Tile Fix Direct Reviews

Read Tile Fix Direct Reviews

0333 320 04 24

enquiries@tilefixdirect.com

Fast delivery great service
During the current situation I needed some self levelling compound This arrived relatively quickly and very efficiently.
Well done thanks..
Really quick delivery service, especially under the current circumstances. Cost of what I ordered also saved me over 15.00 in comparison to a popular high street tile shop!! The sealer I bought was quite a different colour to how it looked on line but I can use it elsewhere. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Prompt and efficient service....even if the delivery charge is a bit ott
Easy to use service. They promptly and equitably resolved a minor issue with my package. Will recommend.
really pleased with the service. I would use tilefix again
very good service, workers were really helpful. I would have given it 5 stars but flet the own was giving me looks of hate - dont know what that was about!
Missing item was delivered the next day. Great service.
Pleased to see we got replacements to you quickly
It worked fine - but make sure you have good air circulation.
Yes very help full we had delivery problem it was 2 days late but your employee did sort it out
Good price, quick delivery - one of the boxes arrived clearly having been bashed heavily which damaged the contents. Wasn't worth the hassle of returns etc as hadn't realised until after the deadline and could work around it. However packing sheets of marmox with just cardboard to protect the edges leaves them vulnerable.
Thank you for letting us know, we are investigating with Marmox what we can do to improve packaging.
I thought the website was easy to navigate, prices were spot on, products speak for themselves and delivery was prompt what more can you ask for.
Great service. I gave 4 stars not 5 because of the unnecessary use of packaging. I ordered something unbreakable but it came in a stout cardboard box full of polystyrene protection which was totally unnecessary and will have to go into landfill as it could not be recycled.
Good price delivered in time.
A very good and smooth transaction
Good company to deal with.
Great product knowledge.
Reason for the 4star was that they should use better courier company.
There was one order with 4 boxes all together, done in 3 separate deliveries. One of the boxes came damaged.
Quick delivery, good product, but if I had known I could get 5% off for posting a positive report, I would have placed a small order, then the main order for the added discount. Will be interesting to see if this is read by management, and if my main order is offered a discount. Over to you. Was happay, now not so, can you change my mind.
We're glad to hear that you are happy with your order and had no problems.

We do of course read the reviews, and as you have pointed out we offer a 5% discount to customers who contact us once they have left a review on Reviews.co.uk. Unfortunately we are not able to apply a discount to a completed order, but we will send you a code to use on your next order.
Went from discovering Backer Rod to having all I required for a small project in a couple of days, thanks to TileFix.
The web site could do with a few tweaks, but other than that everything was top notch.
Excellent service, even for small orders.
A very helpful company and delivered items on time
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.70 based on 1,392 reviews