Tikiboo Reviews

08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Tikiboo deliver?

How can I contact Tikiboo?

Tell us how Tikiboo made you happy

"A very unusual and difficult returns policy. My first experience with Tikiboo and my last! No telephone number to speak to anyone and customer service not great for me. A shame as I wanted to like this company and buy more from them."
Are you Tikiboo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I've been shopping with Tikiboo for nearly five years now. Parcels have always been dispatched and arrived promptly, and thankfully I've never had to return anything as sizing and descriptions are accurate. The only time I had a delivery issue because of the courier, the Customer Service team responded instantly with utmost sympathy and efficiency, and arranged to redeliver my parcel via a different service. I recommend Tikiboo to anybody interested in a heartbeat. It's a great example of corporate, commercial and customer responsibility."
"Great quality clothing. Great designs."
"excellent fitness clothing, and super fast delivery!"
"Mr Men Leggings awesome, speedy delivery despite them being really busy with high demand for Mr Men stuff !"
Tikiboo is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews