The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Have not used TTS for a while so was delighted to find my favorites are still available & the range has become even better. Can't wait for delivery!
Great sizes and choices . Need more Halloween patterned products and an email of confirmation would of been nice . Look forward to my delivery
Reliable seller who provides a large selection of quality products at reasonable prices and fast delivery.
David
Just good...so far...because I have only gone through the search for product and ordering phases. I haven't yet received (just ordered yesterday) so I can't rate the product. I found what I was looking for and the checkout was easy. I can update after I see the hose and see how they fit, etc.
Nicely laid out website with attractive photos and logical choices to narrow down to the best choice of products. The sizing information was well laid out, time and trying on the product will tell if the information is accurate and the product withstands being put on and worn. If so, the score goes to "very good". Prices were competitive and shipping not a deal breaker. So far, optimistic.
All the best brands of hosiery at great prices, I love The Tight Spot!
First time browsed. The website looks good, but it would be better if price coup be ranked from high to low or low to high.
Got my stockings ok... wolfords as great as usual... cecillia de rafael... super shiny holdups are a con... not that shiny and not like the picture at all. Very poor quality and ripped as i slid them on.. dont buy them.. service from tightspot was good...
Nice website. Well set out, fantastic selection of hosiery (and the like) and nicely set out.
The real thing that I like about The Tight Spot is that they have the things that I want in stock.
With other suppliers every time I want say, a pair of tights, they are out of stock! I want what I want not what they have.
The products were gorgeous! If I could buy everything on this website I definitely would. I’ll definitely be coming back, there are a few styles that I’d like to own. My order shipped within hours, I was so surprised! I look forward to wearing my products, thank you!
Very good value for money
I like tight spot because of the variety of stockings on their website. You cannot find this variety in the stores.
Very easy website to use, very cute items, it was great.
Lovely tights and easy to buy
My partner loves the quality for a reasonable price. She also loves the variety..
Received order very quickly, good quality. Fit well.
I received swift e-mail notification of my order and its dispatch. The hold-ups arrived in perfect condition and fitted through the letter box. The only issue was that it took 6 days to arrive and the wedding which I required them for was the next day a long distance away. It was fortunate they did turn up that morning or I would have been stuck without the right legwear..
Easy to use website, factual description of the product, and a reasonable price as well 😊
Prompt delivery, nicely packaged, tights were as expected and a lovely gloss finish which made my legs look very sexy, the CdeR eterno super lucido are probably the nicest tights I have worn
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,584 reviews