Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Ian P
"I bought an Orbry shower tray and trap , they arrived to Ireland in two days and were perfect for the job that I needed them for . I will be shopping again ."
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Great price. Fast delivery and great communication from delivery driver. Product really easy to use and cut. Just what I needed and would use again."
"Excellent service from Tilefix, problem was with their delivery supplier, which would have scored 'Very Poor'. Tilefix's customer service also excellent but again as the order was short they were asked to deliver the remaining items on the friday, but NO, delivery was midweek when I was at work and they didn't even bother to leave a note at my address. Tilefix you really need to do something about them their spoiling your reputation."
"Great product and service. Extremely fast delivery."
"No Problem Came On Time ✔"
"Dispatched very quickly"
"Great service and would recommend to all"
"GREAT PRICE ,QUICK DELIEVERY ,FANTASTIC AS EVER"
"Thermostat arrived promptly - a good product at a good price. Thanks."
"Another order,dispatched very quick and reaching me next day ,easy to navigate website and if I have any questions staff are very knowledgeable and friendly a pleasure to do business with this company."
"Easy ordering process. Good communications. On time delivery. Recommended !"
"Promised delivery for Wednesday, delivery on time spot on service."
"Fast delivery On time! Good quality!"
"Good service and prices"
"Very pleased with the product and super quick delivery."
"Purchased online and received all items within 2 working days."
"Great service"
"Whole process was very easy and delivery on time"
"Very efficient service. Ordered at weekend and delivered Tuesday. Goods as described."
"product as described and excellent delivery"
"Order arrived promptly. Good value"
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,096 reviews