Tile Web Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tile Web
Read Tile Web Reviews

About Tile Web:

Great Tiles Great Prices!

Tiles arrived fairly quickly and undamaged. I had trouble tracking these tiles down so was very happy that I found a perfect match at Tile Web.
Great service tiles all arrived on time. Easy to get hold off tile web on phone which I really liked
Excellent in all ways. Superb service. Derek Oakley
Easy to use website. I normally prefer to use Paypal for payments but Sage pay is fine. Items arrived very quickly and very well packed in good condition. Definitely will use them again and recommend to my family and friends.
Great service, speedy delivery
Top quality products, fast shipping, generous samples.
Very pleasant on the telephone.
Great service from Tileweb, very prompt delivery
Very good service
Very efficient
Tile Web were efficient in processing our order. Excellent communication and great service- thank you !
Excellent customer service from this company who immediately, and without quibble, replaced my entire order after the first delivery arrived smashed. Highly recommend for quality products at a good price.
A swift delivery of sample tiles. A good sélection of tiles available at good prices.
A very good service nice to get a sample, will be ordering off you once agreed on how much we are tiling , thanks for your help & efficiency in getting sample to us promptly.
excellent customer service. very helpful indeed
Only ordered a small quantity of tiles, but they were delivered on time and very well padded in the package to protect them.
I was very pleased with the service, it is very efficient, the damaged box with tiles was replaced and no problem with the delivery. Thank you.
Great service and delivered the next day. Only downside was the cost of delivery which was £50. Besides that would be very happy to do business again with them
Easy ordering and good choice. Our new bathroom looks great with the choices made.
A great service. Damages on arrival replaced without question, arrived the next day. Excellent and I can thoroughly recommend TileWeb
Tile Web is rated 4.59 based on 401 reviews