Tile Fix Direct Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tile Fix Direct
"Have ordered this material from this site before for when we renovated our main bathroom and when now that we dcided to do a loft conversion with a en-suite, I did not hesitate to have this within my floor tiles again. Delivery was no issues and like before, arrived much sooner than I expected. Was fitted by plumber / tiler with no complaints. Would be looking to order again in the future for any other bath / shower rooms."
Andrew C
"Great product. Delivery was as stated and turned up in top condition."
"Great service and quick delivery on Orbry board and accessories. Would recommend Tilefix to all of my builder friends."
"Anumber of good points - turned up on time for the pre-meeting and for the job. Worked constantly not wasting time on phone calls. Polite and professional. Job done very well and comepleted on time. Sire cleaned up well with no mess left onthe tiles. Would use again."
"Quick, efficient service at a great price"
Thank you, we're glad we could help with your projects!
"Excellent customer service very quickly replaced products damaged in transit. Competitive prices & quick delivery."
"I have been installing wet rooms for 15 years, great products and fast delivery. I will use tile fix for my wet room trays from now on."
"Great prices and good customer service"
"FAST DELIVERY, ON TIME AND EVERYTHING SENT AS ORDERED!"
"Fast delivery and good website I was impressed with service thanks"
"Great products. Great price and fast delivery. Perfect"
"Dealt with them in the past, awesome products, great service and deliver on time."
Thanks Dave, pop us an email to reviews@tilefixdirect.com to claim your 5% off voucher code!
"Paid for next day delivery, at 21:30 on the day of delivery had a message saying that unable to deliver? Needed item to finish a project I had been working on, this didn’t happen and had to get the tradesman back"
Hi Simon, I have checked your order and can see you paid for standard delivery which states"Delivery Method: 1 - 2 Working Day". The courier could not locate the address on day 1 so, as instructed by the customer, it was taken to a local convenience store for collection, where it was collected the next day - still within the 1-2 working day delivery timeframe stated.
"cost good easy to lay good job"
"Easy online transaction with promot delivery. Good communication throughout."
"Fast trouble free service."
"Very quick delivery and the customer service was amazing! I had tons of questions and they could answer me every single one! After receiving damaged boards they replaced them without any problems! Grear product and service!"
"The grout I bought was was a good price and excellent quality Would definitely recommend Tile Fix"
"Extremely efficient service."
"Easy to find what I needed and quick delivery service"
"Amazing service. Ordered one afternoon, arrived next morning in the post. Can't get better than that."
Wojciech M
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and product like in description. Very happy and definitely recommend Tile Fix Direct!"
Tile Fix Direct is rated 4.70 based on 790 reviews