Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Ian P
"I bought an Orbry shower tray and trap , they arrived to Ireland in two days and were perfect for the job that I needed them for . I will be shopping again ."
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Yes very help full we had delivery problem it was 2 days late but your employee did sort it out"
"Good price, quick delivery - one of the boxes arrived clearly having been bashed heavily which damaged the contents. Wasn't worth the hassle of returns etc as hadn't realised until after the deadline and could work around it. However packing sheets of marmox with just cardboard to protect the edges leaves them vulnerable."
"I thought the website was easy to navigate, prices were spot on, products speak for themselves and delivery was prompt what more can you ask for."
"Great service. I gave 4 stars not 5 because of the unnecessary use of packaging. I ordered something unbreakable but it came in a stout cardboard box full of polystyrene protection which was totally unnecessary and will have to go into landfill as it could not be recycled."
"Good price delivered in time."
"A very good and smooth transaction"
"Good company to deal with. Great product knowledge. Reason for the 4star was that they should use better courier company. There was one order with 4 boxes all together, done in 3 separate deliveries. One of the boxes came damaged."
"Quick delivery, good product, but if I had known I could get 5% off for posting a positive report, I would have placed a small order, then the main order for the added discount. Will be interesting to see if this is read by management, and if my main order is offered a discount. Over to you. Was happay, now not so, can you change my mind."
We're glad to hear that you are happy with your order and had no problems.

We do of course read the reviews, and as you have pointed out we offer a 5% discount to customers who contact us once they have left a review on Reviews.co.uk. Unfortunately we are not able to apply a discount to a completed order, but we will send you a code to use on your next order.
"Went from discovering Backer Rod to having all I required for a small project in a couple of days, thanks to TileFix. The web site could do with a few tweaks, but other than that everything was top notch. Excellent service, even for small orders."
"A very helpful company and delivered items on time"
"Good price and fast delivery,"
"Could not find a better price for Ditra mat anywhere else, even with trade prices. Delivery came promptly to site. 4* due to lack of information given and/or flexibility on ordering over the phone rather than online (complex delivery instructions). But no dramas in the end. Would 100% use again and recommend."
Unfortunately the team are unable to take orders over the phone, but glad to hear that the rest of your order went smoothly.
"Prompt delivery. Product as described. 👍🏻"
"Fast delivery, properly packaged"
"Realatively easy to order...and a good price... Delivery was ok"
"Good to have the opportunity to purchase this item in a smaller size. Delivery somewhat expensive though."
"Had a query about how the online ordering system was listing the products - 30 second answer. Setup account, order, pay, quick delivery, done. Would definitely recommend."
"Good value"
"Good service and great product. No complaints. Price is good too!"
"Might be an idea to fix the washers to the board box when sending as TNT managed to lose them for 24 hours. Held my job up. Or put them inside the box."
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,096 reviews