Tile Web Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Tile Web
Telephone
Abigail Redman
"I ordered on spec without samples some Naples gloss tiles. They were lovely colours and fitted perfectly for my patchwork effect splashback. Really quick service and well packaged. Thank you for stocking 10x10 cm tiles, they are impossible to find."
Sam Fricker
"Brilliant service and a good quality product"
Saif Zaheer
"Very good quality mosaic sheets used on steel pillars."
"Ordered 3 tiles and received them after a few days. Errm what more can I say"
"Unfortunately the colour was more of a grey/brown than black as described but the pattern was nice and it was a quick delivery just not the tile for me."
"Great people helpful, would recommend them to anyone. Looking for tiles call them you will not be dissapointed."
"Having searched everywhere and over a period of weeks for some specific tiles, I came across Tile Web, and what a pleasure it has been. They made special arrangements to source the said tiles from Spain and deliver them in time for our project. A special thank you to Daniel for his assistance and for keeping us informed of the order progress."
"Prompt delivery & the tiles are stunning can’t wait to put them in the wall!"
"Excellent customer service, friendly and helpful."
"Amazing customer service. Amazing tile quality would definately recommend."
"Really helpfull with information, happy to explain what might be a better tile for me and why. Would recommed them to anyone. Good old person to person chat as well"
"Brilliant service from Tile Web. Great idea to offer samples in this way."
"Immediate response and extremely grateful - very important to see and feel samples before purchase."
"Fantastic quality and choice"
"Good service fast delivery. First pack some tiels were broken in delivery process, but they replaced them within a few days."
"Nice looking tile"
"Requested sample tile arrived quickly & safely in the post - helping us to make our choice - thank you."
"Really good customer service."
"Looks stunning!!"
"prompt and friendly service"
"Rob was helpful, very pleasant and extremely efficient. He persuaded me that it was a good idea to have a sample first, to ensure the right colour matching with my other decor. The tile sample arrived in excellent condition, when he said it would, and it was even better than the web picture displayed! I was so overjoyed with the excellence of this tile, that I have re-planned my decoration to include many more of these tiles. Thank you again, Rob and TileWeb, for fantastic service and a brilliant product. You have my highest recommendation!"
"quick response brilliant delivery and support,help when 3 tills came scratched they replaced them straight away very pleased with quality and customer service"
"Quick delivery, and good price for the tiles."
Tile Web is rated 4.54 based on 155 reviews