Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
Ian P
"I bought an Orbry shower tray and trap , they arrived to Ireland in two days and were perfect for the job that I needed them for . I will be shopping again ."
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Product arrived badly dented, so emailed company and told it does not effect the product inside the tin. I was surprised by lack of customer care."
"Very pleased with the product and super quick delivery."
"Purchased online and received all items within 2 working days."
"Great service"
"Package arrived pretty quick, but was very disappointed & staggered to see item was covered in what appears to be a years worth of dust when taken out. My hand was covered in the stuff. Someone definitely could not be slightest bothered in attempting to clean it before packaging & sending it away to customer. Not good."
"Whole process was very easy and delivery on time"
"Very efficient service. Ordered at weekend and delivered Tuesday. Goods as described."
"product as described and excellent delivery"
"Order arrived promptly. Good value"
"always excellent service , fast prompt."
"Took Too Long. Ordered my £1000 worth of material. Waited six days and phoned in to ask where it was. Was told it was coming out today! Waited another two days and took the delivery. Unacceptable to be lied to. I can make alternative arrangements if i have the truth but lies are no good for anyone."
"I thought the website was easy to navigate, prices were spot on, products speak for themselves and delivery was prompt what more can you ask for."
"Great service, brilliant to have a next day delivery service on samples!"
"Good service and quick delivery. Thanks"
"easy to use webb page, very quick delivery. ordered sun, del tues. only issue is that you use styrofil to fill the boxes. don't need any packing on sacks of tile adhesive."
"I’ve only ordered small items twice from Tile Fix but can highly recommend them, first class service. Greg."
"Reasonable price and quick delivery."
"Ordered the parts at lunchtime and they arrived the next day before 9am."
"A day late with delivery cost me £390"
"Good price , good delivery. Says it all"
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.69 based on 1,080 reviews