Tile Fix Direct Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Great service and quick delivery on Orbry board and accessories. Would recommend Tilefix to all of my builder friends."
"Easy to use site, huge, trade-relevant product range. Top quality products."
"Easy to order the materials and they come in no time. Very quick response. Thank you so much"
"Competitively priced goods with extremely quick delivery. Would definitely recommend"
"Great, products and delivered super fast can't fault them.... 😁"
"This was the easiest web site to find what I wanted, price was competitive and the ordering process was straightforward. Communication was excellent and delivery both speedy and free. I will use again."
"first time I have used Tilefix. I would recommend them, and use them again."
"Excellent price, excellent service p& p as cheap as going into town to the tile shop and paying petrol costs, will use again"
"Great products , good comms and got them on time ."
"Very good service"
"I have never used Tile Fix Direct before. I needed the materials fairly urgently thanks to a lack of planning on my part. I actually placed the order 90 minutes after the cut-off time for their Christmas deliveries but they still got the package to me on Christmas Eve. Impressive and shows a real determination to look after their customers. Will definitely use them in future."
"Very fast and efficient service"
"No problem with tile fix matting arrived on time and as described. DPD could do better arranged for a shop delivery and got told ten minutes before delivery time it couldn't be done?"
"Had a query about how the online ordering system was listing the products - 30 second answer. Setup account, order, pay, quick delivery, done. Would definitely recommend."
"No delivery information received."
"Fantastic product. Fast efficient delivery and extremely reasonably priced. Brilliant"
"Quick efficient service"
"The products arrived really quickly. I am pleased with the service from beginning to end and would recommend Tilefix to others and will be purchasing again soon."
"Good value"
"Delivered quickly and well packed. No problems."
"Great service"