Tile Fix Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Read Tile Fix Direct Reviews

0333 320 04 24

enquiries@tilefixdirect.com

It's says delivered but don't have my order
I can not write a positive review as I am still waiting for the product I ordered. I tried to contact the courier regarding this issue but with out success. Can you help
I have not received my samples from you .
They charge £16 for next day delivery but delivered my goods after 3 working days
Poor custom service. My order was acknowledged and confirmed, payment was taken, then Tile Fix decided they didn’t want to process the order!!! Obtained the product elsewhere so won’t be using them again.
I ordered 10 SCHLUTER KERDI-BOARD 12.5MM (1250 X 625MM), but received 10 tapes instead, very disappointing. Will call them to correct this.
very poor service. i ordered 2 bag of grout and only received one bag. also 1 of the 2 tubs of green star adhesive was cracked. i have messaged 4 times in the last 5 days and no reply whatsoever. Cost me a days work and loads of stress.
Not received yet.
Sent me the wrong colour grout and I had to pay the stone man extra to come back
Hello Ovi

Apologies for this. We are still investigating how this occurred, the picking note appears to have listed something different to what you ordered. IT are checking how this happened. In the meantime we have removed the product from sale.
although Darren was trying to help me it took 6 days for my delivery to arrive due to TNT and cost me over £400 in lost days.
David Hall 07850426207
A day late with delivery cost me £390
Still not received my item and refusing to give me a refund. Disgraceful service. I opted for the 3 day delivery it’s been a week and not here. I do not recommend.
Sorry to hear your order did not arrive in the expected time, unfortunately Royal Mail do not allow us to report an item as missing for 10 working days and we have no way of cancelling it once it has been dispatched.
Never received my order
Sorry to hear that, we have checked with the courier and it seems your order was signed for on 19th March by A Stiener. Please get in touch with our customer services team on 0333 320 04 24 if you have still not received your order.
I’ve still not received my order, two weeks after paying!! Useless. DPD are completely incompetent and I’ve rearranged numerous times for delivery with no one showing up yet!
Hi Suzy, I've had a look into this and have discovered that you did not include a house number in your address so DPD were unable to deliver. The goods have now been returned to us and we have left you a message, please give us a call back on 0333 320 04 24
Placed an order Tuesday for delivery Friday. Call on Friday to let me know it won’t arrive as one of my items were out of stock - £5 bag if tile spacers... Had to cancel the whole order and source it elsewhere as builders were in Saturday.
Warehouse not talking to customer services?
Product is good but delivery is unbelievably bad.
Produce was expired.
A number of things beginning with being advised incorrectly by your staff.
Paid for next day delivery, at 21:30 on the day of delivery had a message saying that unable to deliver? Needed item to finish a project I had been working on, this didn’t happen and had to get the tradesman back
Hi Simon, I have checked your order and can see you paid for standard delivery which states"Delivery Method: 1 - 2 Working Day". The courier could not locate the address on day 1 so, as instructed by the customer, it was taken to a local convenience store for collection, where it was collected the next day - still within the 1-2 working day delivery timeframe stated.
Ordered a package that was completely damaged and unusable, builder signed for it without knowing so didn't refuse package as instructions on order. phoned & e-mailed tilefix to try and sort out no response, poor!
Our customer service team are not aware of an email or telephone call regarding this order, we can normally offer a solution if we receive images of the damages. Please call 0333 320 04 24 or email enquiries@tilefixdirect.com so we can look into this.
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.70 based on 1,392 reviews