The Tight Spot Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot

About The Tight Spot: Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy

"I am a repeat customer in the United States and use Tight Spot exclusively for all my shopping with excellent results. Highest recommendation. Thank you."
"Very good shop online , has the size I want has the colour I want let’s see if delivery goes according to plan brought pantyhose and stockings will use this site again"
"Leur site est facile à naviguer et ils ont beaucoup de choix. Les tarifs pour l'expédition sont tout à fait raisonnable. À recommander"
"Probably the best site in the category. Never had problems with stocks and dispatch times.Very large catalog and very good prices also."
"Delighted with my purchase, items arrived very promptly as usual and were exactly as described."
"Quality products and very good services"
"Luxury tights and hosiery but affordable prices, excellent quality so far."
"I love the tightspot! Always receive my tights promptly and if I ever have a question it’s answered the same day. Great company!"
"The price is really good and the free shipping is awesome as well, but I hope I can get my stuff track in the future. I really like shopping at the tights spot."
"I like your pantyhose"
"more item for choice and price reasonable"
"Probably one of the best stores to go too for hosiery they are very competitive with other sites and offer great discounts I've been going through the tights spot almost exclusively for multiple years now and I highly recommend this to anyone"
"I am extremely happy with your site and the products you sell. My wife is always satisfied with your products and your site, easy to use and full of photographs. I will buy from you again ..."
"The product has arrived after 3 days. From the packaging it has been sent by airmail. From an environmental point of view this is a disaster. Yes tights and all plastics are made from oil. But oh dear to burn jet fuel for delivery... not good. I wondered why the long delivery time. It leaves me wondering just how far these products have travelled?"
"Great thanks just what I wanted"
"This is a great site, all information on all products are perfect and help everyone with choices that you make. All of the products are great and fit is just great also. There is a massive collection of products, many different ways to pay, and aftercare is also first class. This is a great site and always the first click."
"best online shop with hosiery"
"I buy pantyhose and tights for my wife on several websites, but the majority of my purchases are on The Tight Spot! Very competitive pricing, great inventory and prompt delivery to the US with no issues yet!!"
"Tight Spot give a superb service to their clients"
"Great store for quality stockings and tights!"
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 996 reviews