The Tight Spot Reviews

customer service
Read The Tight Spot Reviews

About The Tight Spot:

Hi There,

At The Tight Spot we pride ourselves on customer service and continued product development for the ultimate hosiery shopping experience.

TheTightSpot.com online hosiery boutique cherry picks high fashion and everyday top selling tights, stockings, hold ups and leggings. With a range that includes the best hosiery brands in the world, our products are good quality, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends and fashion.

The Tight Spot offers an extensive range and enjoyable shopping experience, with everything delivered straight to your door with Free Worldwide Shipping.*

All our products have been reviewed personally to ensure we advise our customers in detail and specific size charts have been designed to help you purchase the right size. In our Glossary you will also find every technical term or piece of industry lingo explained – but if you still have questions, our customer service team are always happy to help.

High street hosiery shopping can be a frustrating experience, as brands and styles are limited from store to store. Hosiery is not a product you ‘Try Before You Buy’ and the packaging can mask how the tights look, but with our in depth descriptions and Zoom Feature you can really see all our styles in detail.

For speed and ease, styles are divided into ‘Work,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Romance’, so there is no difficulty in finding the perfect pair of tights for any occasion.

Transform an outfit and add a little luxury to your wardrobe.

Whether your looking for up to the minute designer fashion from the likes of Wolford, a striking party look from Fiore or the only truly glossy tights from Cecilia De Rafael – we’ve got hosiery covered!

Thank you for shopping at The Tight Spot.

Tell us how The Tight Spot made you happy
Eine sehr übersichtliche Seite, viel Auswahl, haben immer schon gerne in GB gekauft, auch bei The Tight Spot haben wir schon mehrfach gekauft, ein Stern Abzug weil manche Nylons doch sehr teuer sind, wohl wissend das die Haltbarkeit doch beschränkt ist, andererseits hat Qualität ihren Preis, wer was besonderes will, findet es hier, wir bleiben dabei!
I like the value you can get from The Tight Spot. Also they have the hard to find items.
Good prices and lots of selection, but I'm still waiting on the delivery
Great offers, would like to be able to filter more to find what I want but it is a great site to use.
Good experience
My "Go to Spot" to buy hot tights and stockings for my wife. Would get 5 star except delivery takes so long to USA
I don’t do twitter or Facebook, so there’s no sense in me entering to win. I wouldn’t be able to know if I won.
Buono precisi
Huge amount of options to choose. Great glossary. Photos of the whole product would be nice.
The Tight Spot has a great selection of tights and with reviews. The product images are good.
Excellent customer service. Web experience can be exasperating
I always find good deals in the shop! Appreciate the detailed information of the products and easy navitagion on the site.
I love the variety available and the detail on the sizing for individual designs. Very handy when ordering online. Looking forward to looking fashionable in winter, thanks to The Tight Spot.
Excellent quality product. Sadly the "hold up" part of the stockings is too large and would not hold on my slim legs. Therefore given away to a friend with a fuller figure. Would be good to have a choice on size ie petite for those with slim legs.
The items are great, and the prices are fair. It will be better if the delivery has tracking.
There was a good selection of the tights I was looking for. The order was despatched promptly and I am looking forward to receiving it.
Great place to buy tights and pantyhose! Good selection and fast shipping!
Lot of choice
Very interesting site and fast payment experiece
My wife loved the product, but shipment could have been quicker, but all good.
The Tight Spot is rated 4.81 based on 1,393 reviews