Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Ian P
"I bought an Orbry shower tray and trap , they arrived to Ireland in two days and were perfect for the job that I needed them for . I will be shopping again ."
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"A day late with delivery cost me £390"
"Still not received my item and refusing to give me a refund. Disgraceful service. I opted for the 3 day delivery it’s been a week and not here. I do not recommend."
Sorry to hear your order did not arrive in the expected time, unfortunately Royal Mail do not allow us to report an item as missing for 10 working days and we have no way of cancelling it once it has been dispatched.
"Never received my order"
Sorry to hear that, we have checked with the courier and it seems your order was signed for on 19th March by A Stiener. Please get in touch with our customer services team on 0333 320 04 24 if you have still not received your order.
"I’ve still not received my order, two weeks after paying!! Useless. DPD are completely incompetent and I’ve rearranged numerous times for delivery with no one showing up yet!"
Hi Suzy, I've had a look into this and have discovered that you did not include a house number in your address so DPD were unable to deliver. The goods have now been returned to us and we have left you a message, please give us a call back on 0333 320 04 24
"Placed an order Tuesday for delivery Friday. Call on Friday to let me know it won’t arrive as one of my items were out of stock - £5 bag if tile spacers... Had to cancel the whole order and source it elsewhere as builders were in Saturday. Warehouse not talking to customer services?"
"Product is good but delivery is unbelievably bad."
"Produce was expired."
"A number of things beginning with being advised incorrectly by your staff."
"Paid for next day delivery, at 21:30 on the day of delivery had a message saying that unable to deliver? Needed item to finish a project I had been working on, this didn’t happen and had to get the tradesman back"
Hi Simon, I have checked your order and can see you paid for standard delivery which states"Delivery Method: 1 - 2 Working Day". The courier could not locate the address on day 1 so, as instructed by the customer, it was taken to a local convenience store for collection, where it was collected the next day - still within the 1-2 working day delivery timeframe stated.
"Ordered a package that was completely damaged and unusable, builder signed for it without knowing so didn't refuse package as instructions on order. phoned & e-mailed tilefix to try and sort out no response, poor!"
Our customer service team are not aware of an email or telephone call regarding this order, we can normally offer a solution if we receive images of the damages. Please call 0333 320 04 24 or email enquiries@tilefixdirect.com so we can look into this.
"Ordered 6 bags and paid extra £15 for Saturday delivery as someone was coming to level floor. Only 5 arrived on Saturday leaving us no option but to cancel our plans. Other bag arrived Monday but now no one available to do job"
Hi Samantha, thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately we were unaware of this problem as we despatched all 6 bags together on Friday. Apologies for the inconvenience this caused, we will pass this on to TNT but please contact us if you have any further questions.
"Tile Fix Direct disappointed me this time with my latest order. I placed my order on Thursday 8th February. Next day I had call from customer service and gentleman asked me whether i will be happy to accept delivery on Saturday and I happily agreed to it, as we were desperate to move forward with the works. i arranged more workman to site on that Saturday, delivery didn't come. Monday morning I'm trying to track my delivery with delivery firm Palletways, entering my post code, and their website isn't working, saying your post code is wrong... in an hour or so, I'm receiving email from Palletways saying that your delivery is on its way to address... which is totally different from one i requested for my delivery!? I'm calling to Tile Fix Direct deliveries and saying that delivery isn't going to turn up as address are not correct, the lady promised to call me back soon as she figures what is happening. I'm in stress as I'm loosing day 2 with a lot of man waiting for our material. She called back quite quick saying that driver knows the Correct Address now and delivery may take place if not today, then definitely tomorrow!!! long story short, Tuesday mid-morning material arrived, which cost me a lot of stress, £1,700 paid to workman which wasted their time waiting for delivery and most importantly time, where i promised to our client when they comeback from mid-therm break with kids, the works will be finished, now its impossible. Vlad"
Hi Vlad, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I have spoken to our web sales team and they confirmed that they called you on Friday to arrange a pallet delivery due to the size of the order, but Saturday delivery was not mentioned - this is available at an extra cost. The delivery was arranged for Monday, however it was delayed until Tuesday due to a postal code error. The delivery was made within our 1-2 day delivery time and we always recommend you order several days in advance of when you need the goods as delays do occasionally happen.
"Delivery failed to arrive. Was delivered to incorrect address and not to my name. Second attempt to deliver only had 1 package instead of 2. Third delivery arrived and was sent wrong. Ordered and paid for 500 washers and received 50. It pushing 7 working days and the order has still not been fufilled."
Hi Robert, apologies for any inconvenience caused during this order. Unfortunately the incorrect label was generated and your order was delivered to a neighbour - as you were unable to collect from the neighbour we resent the order. Replacements for the missing washers were sent out and delivered to you within 24 hours.
"Delivery ended up over 100miles away. When we arranged for a re-delivery for Friday morning, It turns out that it wasn't arranged for the morning. Plenty of apologies bit nothing to make it right. Extremely disappointed after repeated issues."
"My delivery was not delivered and today is Thursday, it was supposed to be delivered on a next working day delivery, I was told that DPD delivered it to an incorrect address and the driver will try to correct, i am paying for bathroom builders to wait all week for the materials and the telephone staff at tile fix direct were not very helpful as when i said if it does not get to me by tomorrow i will be buying the materials elsewhere, they said that i would not get a refund if they do not get the materials returned to them. DPD has told tile fix direct that they delivered to an incorrect address, surely that has nothing to do with me and is between tile fix direct and their couriers DPD. very poor and dishonest."
"product has not been delivered"
"I wanted to return an item and had to arrange this entirely myself instead of the company having a collect + service where you print a return label and drop off at a collect plus store - pretty average service"
Sorry to hear you were disappointed with our returns policy, however it is listed on our website.
"Delivery was on time, However adhesive was out of date and our floor tiler was not prepared to lay floor tiles on old adhesive, Particularly as tiles are being laid on a Anhydrite screed. Customer services were not helpful at all. Shame as this house is to screened on grand design."
I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with the adhesive, as our customer services informed you the date printed on BAL adhesive bags is in fact the manufacturing date. You should also have received an email from BAL which stated: 'The date printed on the bag will be the date of manufacture. All our products have a 1 year shelf life so it is good to use until January 2018.’
"I couldn't return an unopened tub of tanking. It was over 1 week before I realised I didn't need it so told it couldn't be returned. Not very helpful."
Unfortunately this was outside our 14 day returns policy, you can find more information about our returns policy on our website.
"Poor quality products for the price paid and refund policy prevents you from wanting to return products."
Could you get in touch with our customer services on 0333 320 0424 regarding this? As you have ordered several items we are not sure which you are not happy with, and would like to discuss this with you.
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,096 reviews