Tigerlily Recruitment Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tigerlily Recruitment
Telephone
"Quite outstanding. Tigerlily helped us to secure a new Nursery Manager that has way exceeded our expectations - and we'll definitely be recruiting again through Tigerlily. Fully recommend."
"Tiger Lily’s are extremely good at finding lots of jobs for you. I managed to get two interviews very quickly and was successful with the second one which I am extremely happy with. Dylis was extremely helpful & informative. Dylis replied to messages quickly multiple ways to ensure i received the message. Sammy covered her whilst on holiday and was very good, knew exactly the position I was in and the next steps in the process. I would like to thank them both, thank you very much Dylis & Sammy!!"
"I've been recruited by the agency in a good place according to my expectation. They helped/supported me to get the job,specially I'm so grateful to Kimmie, so nice of her!!!!"
"The best agency we've worked with. CV's were relevant, candidates actually interviewed and service very professional. Tigerlily recruitment, are certainly raising the bar when it comes to early years recruitment."
"Great service - very happy."
"Very good angency"
"fast and efficient service. They have provided me with some outstanding staff. Highly recommend :)"
"Such a great team, helpful, supportive and always professional"
"Just found a fantastic nursery managers job through Dilys at Tigerlily - she arranged interviews for me at 4 different nurseries and helped me make the right decision and all a free service. When I need to recruit for new members of staff I know who I'll be calling! Thank you, Dilys and your fab team!"
Thank you Sarah - we're delighted you are enjoying your new role.
"We found them to be efficient and they sent us candidates that were right for the role, rather than putting forward less suitable ones. Good experience overall."
"Great correspondence and very fast candidate selection."
"Professional and friendly, their experience in recruitment is greatly valued by my organisation. They constantly deliver thoroughly vetted people who fit our operation perfectly."
"The Tigerlily Recruitment team are awesome! They match you up with the right job for you, they want you to succeed in your new role and that really comes across when they are supporting you in finding that role. They are a friendly bunch and only to happy to help! Plus they source some really great jobs and only put you forward for the ones you are happy to be interviewed for! Highly recommend :D"
"Tigerlily Recruitment found an amazing Room Leader for my Nursery! we have now promoted her to Deputy! I would highly recommend using Tigerlily! Thank you :)"
"I have used Tigerlily Recruitment for years now. They have found some excellent candidates for my nursery. They are always so helpful, professional and efficient."
"This was my first time using Tigerlily Recruitment to hire staff for my nursery and I will definitely be using them again. Such a smooth service from start to finish. I would highly recommend."
"Tigerlily Recruitment found me a Nursery Manager for my setting within a few days of me giving them the vacancy. Such a quick turn around! They obtained the references and also advised me on pay scales etc. They had excellent knowledge of the early years sector too! Outstanding service!"
"Found me a job really quickly at a outstanding ofsted setting I love it here! Thanks for all of your help! I've recommended you to friends who are looking for work too :) xx"
Tigerlily Recruitment is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews