even in the summer when before it was always too hot to sit in. It took no time at all to put in place the workmanship is excellent we would recommend this company to anyone having this done.
I needed a replacement roof on my conservatory as old plastic roof was discoloured and starting to crack. A tiled roof was an option and I am now very pleased that I chose that option. Less warm in the summer and warm in winter was promised and that has been the result. There was a minor leak at the apex but that was quickly sorted and the whole job total satisfaction.
A very good job well done , just so very annoyed I didn't get this done sooner.
Workers were very good and friendly and did the job very quick.
I don't usually give 5 stars but there is always a first.
Did the job and made the place warmer, we did have to replace a roof tile that came off in the wind.
Exceeded Expectations, i had my conservatory finished 2 years ago and it was the best decision I have made, the fitters were punctual and the service was great.
Constistent , time affective .
Overall very impressed. Workmen cleared everything at the end of the job, clean, polite and would reccomend
Amazing work is done, can't fault it. Would highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories.
Excellent service all round, from start to finish, Alan was very informative and did not push us for the sale, we was kept up to date from Conner and sushma in the office and Tony and sonny came before schedule to commence work, at first we had our reservations due to the nature of the work and the rainfall however the fitters worked tirelessly to complete our roof within deadline and we have to say it’s the best decision we have made, not only is it warmer in these winter months, it’s a complete habitable room we will now be using to host our annual Christmas gala. After speaking with steve with we will now be commencing work on our second property in the new year, delighted is an understatement
Excellent service, Tony and Sonny were fast, efficient, friendly and polite. They explained everything that they were doing and what needed to be done next. Delighted with the results. Definitely recommended.
On the whole my experience with Tiled Roof Conservatories was good. My problems only started when problems arose.
My wife and I decided to go with tiled roof conservatories as they promised us the best product on the market at a competitive price, although we were waiting a little longer than expected for our conservatory installation we are on the whole impressed with the service, Lawrence and David were polite and respectful they worked like Trojan’s, I have waited to do this review to see if the promise was delivered in turning our conservatory in to a habitable room usable all year round and we haven’t been disappointed. I highly recommend tiled roof conservatories to anybody in the market for a tiled roof.
This has to be one of the best decisions I’ve made, having a tiled roof on my conservatory. Have had it over two years now. It’s made such a difference as to how much the conservatory is now used. Much warmer in winter, and so much cooler in summer. Very happy with it !
Very good workman, neat and tidy and cleared everything away at the end of the day and job.
We were supposed to have a dimmer switch fitted but at the present time this has not been done,disappointing as the rest of the job was good.
Supposed to send dimmer switch but not appeared as yet
I am very pleased with the work done by Tony and Sonny - the roof Tilers nothing was to much trouble, they were very very efficient and tidied up every day. can't fault them.
The conservatory is now so much warmer I wish I had it a long time ago.
Spec fully explained. Work done exactly to requirements. A minimum of fuss.
We are mostly happy with a very good finished product. However, TRC were stressful to work with in terms of arranging any work to go ahead - due perhaps to overbooking as well as availability of materials with their supplier(s), these arrangements nearly always slipped. The workmen on site were pleasant and kept a tidy work space. We can see a big improvement in the space, bar an issue with sloping in the ceiling which we are told will be addressed in due course.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.87 based on 155 reviews