Tile Fix Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Read Tile Fix Direct Reviews

0333 320 04 24

enquiries@tilefixdirect.com

Only half the order was received. I order Marmo Multiboard Curved Board 20mm (1250 x 600mm) and Orbry Tile Backer Board Washers - Pack of 50.
The washers didnt arrive. On the plus side the board was good.
Bought fifty pedestals on line then told you didn’t have any in stock and heard nothing since
It’s really poor to be asked for a review before the product I purchased has been delivered.

I’m sure the product is good and I was told there would be a delay.
Still waiting for delivery ?
Paid £24 extra for a Saturday DPD delivery, despite receiving a DPD delivery on the Saturday my package was not on board and arrived Monday.
BAL grout product is excellent but nowhere near enough or adhesive was supplied with original tile order.
Took Too Long.
Ordered my £1000 worth of material. Waited six days and phoned in to ask where it was. Was told it was coming out today! Waited another two days and took the delivery. Unacceptable to be lied to. I can make alternative arrangements if i have the truth but lies are no good for anyone.
I ordered standard set tile adhesive. I was sent rapid set which was no good to me. Lost the window of opportunity to complete that part of a project. The whole thing has been put back two weeks because of some packer's lack of attention to detail. No offer of compensation either!
Sorry to hear that you received the wrong product, unfortunately picking errors do happen occasionally, and we sent you a replacement. We do ask that customers allow enough time for delivery when ordering, as errors or damages can occur and it gives us time to put it right.
Product was as ordered, but the delivery was 36hrs late, causing me to purchase goods elsewhere !
Sorry to hear you are not happy, however the order was delivered within our 48 hour delivery times. The order was placed on a Tuesday evening and dispatched the following day for delivery Thursday but unfortunately no one was home so it had to be delivered on Friday.
No delivery information received.
As with a lot of online suppliers sadly TileFix were let down by their courier. Delivery had to be chased. The courier then only delivered half of the order with the remainder arriving three days later. Products are great, just disappointing they had to be chased.
It was like applying for a passport or something just to make a purchase why is it so long winded? and I still do not have a receipt when I tried to click on PRINT RECEIPT nothing happened. The goods came on time but I paid extra for that. Still need receipt so will have to phone.
You should consider simplifying buying goods on this website.
Sorry to hear you were not happy with the checkout process, this is not a common complaint we receive and our process is quite standard - you can checkout as a guest if you do not want to register for an account. Please email us at reviews@tilefixdirect.com with more information about the invoice printing not working so we can look into this for you.
I ordered sigma tile cutter 2 weeks ago but still not get it
SENT THE WRONG ITEM X2
They delivered two items, in error, over and above what was actually ordered. During communications to correct the error, I offered to purchase the extra items as they could have been used in a future project but was asked to pay full price despite this solution offering a convenient outcome for all and which would save them the cost of the return courier. Not a hint of an apology was offered throughout the process for the inconvenience incurred in the return of the extra items. Poor people skills and customer service.
Thank you for the feedback and apologies these incorrect items were sent to you. We did take into account the cost of getting the goods back to us but you confirmed you did not want the goods so we arranged to get them back. Our customer services team confirm they did apologise during your contact with them.
1-2 working days delivery turns out to be 02/01/18 for an order placed 25/12/17. Prompt delivery should be very high on the agenda in a business in the trade of supplying building materials as delays due to late delivery of materials are costly.
Hi Ralf, unfortunately our offices were closed over the Christmas break which affected our dispatch and delivery times. This was advertised on our website.
Bought 2mm spacers that said they were long legged but they are far from long could have drove to wickes for these, very disappointed, wash boy good quality
"Asked for am delivery on a certain day well in advance paid extra for the day turns up at 4pm not very happy "
i am still awaiting delivery
I can see your order was delivered on 11th October, there was a slight delay as you did not provide a contact telephone number.
Not tilefix's fault but TNT failed to deliver the goods or
Leave with neighbour as directed. Had to cancel the order.
The material was very difficult to use as the mixture in the tile adhesive was far too stiff. I have had to throw the material away and buy more from another source.
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.70 based on 1,392 reviews