Tile Web Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tile Web
Read Tile Web Reviews

About Tile Web:

Great Tiles Great Prices!

Found exactly what I required unfortunately no delivery to Isle of Wight 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Really convenient to order just the amount that you need instead of a whole box & very competitive prices
You did not respond to some feedback that I emailed you about regard poor delivery. My tiles were badly packed and emptied out all across the pallet
1. The website is excruciatingly slow! I have an average of 40 mbps and ended up going away to do something else every time I clicked on something.
2. I ordered samples of 1 tile range because you can't go anywhere in person to see the tiles. I was then informed that you are only permitted 1 sample per range. How on earth can I make a decision based on 1 tile?
3. Due to a glitch in their system I did recieve 2 samples from that 1 range, both of which are staggeringly different in colour. If I had ordered several m2 of that range I would have been quite confused about the resulting arrival. I don't dislike the colours and would be happy to use them, but I have no idea if there is more variation in the range
4. Email interactions with customer services are unhelpful and curt (I asked about the colour variation and was given zero assistance aside from "the range Rosa Matt tiles can vary in colour shade"). Any chance of a few photos to show how they vary?? Who would buy a set of tiles when they are playing a lottery with the resulting colours?!
5. Delivery is a whopping £49 in comparison to between £20-£30 from every other tile company I've researched (and believe me I've looked at a lot of tile companies).

The only plus is that the samples arrived within 2-3 days unlike many other tile companies.
Great service, quick and easy!
So easy to use. Good prices, great communication. It will be the first place I reccomend to friends and will use again if I need tiles
Very efficent service.
Lovely tiles. Great quick delivery more than happy ! Thank you
Very good. Quality product, delivered as advised and managed to take advantage of the January sale. A few tiles were broken on delivery but easily sorted with the excellent people who manage the phone line. Would definitely use them again!
Excellent service, price, and delivery, couple of broken tiles replaced without question. Would recommend.
Very helpful, great customer service
Fantastic service. The tiles arrived quickly and all in perfect condition due to very generous packaging.
Love the tiles and great customer service on telephone with assistant
however not a smooth transaction Tiles originally sent in two parcels. One went to wrong address (warehouse error) and eventually arrived a week later with nearly all tiles broken . Tile web sent replacement as they had not arrived by the Friday and I had a tiler booked for the sat . They sent them for sat del but didn’t arrive till Tuesday with the broken ones (Blame courier) Have had to rebook and pay again for tiler 😟
Fab company to deal with...a slight issue with delivery however quickly resolved and delivery charge refunded to say sorry.
Great prices and delivery was very quick.
Brilliant customer service.
Very nice glazed tile ideal for bathroom
Samples arrived really quickly and were well packaged. Will be buying soem tiles when we finally move!
The tiles should have been good but it all came crumbled/broken with no proper packaging!!
Very very pour packaging. No bubble wrap or any protectoin at all. All 3 samples were smashed to bits, so we couldn't get any idea at all which one would be suitable. Which defeats your well intended offer of a free sample.
Tile Web is rated 4.56 based on 381 reviews