Tile Fix Direct Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Great service and quick delivery on Orbry board and accessories. Would recommend Tilefix to all of my builder friends."
"Never received my order"
"Competent and efficient. Thank you."
"Very pleased with pricing and delivery."
"Quick service highly recommended"
"Easy website to use. Helpful and quick customer support for my queries. Very prompt in organising delivery (within an hour of placing order online I got a phone call). Just waiting for item to come back in stock before placing next order, so 'yes' I would use again and recommend to others."
"Good prices, helpful staff and excellent service!"
"Excellent service Fast delivery Great products & prices"
"Very pleased with the service .excellent delivery."
"Great prices, Great service, Super fast delivery - Just GREAT!!!!!"
"I’ve still not received my order, two weeks after paying!! Useless. DPD are completely incompetent and I’ve rearranged numerous times for delivery with no one showing up yet!"
Hi Suzy, I've had a look into this and have discovered that you did not include a house number in your address so DPD were unable to deliver. The goods have now been returned to us and we have left you a message, please give us a call back on 0333 320 04 24
"ordered 3 rolls of decoupling mat on Monday delievered to my door in the ireland by Thursday ,fantastic value and service as usual"
"Very good service delivery on time"
"Excellent service. Speedy delivery"
"Great service"
"Good quality products at competitive prices ,very helpful on line chat staff"
"Easy to use website, hassle free purchasing and prompt delivery. What more could you want? Yes, I would happily use this site again."
"Product arrived quickly- good service"
"Still Don’t appear to be getting order confirmation emails . Although I’ve mentioned this twice the lady explained it could be an I.T. glitch.......still waiting for an emailed explanation!"
Thanks for your feedback, our IT department are currently investigating this and looking for a solution.
"Ordered a Marnix showerstone tray on a Thursday, paid for before noon delivery and arrived one hour before noon. Great product, far superior to those high density polystyrene extrude trays. I can state how solid it is, it worth the extra few £’s"
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.70 based on 997 reviews