Tiger Tyres Reviews

Read Tiger Tyres Reviews

About Tiger Tyres:

Best Value mobile tyre fitting for cars, vans and 4 x 4

customerservice@tigertyres.co.uk

Excellent same day service and extremely good value for money. Would have no hesitation in recommending Tiger Tyres.
Excellent service, would definately use again. Would highly recommend.
Easy service - however tyres I ordered were no longer available (even though I was able to order them online) - So was persuaded to upgrade and paid more. If they had price matched would have been great service. That said - very easy and convient - fitter was great
It would give me more confidence in your organisation if you got my name right! Having made that point I should say that the service received on the phone was very good especially as my original run-flat tyres were unavailable anywhere but you managed to offer suitable alternatives. I was disappointed that in my absence your fitter completely ignored a written request to replace locking wheel nuts which had been removed by me and left in the drivers side foot-well with the necessary adapter.
I was very impressed with the service I received from placing the order right through to having the tyres fitted. The phone for ordering / queries was answered promptly within a few rings by a helpful customer representative. Simply put fast, helpful and efficient from picking up the phone, placing an order and the tyres being on my car was 6 hours.
Had a great experience with Tiger Tyres. Great communication from the company and the work was done quickly and neatly. I would definitely use them again.
Excellent service - fitted at home within given time. Ordered night before - new tyres on car by 1pm following day
Tiger Tyres is rated 4.92 based on 107 reviews