Tile Web Reviews

About Tile Web: Great Tiles Great PRices

Abigail Redman
Abigail Redman
Verified Buyer
"I ordered on spec without samples some Naples gloss tiles. They were lovely colours and fitted perfectly for my patchwork effect splashback. Really quick service and well packaged. Thank you for stocking 10x10 cm tiles, they are impossible to find."
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and a good quality product"
Saif Zaheer
Saif Zaheer
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality mosaic sheets used on steel pillars."
Sheila Bower
Verified Buyer
"Tiles are stunning! Delivery was super fast. Highly recommended. Thank you 😊"
"Simple to order and a sensible price for tiles and delivery."
"WOW! 5* all the way. Super fast delivery and I am so delighted with the tiles. I can't recommend highly enough."
"Tiles are lovely, no issues there. Trouble with delivery on both batches, don't expect next day delivery when you pay for it, I was actually very lucky to receive goods the day after. Also don't expect 2 - 3 day delivery, first batch arrived a week later."
Thank you for your review, we apologise for the delay you experienced on this occasion.

This is not a normal occurrence, Tile Web will always ensure it does its best to rectify any shipping issues that may occur.
Carol Collins
Verified Buyer
"Able to purchase per tile good price and arrived in promised 2 days"
Colsom Bashir
Verified Buyer
"Sent me tiles in a timely manner. Replaced tiles that were broken speedily (Even if delivery company failed to leave a card to say they'd delivered to the neighbour)."
Michele Saxton-Howes
Verified Buyer
"Great choices, ordered a sample it came really quickly, wrapped really well. Loved it so much ordered enough to do a full project. All arrived quickly, so well protected and in perfect condition. Would highly recommend."
Kristy Driver-Gray
Verified Buyer
"Dan has been most helpful and he's looked after me on price. Nothing seems to much trouble Would highly recommend"
"Beautiful tiles at a reasonable price."
"Excellent customer service and great price"
"The order came the day after I ordered in a tidy sturdy padded box,I was very please with it"
Alison Haile
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, tiles arrived within 2 days by courier securely packaged on a pallet, would definitely recommend to friends and family"
David Kealey
Verified Buyer
"very prompt service for a free sample"
"Samples we’re delivered quickly."
"Excellent customer service, doing everything they could to make sure I got my tiles in time for when a plumber was booked."
"you sent my samples very quickly and they were of a reasonable size. sometimes samples are sent but are too small to be able to make a decision."
Verified Buyer
"First class service from very knowledgeable staff, the tiles are excellent quality and a brilliant price , we wouldn't use anywhere else for our tiles."
"I ordered a sample tile, hexagon shape. You sent me a third of a tile, so there were no complete edges so I couldn’t tell how big a complete tile would be. It was also poorly cut, with score marks - making the quality look totally shoddy. Not impressive! I won’t be placing an order."
Thank you for your review. We apologies for the sample you have received. We offer a free cut sample service to our customers this allows customers to get an idea of the colour, shade and overall look and feel of the tile. As we cut our free samples for customer we do our upmost be to ensure that there is little to no wastage when doing this. Our apologies on the sample you have received.
Lorna Seath
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, faultless service with super quality of tiles"
Andrew Wells
Verified Buyer
"friendly and knowledgeable and everything delivered ontime"
Tile Web is rated 4.47 based on 114 reviews