Tile Couture Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tile Couture

How would you rate Tile Couture ?

"Although my order was simple the process of ordering was simple too. From start to finish everything was clear concise and efficient. My delivery came quickly too, even when it was across the Irish Sea."
"Happy with purchase however did not receive item for 5 days"
"delivery next day at the best price. Happy days"
"I would have been grateful for the courtesy of a response to my e-mail, reporting the damaged carton containing the delivery of the leaking floor cleaner which was delivered last week. You do not provide a telephone number to enable personal contact, so my next contact will be by post. Your delivery service is always prompt and the product highly satisfactory, but should you persist in a no-response attitude, I am left with no alternative other than to register my dissatisfaction."
"Easy website to navigate, item purchased easily, delivered promptly! Will certainly use this supplier again :)"
"My product was in stock, easy to order and came very quickly, Thank you"
"Extremely good service"
"prompt delivery and I have used the product with excellent results."
"Arrived on time"
"Quick delivery.good product and competitive price"
"Delivery time was the issue we were guaranteed a day and it did not arrive until 24 hours later which meant I had to drive for an hour and buy the same product. Your courier let you down. Not sure I would use you again because of this. James darell"
"Reasonable price and quick delivery"
"Received wrong order and not had any response back from Tile Couture terrible customer service."
"delivered on time"
"Very easy to deal with and goods arrived safely and promptly. Also good prices."
"quick delivery of an in stock product - very efficient"
"Excellent service. Thank you!"
"Great price and fast delivery."
"The Items purchased have been delivered in good conditions and on time."
"Quick delivery and very competitive price"
Tile Couture is rated 4.77 based on 267 reviews