Tile Fix Direct Reviews

enquiries@tilefixdirect.com

Andrew C
Andrew C
Verified Buyer

Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition.
Verified Buyer

Great service and quick delivery on Orbry board and accessories. Would recommend Tilefix to all of my builder friends.

Best product
John H
Verified Buyer

Excellent and efficient service every time I've ordered from tile fix direct,best prices I've come across on line and very high quality goods,used them for a few year now and have always been satisfactory
Piotr D
Verified Buyer

product has not been delivered
Verified Buyer

Good product and delivery. For what the product is. It is very expensive.

Fast and efficient service. Thanks
Henry L

Swift delivery, good value
Verified Buyer

they did what they said they would do and fulfilled my order in a satisfactory way.
Adam C
Verified Buyer

Ordered, paid, delivered. Spot on!
Andrew A
Verified Buyer

Always a pleasure purchasing my materials from TileFixDirect. Great prices and super quick delivery which as a tradesman is what you need.
Verified Buyer

Ordering from Tile Fix was easy & their prices are competitive. However, be warned that they use TNT for delivery - they are the worst company to deal with & did not deliver my Saturday order that I'd paid extra for, resulting in yet more inconvenience with time off work, wasted tile fitters & wasted money. Consequently, I won't use Tile Fix again until they change their delivery company.
We have spoken to TNT and they have confirmed they attempted delivery on Saturday 7th at 10.39am but no one was there so delivery was made at 9.48am on Monday 9th.

Fast and efficient!
Darren C
Verified Buyer

"Asked for am delivery on a certain day well in advance paid extra for the day turns up at 4pm not very happy "
Verified Buyer

Ordered 2 items thinking they were compatible. Received a call explaining our mistake and then an email with the correct codes. Excellent service...thank you!
Ian B
Verified Buyer

You delivered very promptly. All the items were there and it was well packaged. Unfortunately all four pieces of Marmox board were damaged in two places on the edge. The damage took place after packing as that was damaged as well. I was unable to return as I had a deadline to meet.
Sorry to hear this - unfortunately the packaging of Marmox boards can occasionally be damaged during transit. In future please contact our customer services team within 24 hours of delivery so that we can assess the damage and find a solution.
Verified Buyer

Competitive pricing and very quick delivery!
Paul B
Verified Buyer

i am still awaiting delivery
I can see your order was delivered on 11th October, there was a slight delay as you did not provide a contact telephone number.
David S
Verified Buyer

speedy delivery, good product,just what i wanted
Stephen H
Verified Buyer

The hole saw I bought did better than I thought it would and it arrived quickly.
Verified Buyer

Product as specified, promptly delivered, recommended supplier!!
Andy F

Delivered on time
A H
Verified Buyer

Good Website, easy to find what I wanted. Great value for money, very pleased with my purchase, arrived on time. Will definitely use you again and tell my friends.
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.73 based on 615 reviews