Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
4.9
Based on 9,584 reviews
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
This is a brilliant, very informative, and concise course! I recommend everyone to consider Tigerlilly Training. I learned so much more than I thought I knew.
Hi Gillian, This is wonderful for us to hear. It's great that you would recommend us. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Nigel was enthusiastic, energetic and involved everyone. It was interesting listening to his experiences of first aid, and he did it in such an interactive way, it made the learning 'memorable.' Thank you for a fantastic day.
Hi Emma, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that the learning was memorable and interactive with our fantastic Trainer Nigel. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very fun and engaging, information was given clearly so it was easily understood and easily remembered. Will definitely seek this company out again!
Hi Tammy, Thank you for your feedback. That's great to hear that you would train with us again. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very easy to work with. Has visual as well as written instructions to gain knowledge.
Hi Jane, Thank you this is great to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I was very happy after the completing the practical part and e-learning course is very well structured. Thank you!
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that you found the E-Learning part to be well structured. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very informative and easy to navigate. Graphics are bright and colourful. Highly recommended.
Hi Debee, Thank you for your feedback. This is fantastic to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very good course,you are given a lot of interesting and good information,instructors are very good,online course is very easy to follow
Hi Carol, Thank you for your feedback. This is great to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
very thorough and gives the right amount of information of reach section.
Hi Samantha, Thank you for your feedback. It's great that you feel there was the right amount of information in each section of the E-Learning. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Fantastic course content, interesting, very useful with superb videos that are engaging and clear. Would recommend Tigerlily Training to anyone.
Hi Bhavna, Thank you for your feedback. It's wonderful that you would recommend us here at Tigerlily First Aid Training. Kind regards, Tigerlily
The course was useful
Hi Fiona, That's great to hear. We hope you enjoy your day. Kind regards, Tigerlily
fun and informative learning. Easy to follow
Hi Julia, Thank you for your fantastic feedback. Kind regards, Tigerlily
The videos are well explained and illustrated. The quizzes are clear. All the material is very informative and accompanied by pictures and videos is more easily absorbed and more likely to be retained for longer periods. Enjoyed learning through it!
Hi Sadete, Thank you for the detailed feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed it. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Easy to navigate, engaging and detailed. Fantastic trainer for the face-to-face session in Omar - amazingly personable and knowledgeable - totally recommend!
Hi, Thank you for letting us know. I will feedback to Omar this is great to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
It’s very good courso
Hi Luz, Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoy your day. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I really enjoyed learning the first aid course with Tigerlily Training very useful for my workplace, myself, and my family, and whenever needed. So thank you very much Tigerlily Training.
Hi, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our first aid course. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very good e-learning with in-depth detail in each section, which allowed me to have a full understanding of each section.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you found our training to be in-depth in each section. Kind regards, Tigerlily
full packed course with lots of information
Hi Kirstie, Thank you for your feeback. We hope you have a lovely day. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Great and informative
Hi Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Great course, good quality for beginners and re-takers. Done in your own time and at your own speed, which makes it fun, informative and not too unnecessarily time consuming if you have done one before.
Hi Andrea, Thank you for letting us know, We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our first aid course. Kind regards, Tigerlily
it is easy to understand and practicable.
Hi Mariam, Thank you for the feedback, It's great for us to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.85 based on 9,584 reviews