Tile Couture Reviews

9AM

info@tilecouture.co.uk

6 Midleton Industrial Estate

Tell us how Tile Couture made you happy

"Happy with purchase however did not receive item for 5 days"
Are you Tile Couture? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would have been grateful for the courtesy of a response to my e-mail, reporting the damaged carton containing the delivery of the leaking floor cleaner which was delivered last week. You do not provide a telephone number to enable personal contact, so my next contact will be by post. Your delivery service is always prompt and the product highly satisfactory, but should you persist in a no-response attitude, I am left with no alternative other than to register my dissatisfaction."
"Delivery time was the issue we were guaranteed a day and it did not arrive until 24 hours later which meant I had to drive for an hour and buy the same product. Your courier let you down. Not sure I would use you again because of this. James darell"
"Received wrong order and not had any response back from Tile Couture terrible customer service."
"DELIVERED ON TIME"
"The customer service aspect was exceptionally helpful. However, there were problems with mistakes in the wrong order being sent and delay in receipt of the goods."
"I have not yet received the goods and they were ordered eight days ago"
"The bag of grout was delivered quickly (two days) but the courier had not seen my delivery instructions that had not been passed on by you. Lucky I was in. The bag was also in a bit of a state suggesting that it had not been store well."
"Although my delivery did not turn up on the date specified, after a quick phone call to a lovely lady at TileCouture led to a refund on my delivery charge and promise it will be delivered 2 days later, which it did. thank you for your help. Jessica"
"Paid eight quid delivery for a bag of grout poorly packed had all spilled out in in the delivery van so only ended up with half a bag when I received it"
Hi Philip,

Thanks for your review.

I'm really sorry to hear that the grout arrived damaged, if you send an email to anna@tilecouture.co.uk with order information i'll get this looked into straight away.

Thanks,

Anna
"Hi I've not received the item I ordered a week ago I've e-mailed to see if there's a problem to wich I've had no reply ?? As of yet I hope!!"
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your review.

As you can see on our website the item you ordered was out of stock and therefore you need to allow an extra four working days for the order to arrive. We state this in red on the product page and on the cart page.

Your email was sent late on Saturday evening and we are not open on Sunday, so we sent a reply first thing Monday morning.

I hope this information helps for future orders.

Many Thanks,

Anna

"The delivery company have left a message on our landline that they have left the parcel outside our flat door. We are away for several days. So not only might the parcel get stolen, its advertising to passersby that the flat is empty. I've ordered the mirrors before and expect that I will be happy with them (hence 2*, not 1*), but it would have been a lot better if the delivery people had left a card saying they could not deliver so i could rearrange delivery, or tried my mobile number. Its put me off buying from Tile Couture again."
Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your review.

I'm really sorry to hear that delivery was not as successful as hoped. Unfortunately we were not notified by our couriers of this situation otherwise of course we would of notified you. If the goods cannot be located please do get in touch with us and we'll get a replacement sent out straight away.

If there is anything else i can do please let me know.

Thanks,

Anna
"Very expensive despatch costs mean I won't use Tile Couture again- although would like to!"
"The delivery driver burst a bag of adhesive and presumably panicked because he trailed the leaking bag along the public footway and all down my drive, coming to a halt with a half empty bag. The resulting mess took me nearly an hour to hose off. An e-mail to the supplier prompted a very swift and full apology and a replacement bag of adhesive was received the following day."
"Long time to wait for product,, 7 days and then bit of a problem with the carrier. Great colours."
Hi Dagmar,
Thanks for the review, all feedback is greatly appreciated.
Sorry to hear you had to wait a little while for these products to arrive.
We aim for 1-3 working days if items are in stock. I can't find any notes attached to your order highlighting the error, i'm really sorry about this.
Hope to do business with you again soon.
Anna
"Great service, the delivery was late but support staff were very polite and informative"
Hi Nisha, Thanks for your review. I must point out, however, that your order was placed at 6:51pm on Monday evening. So as soon as we arrived into the office the next morning we dispatched it on next day delivery and was delivered on Wednesday 26th. On our website our delivery time for this particular product is stated as 1-3 working days therefore this was delivered on time. Hope to deal with you again in the near future. Many Thanks, Anna.
Delivery
Information
Price
"Delivery was late although promised but dealt with quickly after that."
Tile Couture is rated 2.47 based on 17 reviews