Tile Web Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tile Web

About Tile Web: Great Tiles Great PRices

David Kealey
Verified Buyer
"very prompt service for a free sample"
"Samples we’re delivered quickly."
"Excellent customer service, doing everything they could to make sure I got my tiles in time for when a plumber was booked."
"you sent my samples very quickly and they were of a reasonable size. sometimes samples are sent but are too small to be able to make a decision."
Sam Fricker
Verified Buyer
"First class service from very knowledgeable staff, the tiles are excellent quality and a brilliant price , we wouldn't use anywhere else for our tiles."
"I ordered a sample tile, hexagon shape. You sent me a third of a tile, so there were no complete edges so I couldn’t tell how big a complete tile would be. It was also poorly cut, with score marks - making the quality look totally shoddy. Not impressive! I won’t be placing an order."
Thank you for your review. We apologies for the sample you have received. We offer a free cut sample service to our customers this allows customers to get an idea of the colour, shade and overall look and feel of the tile. As we cut our free samples for customer we do our upmost be to ensure that there is little to no wastage when doing this. Our apologies on the sample you have received.
Lorna Seath
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, faultless service with super quality of tiles"
Andrew Wells
Verified Buyer
"friendly and knowledgeable and everything delivered ontime"
"Great tiles, fast delivery.. Slightly lighter than appeared on website but still good.."
Janette Birch
Verified Buyer
"Very good service on phone and delivery very pleased with my goods"
"Great choice of tiles and great prices. Ordered a few samples and will now be placing an order shortly . Really good and service"
"The free sample service is very useful. Initially I only received 2 of the 3 ordered, but a quick call to Rob sorted it out and i got the missing one on 2 days."
Ionel Nedelcu
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was on time the pack verry well done"
"Fast & efficient delivery of tile sample"
Liz Fulton
Verified Buyer
"The staff were very helpful and pleasant. They have kept me informed of delivery dates and changed the date to accommodate me due to unforeseen circumstances"
Joan Patterson
Verified Buyer
"totally satisfied really easy website easy to order and great price"
"I liked all 3 samples and I am finding it hard to decide which 2 to go for in the 2 bathrooms that we are having done."
Anne Agnew
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a sample two wks ago never received it very disappointed."
Anne, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you have not received your samples, We shipped your sample order to you om the 16th Jan and when doing a Royal Mail track and trace it was delivered on the 18th at 10:52am. We will be more than happy to process another sample order to you, if you could please confirm your address again with us so that we can ensure that you get your samples this time around. Alternatively please call us on 01462 510 858 and we will be happy to discuss with you.
Emran Lashkor
"Service and product!"
Emran Lashkor
Verified Buyer
"Helpful staff and quick delivery!!"
Tile Web is rated 4.46 based on 102 reviews