Tile Web Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tile Web
Read Tile Web Reviews

About Tile Web:

Great Tiles Great PRices

We recently moved house and needed a small amount of bathroom tiles for a repair. Not only was Tile web the only company that stocked the size and colour we needed, after speaking to a very helpful member of staff we ordered our tiles and they arrived well package, promptly and are a perfect match. We will definitely use Tile web again and highly recommend the company. They are doing a grand job, especially given the current situation due to CV19
Good customer service and helpful staff - delivered promptly!!
Excellent product and price with great service
A very professional team and went above and beyond when the country went into lockdown
Cant fault them at all and it's a pleasure to have them supply me
The service and speed of response was excellent, polite, very helpful and goods made available for prompt collection. Given the restriction in service due to coronavirus the service was outstanding.
Site so easy to navigate, ordering is simple. The actual tiles scream out one word QUALITY! The delivery was super fast the delivery driver even phoned us to ask if we would like an earlier delivery date so we took him up in the offer. The tiles look beautiful they cut a treat and are much thicker than some competitors offerings which were far too delicate to be classed as floor tiles in my opinion. My experience is all positive I would highly recommend Tile Web.
Great service , delivery very prompt
Goods arrived quickly and in good condition. An issue with an incorrectly supplied item was rectified swiftly and with consideration. First class service
Easy to order and delivered quickly,even with what’s going on at the moment
Excellent service and quality, thank you so much for such great service at this very difficult time.
Faultless Service and love the tiles. Thank you.
Great service quick delivery easy to communicate and great staff
Ordered during lock down, customer service was fantastic.
Very good service ad delivery. Shame about having to pay for pallet delivery cost on a small order
Excellent service, despite being in the middle of a pandemic! thank you!
Hassle free shopping ordered by mid day and delivered the following day . Happy chappy😃😃
Very efficient service. Prompt delivery. The gentleman I dealt with was polite and helpful. When we realised we were two short we were promptly dealt with, fast delivery enabling us to finish the job. The finished product is gorgeous. Unfortunately because we are not very good on the photo/video product we can't show you. All we say is excellent service. Thankyou.
Good value tiles. When there is mud around they can be difficult to keep clean. There is not as much variation in individual tile patterns as I would like. The anthracite tiles are a lighter shade than I expected.
Used them before so that says it all really. Friendly professional and quick to sort out any issues.Rob the man I dealt with is very approachable and helpful. Will use again in the future.
ordered free tile sample to check colour for kitchen update. excellent & prompt delivery ( & no charge for postage)
Tile Web is rated 4.58 based on 344 reviews