Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
"excellent service and items, thanks"
"Goods delivered on time. Excellent service all round. Would use again."
"Went from discovering Backer Rod to having all I required for a small project in a couple of days, thanks to TileFix. The web site could do with a few tweaks, but other than that everything was top notch. Excellent service, even for small orders."
"Item as described and arrived promptly. Will use again."
"Quick and easy to order online delivery efficient overall very happy"
"ordered de-coupling matting. It arrived on time and in one piece"
"Good service, speedy delivery."
"Thanks, all good and receive very quickly !"
"Excellent service & price. Order received earlier than anticipated"
"Got Ditra mat - great price. Fast delivery. Just the job. Thanks"
"In terms of customer engagement and delivery you cannot fault TileFix direct. Where I would fault their efforts is in sending me a 10 pack of multi board that looks as though it has spent several years in storage but constantly moved about with the consequence of corner damage. There were several facial impacts on the outer sheets but I wood put this down to the carrier as they appear fresh. I will be looking elsewhere in future."
Sorry to hear this, unfortunately with large or bulky items like Multiboard they can occasionally get damaged during delivery. We ask that all damages are reported to us within 24 hours so that we can offer a solution.
"Still not received my item and refusing to give me a refund. Disgraceful service. I opted for the 3 day delivery it’s been a week and not here. I do not recommend."
Sorry to hear your order did not arrive in the expected time, unfortunately Royal Mail do not allow us to report an item as missing for 10 working days and we have no way of cancelling it once it has been dispatched.
"Great prices and quick delivery."
"Excellent I was able to match the tile grout with the the one I That I had used over 10 years ago and it arrived the following day thank you."
"A very helpful company and delivered items on time"
"Great to deal with"
"First time using Tile Fix. Impressed with ease of ordering and the very quick dispatch and delivery, tracked with DPD which is always helpful. Had the order sent straight to site, no problems. Product itself very good, my guys thought it was great to install. Would not hesitate to use Tile Fix again"
"Good price and fast delivery,"
"Stock quality items not found locally for me. Once again delivered am next day."
"Website needs to be looked at."
Thanks for this feedback, we'd really appreciate it if you could tell us what about the website you did not like.
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,095 reviews