Tigerlily Training Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Training
4.9
Based on 9,584 reviews
Read Tigerlily Training Reviews
I would recommend whoever can take this course to take it. Absolutely fantastic. Basic skills that you can learn which makes a huge impact in life savings.
Hi Hasna, That's great to hear. I'm glad to hear you feel you can make an impact with your new skills. Kind regards, Tigerlily
This was amazing. I was skeptical to do this as I have already done first aid with somebody else amd had to do again as previous expired. It took me weeks to complete my old one with so much information. When I came on here the colours helped me to stay focused and the little games and quiz helped me to remember. It was a breeze. I ended up completing this in less than 6 hours. I am greatful and happy I choose this route. Thanks tigerlily for helping me pass. I got 90 percent.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. It's wonderful that you found our course to be a breeze and passed with 90% that's fantastic to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very friendly, polite, professional, easy to understand the topics, left feeling happy with full knowledge.
Hi Megan, That's great to hear. I'm glad you left feeling happy that's wonderful. Kind regards, Tigerlily
A great way to take in the information. I could spend as much time as I needed personally to read, watch and learn so I felt confident in the knowledge I was learning.
Hi Louise, That's great to hear. I'm glad to hear you feel more confident with your first aid knowledge. Kind regards, Tigerlily
It was well organised and helpful. Very informative and the trainers were very kind and efficient.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. It's wonderful to hear you found out trainers to be kind and efficient. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I found the learning extremely useful and easy to use and would recommend it to anyone.
Hi Sylvia, That's great to hear. Thank you for your feedback. Kind regards, Tigerlily
was a very easy explained course, our trainer was very friendly and easily understood
Hi Cheryl, Thank you for your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you found our Trainer to be friendly too. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I will use Tigerlily from now on. By far the best first aid training I've done and so creative but also truly effective in their use of learning styles and repetition. Also the cost is really reasonable. Well done and Thank You. Fab Job.
Hi Suzanne, Thank you for the wonderful words. We are so happy to hear you found us to be creative and effective. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I completed the online paediatric first aid course prior to my practical course. The course was very informative making it easy to understand and making the information easy to retain and remember.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you were able to retain the course information. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Absolutely worth doing this course for your own knowledge and employment use Incase of emergencies. Better to save a life than do nothing and to pass on the knowledge to others
Hi Jacqueline, Yes, that's so very true. Thank you for booking with us. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Highly recommend
Hi Dianne, Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you would recommend us. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very informative and highly engaging.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that you found the course informative and engaging. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Great training, thank you Sarah! I do find your sense of humour, entertaining! Salina😊
Hi Salina, Thank you for your feedback. Sarah will be so pleased to hear it. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very helpful and useful training
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We hope you have a fantastic week. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I have attended numerous Paediatric First Aid courses through Tigerlily. All trainers present the courses in a very professional way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND TIGERLILY TRAINING
Hi Maureen, Thank you for your feedback. This is fantastic to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I did the paediatric training yesterday and found it an enjoyable course. It was good to put what I had learnt from the Elearning into practice, and our trainer Matt was very helpful and delivered the training in a fun yet informative way. I now feel more confident to put my training into practice in my work setting. And look forward to the next training session in 3 years.
Hi Krystina, I'm glad to hear your training was enjoyable. I will feedback to Matt, I'm sure he will be very pleased to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Very very trainer today 14th May 2022
Hi Shelley, Thank you for the kind feedback. That's great to hear. Kind regards, Tigerlily
nice experience. thanks for everything you teaching us.
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We hope you have a wonderful week. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Absolutely loved the training specially practical I left feeling really Confident I would know what to do if the situation arise
Hi Sherrie, Thank you, That's wonderful to hear. That's exactly our aim for our courses. Kind regards, Tigerlily
I am a self employed nanny and chose Tigerlily training for myself 3 years ago and have just returned to renew my Paediatric First Aid Certificate. I feel very confident in the training and found the trainer very engaging and thorough. Making the learning very interesting and easy to absorb with clear explanations, both practically and with simple imagery and theory. Will return again in 3 years time.
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that you feel confident and found our Trainer engaging. Kind regards, Tigerlily
Tigerlily Training is rated 4.85 based on 9,584 reviews