Tile Web Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tile Web
Telephone
Abigail Redman
"I ordered on spec without samples some Naples gloss tiles. They were lovely colours and fitted perfectly for my patchwork effect splashback. Really quick service and well packaged. Thank you for stocking 10x10 cm tiles, they are impossible to find."
Sam Fricker
"Brilliant service and a good quality product"
Saif Zaheer
"Very good quality mosaic sheets used on steel pillars."
"The item never arrived"
"I ordered a sample tile. It arrived promptly and was free of charge unlike other online sellers who charge for the sample then send you half a tile which isn't even a true tile but a mini version of the tile you want. Not only that but the tile was as described, black and white, not cream and dark grey. I will be placing an order for the quantity that I want as soon as I get to that point in the bathroom."
"Excellent service, especially from Rob - will certainly use again."
"Good product. Delivered when you said. Good price. All in all good service. Thank you"
"Very good and fast service"
"very helpful of the phone and delivered on the day i requested"
"Delivery was on time, although it cost us £50 for next day delivery,but unfortunately the tiles were from different batches and were different sizes. Still awaiting a reply from them. Not what we'd hoped for. I know you take a gamble when buying from the internet it is a lot cheaper but no customer service when things go wrong."
"Good service"
"Extremely pleased with my tiles. They were bought as replacements for a garden table and whilst they are not quite the same as the original tiles, they fit perfectly and look great."
"Excellent service - Rob has been so helpful and patient trying to find me a specific tile. I will certainly recommend Tile Web to my family and friends."
"Dealt with a guy called Rob who was brilliant. Very helpful and very professional he resolved a problem with some broken tiles quickly and with no fuss, a really great guy to deal with. The price was fantastic compared to all the other sites I visited, nearly £7 per square mtr cheaper and delivered free as well. Will always go back here and have told all my friend's as well. A first class outfit to deal with."
"Despite having wrong post code, delivery received on time with all staff I came in contact with very professional, polite & helpful"
"I'm still debating whether the sample tile you sent me is what I require."
"good service"
"good quick service"
"I ordered 3 tiles and received 2. Delivery was quick enough."
"Ordered 3 tiles and received them after a few days. Errm what more can I say"
"Unfortunately the colour was more of a grey/brown than black as described but the pattern was nice and it was a quick delivery just not the tile for me."
"Great people helpful, would recommend them to anyone. Looking for tiles call them you will not be dissapointed."
"Having searched everywhere and over a period of weeks for some specific tiles, I came across Tile Web, and what a pleasure it has been. They made special arrangements to source the said tiles from Spain and deliver them in time for our project. A special thank you to Daniel for his assistance and for keeping us informed of the order progress."
Tile Web is rated 4.50 based on 171 reviews