Tile Fix Direct Reviews

0333 320 04 24

enquiries@tilefixdirect.com

Click Here
Ian P
"I bought an Orbry shower tray and trap , they arrived to Ireland in two days and were perfect for the job that I needed them for . I will be shopping again ."
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Pleased with service but could of just done with a email or txt from delivery company to let us know what day and time slot when it was going to be delivered"
"good quality and fast delivery"
"Great value, very helpful via the online Qand A chat, order came complete and on time. Thank you tile fix"
"Excellent product / ditra Matt fast delivery, good price"
"Take care when ordering! The drop-down menus for ordering the different sizes of Orbry Board are confusing. I accidently ordered the wrong size boards, but because the order confirmation email only shows a product code and not the size of the board ordered, I didn't notice my mistake. I was then charged an additional £25 for reordering the correct size."
Thank you Simon for pointing this out. I have asked our IT department to put the second line of the description on the order confirmation. This may take a few weeks to implement, but hopefully this will assist customers in checking their orders in the future.
"Nice products Thank you"
Thanks Mohammed, love the picture of your hall way. Looks great.
Julian
"Had a short delivery and was sent the difference very quickly."
"Great service and very good value for money. Delighted."
"Fast delivery of a well priced product. Tank you."
"although Darren was trying to help me it took 6 days for my delivery to arrive due to TNT and cost me over £400 in lost days. David Hall 07850426207"
"Product arrived as planned. Would use the company again"
"All round good service"
"Excellent tiles"
"We ordered some samples which arrived very quickly and was easy to do. Having chosen which colour we are going to have I will absolutely purchase them through Tile Fix"
Thanks Jane, we would love to see pictures when the job its complete!
"Great price. Fast delivery and great communication from delivery driver. Product really easy to use and cut. Just what I needed and would use again."
"Excellent service from Tilefix, problem was with their delivery supplier, which would have scored 'Very Poor'. Tilefix's customer service also excellent but again as the order was short they were asked to deliver the remaining items on the friday, but NO, delivery was midweek when I was at work and they didn't even bother to leave a note at my address. Tilefix you really need to do something about them their spoiling your reputation."
"Great product and service. Extremely fast delivery."
"No Problem Came On Time ✔"
"Dispatched very quickly"
"Great service and would recommend to all"
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,110 reviews