The Tight Spot Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tight Spot
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Excellent quality and fast delivery.
Excellent quality mask and excellent all round from the ease of ordering to the product arriving 10/10
Received my masks today and i am very pleased with the quality. Thank you so much
Regards David Price
Excellent service, even in challenging COVID-19 times turned around the order quickly and efficiently. Good quality product - will buy again!!
Great site. Great products and excellent prices and service.
Very efficient. Pleased with mask I ordered and I received it within a couple of days. Couldn't be bettered.
I really like the grid set up so that you can choose by brand name. It made shopping for the brands and styles I chose a lot of fun!!
I really like the grid you can go to and shop the different brands. It made the four brands and styles that I chose a lot of fun to shop for!!
Beautiful high quality stockings - Thank you Tight Spot for your amazing products!
I received my mask today and I’m really impressed with it . It’s labelled well and came in nice box , it reminds me when I use to buy tights & stocking years ago . Thank you . 🙏
Ease of ordering.
Fantastic delivery, ordered items on Thursday and received next day. Items very good quality.
Easy to order from Keep you updated on delivery time
Nicely made light and comfortable good product ordered yesterday arrived today would recommend thank you
Goods arrived on time and quality item
Great price is very good quality products and they have everything you need.
Received the care mask...tried it and very light and comfortable. Great thing the nose bit which is adjustable. 10/10
The Tight Spot is excellent in every way. Great selection, great customer service team.
Très bonne qualité
Excellent sexy hosiery, fit well and feel so sexy
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,608 reviews