Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Ian P
"I bought an Orbry shower tray and trap , they arrived to Ireland in two days and were perfect for the job that I needed them for . I will be shopping again ."
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Took Too Long. Ordered my £1000 worth of material. Waited six days and phoned in to ask where it was. Was told it was coming out today! Waited another two days and took the delivery. Unacceptable to be lied to. I can make alternative arrangements if i have the truth but lies are no good for anyone."
"I ordered standard set tile adhesive. I was sent rapid set which was no good to me. Lost the window of opportunity to complete that part of a project. The whole thing has been put back two weeks because of some packer's lack of attention to detail. No offer of compensation either!"
Sorry to hear that you received the wrong product, unfortunately picking errors do happen occasionally, and we sent you a replacement. We do ask that customers allow enough time for delivery when ordering, as errors or damages can occur and it gives us time to put it right.
"Product was as ordered, but the delivery was 36hrs late, causing me to purchase goods elsewhere !"
Sorry to hear you are not happy, however the order was delivered within our 48 hour delivery times. The order was placed on a Tuesday evening and dispatched the following day for delivery Thursday but unfortunately no one was home so it had to be delivered on Friday.
"No delivery information received."
"As with a lot of online suppliers sadly TileFix were let down by their courier. Delivery had to be chased. The courier then only delivered half of the order with the remainder arriving three days later. Products are great, just disappointing they had to be chased."
"It was like applying for a passport or something just to make a purchase why is it so long winded? and I still do not have a receipt when I tried to click on PRINT RECEIPT nothing happened. The goods came on time but I paid extra for that. Still need receipt so will have to phone. You should consider simplifying buying goods on this website."
Sorry to hear you were not happy with the checkout process, this is not a common complaint we receive and our process is quite standard - you can checkout as a guest if you do not want to register for an account. Please email us at reviews@tilefixdirect.com with more information about the invoice printing not working so we can look into this for you.
"I ordered sigma tile cutter 2 weeks ago but still not get it"
"SENT THE WRONG ITEM X2"
"They delivered two items, in error, over and above what was actually ordered. During communications to correct the error, I offered to purchase the extra items as they could have been used in a future project but was asked to pay full price despite this solution offering a convenient outcome for all and which would save them the cost of the return courier. Not a hint of an apology was offered throughout the process for the inconvenience incurred in the return of the extra items. Poor people skills and customer service."
Thank you for the feedback and apologies these incorrect items were sent to you. We did take into account the cost of getting the goods back to us but you confirmed you did not want the goods so we arranged to get them back. Our customer services team confirm they did apologise during your contact with them.
"1-2 working days delivery turns out to be 02/01/18 for an order placed 25/12/17. Prompt delivery should be very high on the agenda in a business in the trade of supplying building materials as delays due to late delivery of materials are costly."
Hi Ralf, unfortunately our offices were closed over the Christmas break which affected our dispatch and delivery times. This was advertised on our website.
"Bought 2mm spacers that said they were long legged but they are far from long could have drove to wickes for these, very disappointed, wash boy good quality"
""Asked for am delivery on a certain day well in advance paid extra for the day turns up at 4pm not very happy ""
"i am still awaiting delivery"
I can see your order was delivered on 11th October, there was a slight delay as you did not provide a contact telephone number.
"Not tilefix's fault but TNT failed to deliver the goods or Leave with neighbour as directed. Had to cancel the order."
"The material was very difficult to use as the mixture in the tile adhesive was far too stiff. I have had to throw the material away and buy more from another source."
"Courier delivered to wrong address. Received an email with no apology stating that my goods had ben delivered instead to number 4. TNT apparently supplied this information which if they did was also incorrect. The following day I knocked on neighbours doors in search of Clarke' who had signed for the 4 packages. House number 1 is where I eventually found y delivery. All to be carried home all a day late. After waiting in all day. Poor."
Thanks for this feedback, I have looked into it and the incorrect number was entered in error. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.
"I ordered my wet room shower tray and it came the next day, I was pleased. There were no fitting instruction so I beded the tray down on 50 mm cement and sand. Three days later the tray had parted from the cement. I called the supplier Tile Fix and they gave me the manufacturers phone number. They said fitting instructions should have been included and also a tube of adhesive to glue the trap to the shower tray. The tray when fitted to a concrete floor needs to be fitted with tile adhesive. I am disappointed with my experience and feel the price I paid for this product is completely over the top. ."
Sorry to hear that your shower tray was missing the instructions, however these are available to download on the product page and clearly state that the tray should be fixed using tile adhesive.
"Found the same screws (Stainless Steel A2, 40mm) locally (Toolstation) at £8.98 inc VAT for 200. This is 4 x as many screws for virtually the same price. Will be very careful on Tilefix prices for the future."
"Mormox boards are bent will be difficult to dot and dab. Have had good service in the past."
Hi Graham, we ask that all damages are reported within 24 hours of delivery. Did you get in touch with our customer services team? We can normally replace damaged goods if necessary.
"the order took too long to arrive"
Thanks for leaving a review Phil, unfortunately no one was home to sign for the parcel on the first delivery attempt and therefore it was not delivered within our normal delivery schedule.
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,095 reviews