Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Ian P
"I bought an Orbry shower tray and trap , they arrived to Ireland in two days and were perfect for the job that I needed them for . I will be shopping again ."
Verified Buyer
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Thank you, we're glad we could help with your projects!
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
Verified Buyer
"Great service and quick delivery on Orbry board and accessories. Would recommend Tilefix to all of my builder friends."
Thank you, glad we could help!
"Best product"
Glad to hear you're happy with your Orbry Board, pop us an email to reviews@tilefixdirect.com for a 5% discount on your next order
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and great variety of products at really competitive prices almost always cheaper I may ad???? Have recommended there products on many occasions to fellow timers all with good feedback"
Thanks for this feedback, we're happy to help. Email us at reviews@tilefixdirect.com for a 5% discount code to use on your next order
Martin R
"Cannot fault the service. Boards arrived the next day. The Orbry fixings were extremly easy to use. Would definetly use Tile Fix again and certainly recommend them to anyone. Used the 12.5 mm boards which fitted asolutly flush with the plaster that was left on the wall after removing the old tiles."
Thanks for the review, glad to hear you are happy with the products and the service. Don't forget you can save 5% on your next order by emailing us at reviews@tilefixdirect.com
David P
"All items cam quickly in packaging marked fragile do not drop on edges or corners. Clearly the delivery guys can't read as all boxes look as though they were kicked here rather than delivered."
Sorry to hear your boards were damaged during delivery, as you say, we clearly mark all boxes as fragile and emphasise that they should not be dropped on edges or corners. Get in touch with our customer services team on 0333 320 04 24 if you can't use them. You can also claim 5% off your next order by emailing us at reviews@tilefixdirect.com for a discount code.
Paul B
"Excellent product and delivery. Just brilliant idea fulfilled"
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,095 reviews