Tile Web Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tile Web
Abigail Redman
"I ordered on spec without samples some Naples gloss tiles. They were lovely colours and fitted perfectly for my patchwork effect splashback. Really quick service and well packaged. Thank you for stocking 10x10 cm tiles, they are impossible to find."
Sam Fricker
"Brilliant service and a good quality product"
Saif Zaheer
"Very good quality mosaic sheets used on steel pillars."
"Great product"
"Really good service, hassle free ordering and fast delivery."
"Good choice of products reasonably priced. Excellent customer service. Samples arrived promptly, good delivery service for order. When tiles arrived and some were broken instantly agreed to send replacements. Would recommend"
"Fantastic service, delivered on time and a great tile. Would highly recommend!"
"Tiles arrived on day scheduled. Driver was very polite and accommodating within the limits of his brief. Excellent service overall. Tiles now in place and look good."
"Absolutely fantastic, beautiful tiles and 50% cheaper than in a local tile shop! Highly recommend 👍"
"Tiles arrived extremely quickly, very well wrapped and they are exactly as they appeared on line so no problem matching. Also very good value."
"Excellent service and price. Fast delivery and very helpful with my phone query. Would be my first stop next time I need tiles, or mosaics"
"Very, very pleased. The tiles I ordered were perfect when received, packed very well. Delivered on time, would recommend this company, to anyone."
"Excellent quality, brilliant price, highly reccommended."
"Great service good quality product"
"Great quality tiles Ordered them now"
"Ordered a sample satin white floor 33x33 tile they were very quick. Received next day I only need to replace one tile I don’t think it’s exact so looking in different lights A very efficient company ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️For me"
"Ordered a sample received with in 2 days ,went on to place full order ,arrived a day earlier than expected .Brilliant service tiles really well packaged so none damaged in transit by courier."
"Very good quick and efficient."
"The tiles are beautiful, will definite use them for my new kitchen. The delivery of the samples came within 2 day – excellent service."
"My wetroom looks brilliant."
"The tiles arrived when they were supposed to and were good quality but unfortunately within the pack that was on the bottom of the pallet 3 of the tiles got broken. I contacted the customer service team and they offered to send me 3 new tiles but we needed them that same day so I am going through the process of sending them photos of the broken tiles to see if they will refund me."
"We ordered our tiles online with Tileweb and I spoke with Rob on a couple of occasions and couldn’t do enough for me especially when accidentally ordered the wrong tiles at first then he arranged collection of them so we could get the new ones"
"My order arrived very late, loads of messing around with when it would be delivered. Customer service guys were helpful on the phone but sadly couldn’t deliver the goods on time."
Tile Web is rated 4.51 based on 244 reviews