Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Great service and quick delivery on Orbry board and accessories. Would recommend Tilefix to all of my builder friends."
"Just a little thank you for the next day delivery, price & the advice you gave me. The honed granite sealer & daily cleaner is brilliant King Regards Gwyn Fisher (Berkshire)"
"Excellent price product. First class service"
"quick and easy to deal with"
"Website was easy to use. Ordering was easy. Delivery was fast and efficient and they let me know when they would arrive. The products arrived on time and they were very well packed. Highly recommend Tile Fix"
"The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and knowledgable. Delivery was quick and on time. My tiler had recommended the product as it is good quality and easy to work with."
"Competitively priced, fast delivery, excellent service overall."
"Everything went very efficiently but their packaging is awful. Still using polystyrene and plastic everywhere. very disappointing that they do not have an enviromental policy."
"Delivery was very efficient, arrived when promised."
"Delivered very quickly, no problems at all. First class"
"delivered on time and a good price for the product ordered"
"Great web site, Exactly what I needed and delivered on time"
"Really helpful and a speedy delivery!!"
"Best price I could find online for tile matting. Also they don’t charge an arm and a leg for delivering to Northern Ireland. Other companies were charging £45+ for delivery. Tile Fix delivered for £8.50 *****"
"Simple to order with fast delivery. Used many times without any issues."
"Good service, with prompt delivery."
"Prices are competitive, items I have bought have always been in stock,the text based helpline has been very informative and have answered all queries no matter how trivial. Overall would recommend to associates and friends."
Josephine Q
Verified Buyer
"Good competitive prices and swift delivery very pleased with the service provided"
"Delivered as ordered on time."
"Good service hassle free"
"very good service, quick delivery"
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.70 based on 826 reviews