Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Gallant
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Malynn
We are very happy with our new roof so quiet now and we can use the room all year round something I have wanted for a long time. The workers were great and worked very hard. Mr & Mrs Pisavadia Stevenage
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
We are so pleased with our new conservatory roof. The whole process has been very efficiently handled. The workmanship is excellent and the guys who did the work were very friendly and polite. The whole job took 4 days and everything was left clean and tidy. You wouldn't even know they had been. If you are thinking of replacing your conservatory roof we would highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories.
Pleased overall with the quality of our conservatory roof. Now having difficulty opening the door. Still waiting for promised final paperwork.
After getting quotes from various companies we decided to go with Tiled Roof Conservatories due to them being local to us, and really pleased that we did! The team worked really hard to get the job done and the finished roof (inside and out) is fantastic. Couldn’t fault anything and would thoroughly recommend to anyone who’s thinking of converting their conservatory to a new more usable room that now feels more part of the house. We’ve spent hours sitting in there already, when before it’d be either too hot or too cold.
An excellent company- The two fitters Laurance and David were hardworking from the time they arrived on site until the time they finished. They were on time, courteous, and were careful with our property and always left the site tidy each day. I would certainly recommend this company as the fitters and the quality of the finished product is first class.
we are very happy with our roof one of the best improvements to our house superb workmanship excellent quality very reasonable price would recommend 100% this company
We have just had our Tiled roof fitted and it looks fabulous, we were a bit apprehensive with the current pandemic as we had placed our order in January but trusted our judgment that all would be OK. The installers worked hard and cleaned up every day. I would give 10/10 for workmanship and already the room feels much cooler than it would normally be this time of year. Would recommend to friends and family
Thank you Reviews. io for letting me write a review. I give one star to this company as there is nothing lower to give. I see people have rated their work as excellent but I don't know to rate their work as they never did any in my property. I have paid £7795 as a deposit in August 2019 and they have made my life a misery since then. I have been chasing them for months and have asked for a refund and they are just ignoring me. Obviously, they did not ask me for a review and I got this through REVIEWS.io website. I don't know how many people will bother to do that. I was too naive to get fooled by the salesperson ( Alan Argy) they send who brags about their good reviews and how big the company is. He made me believe that work will start in 6 weeks. I haven't heard from him since he took the deposit. If you are hiring them please do a good background search, as what I have found doesn't look good. I am very close to taking legal action spending my own money although I might not see my deposit again. I have no intention of defaming a small business in this difficult period but I think the consumers have a right to know. Now they are blaming the lockdown but this started long before coronavirus. They say they are up and running after the lockdown but haven't had the courtesy to even call me. Please do not risk your money with them. 16/8/20 - My work is still not done.
As an extremely valued customer of ours, it's disappointing to see a review posted prior to the commencement of your rebuild. It's most unfortunate that we were due to start your project on the eve of the pandemic lockdown and consequently having to cancel the install. We had no option but to shut down for over two months. Your request to work through the pandemic was not possible and regardless we have to put both health and safety of everyone first. On a final note, I am pleased that we are now moving forward and look to start, we hope that once the job is completed you will revise and post a genuine review of the final project. Assuring you of our best attention always.
Excellent job. Definitely a lot warmer now. Would highly recommend Tiled roof Conservatories
Paul and Ray who done the work were very efficient and polite and done a wonderful job. Would highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories. Job well done.
Excellent product. Excellent workmanship. Excellent communications and an excellent price! Highly recommended
Standard of work was very good and the workmen very clean and careful and had an excellent work ethic. They were very respectful of our property. I would gladly recommend the company .
The two fitters were excellent. Very good workers. Roof looks lovely. Would definitely recommend your company
Excellent all round. Top quality job done. Would gladly recommend their service.
Excellent service and a great product.The installation team,Tony,Sonny,Richard and Owen were top notch.Just got to decorate and enjoy. Regards Mick Goddard
Our new conservatory roof was fitted on time at a reasonable price by two very professional tradesmen, the site was left in an immaculate condition. I highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories. Robin (Hockliffe)
Our conservatory is now used every day, the the roof has helped transform a large space and much loved room into a new living room that can be used throughout the year. The guys we had were tidy caring of our needs, arrived on time, respected that we had dogs and the gate has to remain shut, silly things to some but important to us therefore we would recommend this company.
Tony and Sonny were hard workers very pleasant, considerate and tidy. Couldn't believe how much difference it would made, we're now using it most days whenever home, we've just got 2 skirting board oil radiators and come on and off 24 hours and they're not turned up to there highest yet. So pleased we decided to get it done, would recommend to anyone thinking about getting it done. Thank you.
Very pleased with my tiled roof it has made an amazing difference to the warmth. The workman were very good and tidy. Would definitely recommend your company
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.87 based on 158 reviews