Tile Fix Direct Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Great service and quick delivery on Orbry board and accessories. Would recommend Tilefix to all of my builder friends."
"Fantastic service every time"
"Quick delivery times, all packed well and in good order. Excellent range of boards. Will use again if we need more!"
"Easy to order & really excellent service, very pleased with everything."
"Great prices and delivery excellent"
"Very good service. Good price and quick delivery."
"Quick service and delivery"
"Good website, easy to order with free delivery on orders over £50. Expected delivery within two days but my order arrived before noon on the next day. excellent service and I will use Tilefix again and recommend to others."
"Very straughtforward website clear delivery prompt price good recommended"
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery fantastic certainly use them again."
"Second time I've used Tile Fix Direct, and will next time. Competitive prices and very efficient service."
"Great prices and quick delivery, every time"
"Good price n service"
"fast delivery, even for the north of Scotland."
"Excellent value for money and speedy delivery"
"Excellent product, excellent service."
"Excellent product as well as an efficient service, very happy customer!"
"All turned up the next day. Good quality, value for money. Will definitely use again."
"Placed an order Tuesday for delivery Friday. Call on Friday to let me know it won’t arrive as one of my items were out of stock - £5 bag if tile spacers... Had to cancel the whole order and source it elsewhere as builders were in Saturday. Warehouse not talking to customer services?"
"3rd order I have received from them. easy to order on line. delivery either next or 2nd day. excellent. They have always contacted me to let me know which day, and on day of delivery notifed of an approx delivery time. Goods always received in perfect condiion. Will use again."
"Very good service, excellent products"
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.70 based on 875 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!