Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Ian P
"I bought an Orbry shower tray and trap , they arrived to Ireland in two days and were perfect for the job that I needed them for . I will be shopping again ."
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Great company great products but they cannot rely on their carriers. Poor tracking & in my case part of the order got lost in transit to reappear 24 hrs later."
"Product arrived badly dented, so emailed company and told it does not effect the product inside the tin. I was surprised by lack of customer care."
"Package arrived pretty quick, but was very disappointed & staggered to see item was covered in what appears to be a years worth of dust when taken out. My hand was covered in the stuff. Someone definitely could not be slightest bothered in attempting to clean it before packaging & sending it away to customer. Not good."
"The Ditri mat arrived a bit squashed instead of rolled difficult to flatten now was a squashed roll, otherwise good service from tile fix"
"I bought an aluminium tile edging and thought I was paying £3 or so postage. I paid by PayPal and was shocked to see the postage was £12 or so, doubling the price of the article. The postage only showed after I'd signed into my PayPal account and authorised payment. Naughty."
Thanks for this feedback, we've been through the checkout for the same item and cannot see a £3 postage option anywhere. Unfortunately trims are expensive to post due to their length and the additional packaging required.
"In terms of customer engagement and delivery you cannot fault TileFix direct. Where I would fault their efforts is in sending me a 10 pack of multi board that looks as though it has spent several years in storage but constantly moved about with the consequence of corner damage. There were several facial impacts on the outer sheets but I wood put this down to the carrier as they appear fresh. I will be looking elsewhere in future."
Sorry to hear this, unfortunately with large or bulky items like Multiboard they can occasionally get damaged during delivery. We ask that all damages are reported to us within 24 hours so that we can offer a solution.
"Website needs to be looked at."
Thanks for this feedback, we'd really appreciate it if you could tell us what about the website you did not like.
"The Tile Fix team was great, helpful and the product and price were good. But the TNT delivery service was dreadful. Two failures to deliver on promised day. Lies about attempted delivery. And when they did arrive at third attempt the package looked like it had been through the wars. The delivery driver made no attempt to contact us on any of the three days they were out for delivery and when asked about the service the driver was rude and couldn't give sh!t. And said so. Dreadful. Time to find a new delivery partner before TGD's reputation is harmed?"
So sorry to hear about this, we have passed the feedback on TNT who advised that there were problems with time constraints and parking. We will continue to monitor feedback on our couriers to make sure our customers receive the best service.
"Still Don’t appear to be getting order confirmation emails . Although I’ve mentioned this twice the lady explained it could be an I.T. glitch.......still waiting for an emailed explanation!"
Thanks for your feedback, our IT department are currently investigating this and looking for a solution.
"Please change your courier, lost me a job due to not being able to complete the waterproofing of a shower as tnt crushed all the kerdi cool adhesives. Struggle to get it changed now if it will ever happen."
"Great product but delivery was a problem. No advance delivery notice received on large Orbry board panels 2440x600 which were fortunately left with my neighbour who just happened to be in. Packaging and board edges also damaged in transit. I have had a number of similar consignments in the past with no problem."
"Not as good delivery wise as last time. Didn’t receive a delivery day and as a result missed it twice in one day as order was going to customers address. Rebooked with TNT but then the message wasn’t passed from customer service to depot so delivery yesterday didn’t happen. Now rebooked for Monday fingers crossed. This could be improved IMO."
"Easy order. Item in stock. Quick delivery. Several of the Marmox 40 mm insulation panels, despite being boxed, had their corners dented. ( Not happy !)"
"Delivery as promised,although snow would have hampered timing.Pre-delivery notification very good ensuring was in to accept delivery"
"easy to use website. everything that was ordered was delivered ."
"Ordered 2 items but only 1 arrived. Staff very helpful to sort it out."
Thanks for this feedback, glad we could get your problem sorted.
"The first time they sent me the wrong stuff (despite the order note being correct), which I didn't send back as I accidentally opened it. I may find a use for it some day. On the second attempt all went well."
Hi John, apologies your order was incorrect. I checked with our customer services team and they confirmed they had not heard from you regarding this. Please contact them within 24 hours of receiving your order so we can see if there is anything we can do to help.
"I have purchased more than 50 floor drainsa nd I was pretty happy until we lost a grill from one of the drains, I asked the company for replacement and they refused to help me. They asked me to buy a new drain. Really bad service especially as I have purchased more than 50 of them."
"Ordering from Tile Fix was easy & their prices are competitive. However, be warned that they use TNT for delivery - they are the worst company to deal with & did not deliver my Saturday order that I'd paid extra for, resulting in yet more inconvenience with time off work, wasted tile fitters & wasted money. Consequently, I won't use Tile Fix again until they change their delivery company."
We have spoken to TNT and they have confirmed they attempted delivery on Saturday 7th at 10.39am but no one was there so delivery was made at 9.48am on Monday 9th.
"You delivered very promptly. All the items were there and it was well packaged. Unfortunately all four pieces of Marmox board were damaged in two places on the edge. The damage took place after packing as that was damaged as well. I was unable to return as I had a deadline to meet."
Sorry to hear this - unfortunately the packaging of Marmox boards can occasionally be damaged during transit. In future please contact our customer services team within 24 hours of delivery so that we can assess the damage and find a solution.
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,096 reviews