The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Très bonne qualité
Excellent sexy hosiery, fit well and feel so sexy
Good information regarding the product and sizes
I've been utilizing The Tight Spot for about two years now, and the delivery, huge selection, pricing, and overall experience have all been flawless. My wife and I love you guys!
Quality product. Delivery was quick especially under the circumstances. Would highly recommend.
Website easy to navigate. Good selection of products with accurate product description. Good prices and high quality goods. Have used this company a couple of times. No issues whatsoever with them. Would recommend.
T. P. always has the latest fashion with the widest selection of choices in any price range. Superior quality and service across the board. Thanks to Worford for stepping up to provide a fashionable way to keep us safe
Great service great site for all your hosiery needs
USED MANY TIMES ALWAY TOP SERVICE GREAT PRODUCTS AGAIN MANY THANKS 100%
Few problems of mailing to France..
Fast & secure shipment. Good prices.
I love shopping with the Tight Spot. They carry only the best quality hosiery at great prices.
When browsing plus size I found many styles only went xlarge and the wife very disappointed but having said that she is always pleased with the tight spot and wouldn't shop anywhere else
U guys r great in this time of the world 🌎 in chaos😌,Olga
Very easy to order and a very prompt service. Would order again!
Amazing site. Very professional staff. Thanks
As a pantyhose model, this is my go-to website for everything hosiery. I love everything about it including the interface, the design and the selection of products they have.
Good delivery, very good sizing advice, great product.
Been shopping here on and off for the past 7 years and every transaction is just as fluid as the last one. Everything I could want for a woman is all in one place.

I recently ordered a Wolford face mask for a friend and she absolutely loves it. But in truth this is place is my go-to for nylons for my partner.

There is no better selection of silky hosiery for a woman to don her legs and feet in.

It is heaven for a nylon fetishist like myself who appreciates a woman's feet in nylon.
The best selection of pantyhose and stockings on the internet—hard to find items? They’ve got them all
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,589 reviews