The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Tights arrived very quickly they seem fine but every box they were in are damaged Not ideal for gifts so will have to take out
Good service and good price
Love your service and the prices of your products
Well designed website. Easy ordering. Fantastic selections. Looking forward to my delivery.
The Tight Spot 5 star review on 5th November 2020
A#1 place to shop and great price and people 👍🏻
I Love shopping the website! Wish I could shop/purchase their beautiful hosiery lines more often! Products & Prices are Very reasonable - and Appreciated! Delivery has always been timely!

R. Michael
I can't review an order I haven't received yet so all I can review is the shipping.

I placed my order on October 17th, (16 days and counting). No communication, nothing. It is reasonable to expect communication especially when it says to expect it in the order confirmation email. I will Never purchase product from this foreign company again, its not a US Company!
will buy again very good quality and will tell all my associates
Ordered several face masks and TTS fulfilled my order quickly. Package came within the 7~10 days estimate. Everything great. Thanks again!
The masts were made the wrong way around. Couldn't wear as the ear prices were sown on incorrectly. Rubbish
Purchase this mask after reading the reviews, a good buy, perfect fit, very please with it.
Large selection, great pricing. Easy ordering
Great service; lovely product
Great fit and very sexy. Love them, I will definitely be buying more !
Great communication, quick dispatch, excellent service
Easy to use web site. Description of product well detailed. Have used tight spot on four occasions using fast delivery (i.e. 1 to 2 days) on all occasions I have received within the time limit.
EXELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, GOOD INVENTORY AVAILABLE AND FAST SHIPPING.
I LOVE THEIR QUILITY ITEMS
Fantastic service and value,super quick delivery I live in highlands of Scotland ordered on Thursday - delivered on Saturday highly recommended
Fantastic service as always. Accidentally placed 2 of the same order, 2nd order cancelled swiftly and with ease. Always stock an amazing range of hosiery. Can recommend. A+++++
Dear Customers,
I can say that the Tight Spot is an excellent place to buy stockings of great quality for my wife.
I can tell they are very honest and sincere in their sales and contacts with customers. A firm to do bussiness with.
The Tight Spot is rated 4.77 based on 1,804 reviews