Tile Web Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tile Web
Abigail Redman
"I ordered on spec without samples some Naples gloss tiles. They were lovely colours and fitted perfectly for my patchwork effect splashback. Really quick service and well packaged. Thank you for stocking 10x10 cm tiles, they are impossible to find."
Sam Fricker
"Brilliant service and a good quality product"
Saif Zaheer
"Very good quality mosaic sheets used on steel pillars."
"Extremely helpful and quick delivery. Very pleased, thank you."
"The service at the Cheltenham store was excellent. I was looking for some more tiles that I had previously bought 4 years ago. Unfortunately they were now discontinued but Keven from the store was very helpful to find a very similar alternative. His approach was very professional up to helping me load the tiles into the boot of my car. Thank you.."
"Tiles absolutely beautiful"
"Excellent service and telephone advice. Unfortunately neither tile matches my existing tiles, they are 5 years old, so cannot be used."
"very pleased with the product,looks great.Pity about your carriers delivering to the wrong address will have to think very carefully about putting more orders your way. BillPycraft"
"Very helpful and they couriered my sample which arrived swiftly. Recommended"
"Nice Tiles Excellent service"
"Was excited to place an order until I saw the extortionate shipping price. Will have to look else where."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we appreciate your feedback. Just so that you know, we do offer free delivery on orders over £200. If you'd like to contact us we will be happy to assist you. Kind regards, Tileweb Service.
"You responded well to my first enquiry, unfortunately you could not supply the mosaic tile I had seen and selescted elsewhere, yes samples of the basic tile were in my hands the following day, Crewkerne"
"These are stunning and the price is very competitive. After searching over the internet and in 5 of our local stores, TileWeb was the best value whilst not compromising on design, style and quality. Ordering was very easy over the phone and delivery was next day."
"Arrived on time and good product!"
"really helpful when I gave them the wrong address, sent replacements for a couple of broken tiles overnight, very nice people to deal with"
"Great service!! I needed some advice and got everything I needed over the phone."
"This is the second time I have ordered a sample and it has not arrived"
"Have not opended the pack yet but delivered on a flimsy pallett and not packed right, shrink wrapped but had been left out in the rain as whole thing was soaked. Am just hoping they are all in tact."
"We ordered tiles & we got tiles ! Great service.."
"Great love them, well packaged and great customer services"
"My order arrived very quickly but when I opened one of the packages only ten out of about forty tiles were unbroken! As it happens, this was not a huge problem for me as I was needing to cut the tiles to fit my wall but if I had been requiring whole tiles you would have had a very unhappy customer. I suggest you let your carriers know they have fragile contents to deal with. A simple label on the package should help."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we will take your advice on board. If you required full size tiles we would have been more than happy to replace the broken tiles. We are glad this did not delay your project.
"Exceptional company to deal with, great quality tiles."
"I ordered a sample tile. It arrived promptly and was free of charge unlike other online sellers who charge for the sample then send you half a tile which isn't even a true tile but a mini version of the tile you want. Not only that but the tile was as described, black and white, not cream and dark grey. I will be placing an order for the quantity that I want as soon as I get to that point in the bathroom."
Tile Web is rated 4.50 based on 189 reviews