Tile Web Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Tile Web
Abigail Redman
Abigail Redman
Verified Buyer
"I ordered on spec without samples some Naples gloss tiles. They were lovely colours and fitted perfectly for my patchwork effect splashback. Really quick service and well packaged. Thank you for stocking 10x10 cm tiles, they are impossible to find."
Sam Fricker
Sam Fricker
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and a good quality product"
Saif Zaheer
Saif Zaheer
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality mosaic sheets used on steel pillars."
Anna Blitek
Verified Buyer
"quick response brilliant delivery and support,help when 3 tills came scratched they replaced them straight away very pleased with quality and customer service"
"Quick delivery, and good price for the tiles."
"The tiles are beautiful and finish off my kitchen. My contact with Tile Web was very good. The tiles arrived the day after I ordered them. They were very well packaged, there were no breakages. thank you"
"goods in stock as per web site delivery also super quick cannot fault this company -well done ."
"Bought tile adhesive at a very competitive price. Helpful company"
Fiona Waterworth
Verified Buyer
"I like the look of this tile and will be ordering when I'm at the stage to tile hopefully this will still be available within the next three weeks"
"they always ship quickly, they keep you updated and they phone if there's a problem. I only buy small quantities but they are still incredibly helpful. Plus ? they are are great value and the tiles are excellent quality"
"I ordered free samples and they were delivered within a couple of days well wrapped also good quality. I hope to be placing an order very soon."
"Tile Webb has a very good selection of tiles. Site also very easy to get around. Ordering service easy and quick delivery of samples."
Kevin Ridd
Verified Buyer
"The tile isn't a match for the ones I am after. Having the opportunity to check it with a sample is excellent."
Louise Arscott
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 3 tile samples. Only sent 2. No note within explaining why so I assumed the 3rd would follow but it’s obviously not coming. Shame. Won’t be using this company to order tiles. Need reliability."
Thank you for your review. If we are out of stock on an item for samples an automated message is sent to you informing that an item sample is out of stock. We are sorry if this didn't get to you.
"Selection, price and service good. Delivery costs a nasty surprise!"
Zoe Bamber
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, Dan was really helpful from sending samples out in the post free of charge to handling my order and advising me on how many tiles I would need. Thankyou, highly recommend"
Angela Heron Watkins
"The tile was broken"
Thank you for your review. We apologies for the sample you have received. We offer a free cut sample service to our customers this allows customers to get an idea of the colour, shade and overall look and feel of the tile. As we cut our free samples for customer we do our upmost be to ensure that there is little to no wastage when doing this. Our apologies on the sample you have received, but unfortunately tiles can be broken in the post, but when shipping full orders this is done using a pallet or parcel delivery service to try and ensure tiles arrive all ok.
Florentin Strava
"Very good service!"
"Good range of products, easy to purchase on lime, Good quality tiles, fast delivery, well packed"
"They had the tiles I needed at a very good price. Delivery was efficient and quick."
Mattia Dettori
Verified Buyer
"The tiles arrived well wrapped and they look lovely."
Lesley Dickson
Verified Buyer
"very nice tile, have yet to make an order"
Melanie Finney
Verified Buyer
"Tiles arrived quickly and very well packaged. Not used yet but don’t foresee any problems. Good price will use again 😁"
Tile Web is rated 4.50 based on 137 reviews