Tile Web Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tile Web
Read Tile Web Reviews

About Tile Web:

Great Tiles Great Prices!

Ordered a single tile as the sample option is bizarrely not available due to Covid restrictions. Paid £6.50 (yes, that’s the cheapest shipping option for a single tile) for allegedly next working day delivery and still haven’t received the tile two weeks later. I can’t really comment on the quality of the tile or whether it was damaged as it hasn’t shown up yet.
Tiles matched perfectly and prompt delivery.
Great service. Tiles look fabulous.
Tile Web 5 star review on 20th November 2020 Tile Web 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Initial delivery date missed due to incorrect location of stock, however was personally contacted to explain the error and true to their word delivery arrived as promised.
trusted supplier, excellent communication
Great fast and efficient service, quality product.
I was in need of a replacement tile for one that had been cracked in our kitchen. With our house sold I needed an exact match to replace like for like. I had ordered many samples from a few different companies and nothing was right. I saw the oregon 60x60 tiles and felt this was a good match. Unfortunately due to covid I could not order a tile sample and so took a gamble and ordered it. Due to handling issues it arrived chipped and was a shade too light for a match. I emailed photos straight away and had a call the next morning from Rob Elliman who could not have been more pleasant and helpful. He arranged for a replacement of a tile a shade darker and it arrived next day delivery with reinforced packing and no issues. It was an exact match! Customer service at exceptional levels especially when my order was only for a single tile! Will not hestitate to recommend and use Tile Web in the future!
Order was correct and quality was good
While in lock down I was looking for bathroom tiles and came across Tile Web. They were still open for business online and phone lines were open which was a breath of fresh air to talk to someone. They were extremely helpful and my delivery was sent out straight away. Very easy and the goods turned up safe and unbroken. I’d go back to them again.
Tile Web 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Delighted with our tiles....they look great...thank you for great service.
Ron Koehler
Excellent service best on the web
Tiles arrived quickly. A couple were damaged but they were replaced immediately. Very good service
Very friendly and helpful and so nice to speak to a human being! Extremely good customer service. Thank you.
From start to finish I received a 1st class service, the tiles look amazing
Tile Web 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Excellent service, quick delivery, good price, and very well wrapped - no breakages!
Very quick delivery, great looking tiles!
Thanks great service
We recently moved house and needed a small amount of bathroom tiles for a repair. Not only was Tile web the only company that stocked the size and colour we needed, after speaking to a very helpful member of staff we ordered our tiles and they arrived well package, promptly and are a perfect match. We will definitely use Tile web again and highly recommend the company. They are doing a grand job, especially given the current situation due to CV19
Good customer service and helpful staff - delivered promptly!!
Excellent product and price with great service
A very professional team and went above and beyond when the country went into lockdown
Cant fault them at all and it's a pleasure to have them supply me
Tile Web is rated 4.59 based on 360 reviews