Tile HQ Reviews

1AM

Anchor Works, Stoke on Trent United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Tile HQ ?

"Ordered some beautiful tiles unfortunately theye are faulty. Tile HQ's customer service is appalling"
"We had a fantastic experience from all the people we dealt with at Tile HQ. The tiles we purchased are up and look fabulous! More importantly the customer service we have had has been second to none. If "Carlsberg" did tiling companies you guys would be it! Its a shame that most people only take the time to complain, so we thought we would try and buck that trend. Once again many thanks."
"I ordered samples which arrived quickly and very safely packaged!! I loved the tiles and with them being 16p cheaper than their online competitors I bought the tiles thinking it may be too good to be true... The tiles arrived and were great! I did discover some dark spots in the last box of tiles and rang tile hi customer services - they were fantastic, they asked me to send photographs and after doing this they sent me a brand new box with free postage!!! Fantastic service and would definitely recommend!!!!! I wonder if things have changed a lot since these previous reviews as the service I got was excellent!! Of course you need to plan ahead, if you want next day delivery of heavy tiles it will obviously cost you a fair whack!"
"I ordered extra tiles as I needed more to finish a job. I needed next day delivery before 12 noon. I was charged the additional delivery fee and promised that they would get to me by lunchtime as it was holding up Plumber and Tiler which was costing me. When I checked with the City Link the tiles were booked on the all day service. This caused me no end of problems and stress and cost me in cash too. Im really annoyed!"
Tile HQ is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews