Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Gallant
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Malynn
Work completed and tidied up as well was excellent.men work very hard and very helpful would recommend company
Fitters arrived on time and worked very hard
Fabulous job, quick and efficient. I can't believe the difference in the room. Warmer and more importantly we can't hear the rain! I would definitely recommend Tiled Roof Conservatorys. Great investment
My old tired conservatory has been totally transformed by the work of Tiled Roof Conservatories. The team of two fitters undertook the transformation of the fitting the New roof. The guys worked efficiently and really worked hard at assuring that the job was completed in a timely manner despite the weather being against them. The quality was to a really high standard and I was very impressed. The Electrician arrived a couple of days later to complete the link up of power snd was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I give 5 stars for the quality and how impressed I was with the improvement. Finished a couple of days ago and the change in room temperature has increased and it’s a great space to use, where as previously it was a cold a uninviting place to sit in winter.
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Very efficient and hard working team who completed the job in a timely manner. They were very clean and ensured all rubbish was taken away and the room and garden was left spotless. Would highly recommend
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
I am so chuffed with the job done. They work of the sales executive, the roofers, the plasterers and the electrician was top notch, so friendly and very approachable. We would highly recommend this company. Karen and Chris
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Excellent service very professional, would highly recommend tiled roof conservatories.
Excellent from start to finish. Tony and Sonny did a first class job on the roof and plaster boarding the ceiling. Cleaned up after them leaving it tidy. Richard and Owen did a excellent job plastering the ceiling and left it clean and tidy. I am very pleased with the results i can now use my conservatory all year round thanks guys. Also thanks Helen who did the survey. I definitely recommend Tiled Roof conservatories well worth the money.
I would highly recommend this company. The men on our job were first class tradesmen with a really good customer focused attitude and we are delighted with the finished job.
We were very pleased with the standard of work . The men worked consistently all day , well mannered and polite . The care that they gave at the end of the job of making sure our conservatory was left tidy was brilliant. Thank you .
Very happy with service and work done. Job was completed quickly and efficiently and the team was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
Competitive quote and a very professional explanation of how the work would be done. Installation fitters Laurance and David were nothing short of excellent and worked in what must have been one of the hottest days of the year, and completed the job in under two days. They are a credit to the company. Then plastered to a very high finish on the third day. Very pleased with the finished job and admired by the neighbours. Be interesting to see how warm it will be in the winter.
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home. The picture looks great!
We contacted Tiled Roof and asked them for a quote we received a visit from Helen, who was very knowledgeable and gave us all the details plus showed us the materials that were to be used. We were then contacted to arrange a date which was sooner than we expected, which was ideal for us. The initial roof team came to our house and were exceptionally efficient, worked very hard and cleared up after themselves well. Outstanding job exactly as had been detailed. Thank you. We then had the plasterers who came on 2 days due to what we needed to be done and produced an excellent finish to their plastering work. They covered the floor although after they left there were still a few signs of them being here. The electrician was excellent and he carried out exactly as requested and informed us all along about what he was doing. Thanks very much. As an add on we then had the room painted. Thank you for arranging this for us.
From quotation to completion, we are delighted with the finished product. Competitively priced, the final finish is excellent and all those who undertook the works were professional and skilled. Particular thanks go to Ruslan and Andrey.
Very pleased with workmanship and finish of conservatory roof and ceiling. Friendly and considerate workman especially as we were self isolating.
High quality work, very professional attitude from both workers. Would recommend to anyone.
Excellent service. Hard working, punctual and did a great job.
Very please with the roof ,the work men was very friendly and pleasent they tick all the boxes Am very please with them,
Thank you for a wonderful job - absolutely perfect. Andrew and Russ were fantastic. We couldn't be happier!
Delighted with end product. Very little mess made all the way through and what there was, was tidied up immediately. Lovely and cool in this heatwave....such a difference.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.87 based on 161 reviews