Tile Couture Reviews

5AM

info@tilecouture.co.uk

6 Midleton Industrial Estate

Tell us how Tile Couture made you happy

"Paid eight quid delivery for a bag of grout poorly packed had all spilled out in in the delivery van so only ended up with half a bag when I received it"
Hi Philip,

Thanks for your review.

I'm really sorry to hear that the grout arrived damaged, if you send an email to anna@tilecouture.co.uk with order information i'll get this looked into straight away.

Thanks,

Anna
"Hi I've not received the item I ordered a week ago I've e-mailed to see if there's a problem to wich I've had no reply ?? As of yet I hope!!"
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your review.

As you can see on our website the item you ordered was out of stock and therefore you need to allow an extra four working days for the order to arrive. We state this in red on the product page and on the cart page.

Your email was sent late on Saturday evening and we are not open on Sunday, so we sent a reply first thing Monday morning.

I hope this information helps for future orders.

Many Thanks,

Anna

"The delivery company have left a message on our landline that they have left the parcel outside our flat door. We are away for several days. So not only might the parcel get stolen, its advertising to passersby that the flat is empty. I've ordered the mirrors before and expect that I will be happy with them (hence 2*, not 1*), but it would have been a lot better if the delivery people had left a card saying they could not deliver so i could rearrange delivery, or tried my mobile number. Its put me off buying from Tile Couture again."
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your review.

I'm really sorry to hear that delivery was not as successful as hoped. Unfortunately we were not notified by our couriers of this situation otherwise of course we would of notified you. If the goods cannot be located please do get in touch with us and we'll get a replacement sent out straight away.

If there is anything else i can do please let me know.

Thanks,

Anna
"Very expensive despatch costs mean I won't use Tile Couture again- although would like to!"
"The delivery driver burst a bag of adhesive and presumably panicked because he trailed the leaking bag along the public footway and all down my drive, coming to a halt with a half empty bag. The resulting mess took me nearly an hour to hose off. An e-mail to the supplier prompted a very swift and full apology and a replacement bag of adhesive was received the following day."
Tile Couture is rated 2.47 based on 17 reviews