Tile Fix Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Read Tile Fix Direct Reviews

0333 320 04 24

enquiries@tilefixdirect.com

Ordering was simple and fast. However delivery was poor. Date was missed and according to the tracking app it was not scheduled for delivery yet and the van arrived so a pointless piece of technology but the main thing was the damage and I don’t know if this is due to lack of protection or handling. I had to cut 20mm off every board as the corners were broke and there was damage to the sides of each board like it has been hit by a forklift when loading.
Your service was good,but your system to order the material was not able to inform me you didn’t have it in stock.! However you were quick to inform me of the situation,and cancelled the order and did not process the payment .
Prompt delivery. One box of cement backing boards had corners damaged. When delivered. Good communication. Through out ordering online.
The tiles we ordered weren’t available but they found a suitable replacement .... maybe your stock needs to be updated more frequently to stop this from happening again
Very fast delivery and good value. Slightly miffed that the box with the tile backer boards in was damaged and all the corners of the boards crushed.
delivery was as per site, items in thin cardboard boxes that do not fully cover marmox 30mm by 4 some of the marmox ends flattened out of shape so no longer square.
if i was laying under flooring or bathroom or airtight insulation etc. that requires a tight fit which is what there designed for,
they would need to be trimmed. [this could be easily avoid by using large thick moulded angled plastic protectors on the corners. been around for year] so can only say cost cutting. would have rejected on other projects I've use marmox on. but in this instance snug fitting not require.
all down to couriers
Easy to order, good price but delivery has been late both times with boxes battered and ripped and materials damaged inside
I am sorry to hear about this. Which products were they?
Take care when ordering!
The drop-down menus for ordering the different sizes of Orbry Board are confusing. I accidently ordered the wrong size boards, but because the order confirmation email only shows a product code and not the size of the board ordered, I didn't notice my mistake. I was then charged an additional £25 for reordering the correct size.
Thank you Simon for pointing this out. I have asked our IT department to put the second line of the description on the order confirmation. This may take a few weeks to implement, but hopefully this will assist customers in checking their orders in the future.
Great company great products but they cannot rely on their carriers. Poor tracking & in my case part of the order got lost in transit to reappear 24 hrs later.
Thanks for the feedback, we're looking into this to see what improvements can be made.
Product arrived badly dented, so emailed company and told it does not effect the product inside the tin. I was surprised by lack of customer care.
Package arrived pretty quick, but was very disappointed & staggered to see item was covered in what appears to be a years worth of dust when taken out.
My hand was covered in the stuff. Someone definitely could not be slightest bothered in attempting to clean it before packaging & sending it away to customer. Not good.
Sorry to hear this, as you can imagine in a warehouse full of powdered adhesive it can get pretty dusty. I will pass your feedback on so we can ensure products are dusted before they leave us.
The Ditri mat arrived a bit squashed instead of rolled difficult to flatten now was a squashed roll, otherwise good service from tile fix
I bought an aluminium tile edging and thought I was paying £3 or so postage. I paid by PayPal and was shocked to see the postage was £12 or so, doubling the price of the article. The postage only showed after I'd signed into my PayPal account and authorised payment. Naughty.
Thanks for this feedback, we've been through the checkout for the same item and cannot see a £3 postage option anywhere. Unfortunately trims are expensive to post due to their length and the additional packaging required.
In terms of customer engagement and delivery you cannot fault TileFix direct. Where I would fault their efforts is in sending me a 10 pack of multi board that looks as though it has spent several years in storage but constantly moved about with the consequence of corner damage. There were several facial impacts on the outer sheets but I wood put this down to the carrier as they appear fresh. I will be looking elsewhere in future.
Sorry to hear this, unfortunately with large or bulky items like Multiboard they can occasionally get damaged during delivery. We ask that all damages are reported to us within 24 hours so that we can offer a solution.
Website needs to be looked at.
Thanks for this feedback, we'd really appreciate it if you could tell us what about the website you did not like.
The Tile Fix team was great, helpful and the product and price were good. But the TNT delivery service was dreadful. Two failures to deliver on promised day. Lies about attempted delivery. And when they did arrive at third attempt the package looked like it had been through the wars. The delivery driver made no attempt to contact us on any of the three days they were out for delivery and when asked about the service the driver was rude and couldn't give sh!t. And said so. Dreadful. Time to find a new delivery partner before TGD's reputation is harmed?
So sorry to hear about this, we have passed the feedback on TNT who advised that there were problems with time constraints and parking. We will continue to monitor feedback on our couriers to make sure our customers receive the best service.
Still Don’t appear to be getting order confirmation emails .
Although I’ve mentioned this twice the lady explained it could be an I.T. glitch.......still waiting for an emailed explanation!
Thanks for your feedback, our IT department are currently investigating this and looking for a solution.
Please change your courier, lost me a job due to not being able to complete the waterproofing of a shower as tnt crushed all the kerdi cool adhesives. Struggle to get it changed now if it will ever happen.
Great product but delivery was a problem. No advance delivery notice received on large Orbry board panels 2440x600 which were fortunately left with my neighbour who just happened to be in. Packaging and board edges also damaged in transit. I have had a number of similar consignments in the past with no problem.
Not as good delivery wise as last time. Didn’t receive a delivery day and as a result missed it twice in one day as order was going to customers address. Rebooked with TNT but then the message wasn’t passed from customer service to depot so delivery yesterday didn’t happen. Now rebooked for Monday fingers crossed. This could be improved IMO.
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.70 based on 1,392 reviews